Pages:
Author

Topic: 400x 30-40Gh 16 Chip Bitfury Boards || EVGA 1300G2 PSU - page 3. (Read 4866 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
If I purchased a kit (I did) from Minersource, can I buy more boards at the $40 price point?  Also, do these boards have a tendency

to produce many errors when connected in larger numbers.  I can get sub 1% out of EACH board separately, using Cgminer, but

more that 10 connected at once gives me crazy errors.  Even if I knock the speed down to 50!  I would like to connect 24 boards

to one R-pi/controller.  

Thanks!

We do see a tendency for a smaller number of errors, but not significantly. You may have a bad board in the stack that is effecting the others. You can buy as many of the boards @ $40 as you would like.

If I purchased a kit (I did) from Minersource, can I buy more boards at the $40 price point?  Also, do these boards have a tendency

to produce many errors when connected in larger numbers.  I can get sub 1% out of EACH board separately, using Cgminer, but

more that 10 connected at once gives me crazy errors.  Even if I knock the speed down to 50!  I would like to connect 24 boards

to one R-pi/controller. 

Thanks!

Have you overclocked ? i want to know how or a guide to that

also i would love to buy 18 boards from this group buy i want to know if i will get the r-pi and the controller if i did

No overclocking, but as long as you buy > 13 boards, pi and controller are included.
Activity: 395
Merit: 10
If I purchased a kit (I did) from Minersource, can I buy more boards at the $40 price point?  Also, do these boards have a tendency

to produce many errors when connected in larger numbers.  I can get sub 1% out of EACH board separately, using Cgminer, but

more that 10 connected at once gives me crazy errors.  Even if I knock the speed down to 50!  I would like to connect 24 boards

to one R-pi/controller. 

Thanks!

Have you overclocked ? i want to know how or a guide to that

also i would love to buy 18 boards from this group buy i want to know if i will get the r-pi and the controller if i did
Activity: 650
Pick and place? I need more coffee.

to one R-pi/controller. 

Thanks!
Owner, Minersource.net
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057
can someone post the pi image they are using for this? tried the black arrow one but reports error with mining_proxy and still doesnt work after updating it.

I made a support thread / setup guide for the black arrow bitfury 16 chip board. I'll post my cgminer setup guide later. Here's the thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setup-guide-blackarrow-bitfury-16-chip-board-support-and-tuning-thread-615118.

thanks, looks like it was more my wiring than software.
Owner, Minersource.net
Whats the lowest you can go for these?

$40/board
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Whats the lowest you can go for these?
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
can someone post the pi image they are using for this? tried the black arrow one but reports error with mining_proxy and still doesnt work after updating it.

I made a support thread / setup guide for the black arrow bitfury 16 chip board. I'll post my cgminer setup guide later. Here's the thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setup-guide-blackarrow-bitfury-16-chip-board-support-and-tuning-thread-615118.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Im confused, whats their stock rated speed  / power consumption?
Whats their OC potential / power consumption?

interesting - your deal is $1/gh

and if I bought $1,000 that's 25 of your boards = 1,000 gh

and that's 1125 watts

and with electric it's $21.47 net to me per day

hmmmm.

I already have a pi and psu's from my mining rigs which I'm replacing with scrypt asics...

I may take you up on your offer.
legendary
I get that too.  Very little documentation on that. Huh

would be very interested if you can solve it, otherwise will have to try again with chainminer....
Activity: 650
Pick and place? I need more coffee.
I get that too.  Very little documentation on that. Huh
legendary

You can use any pi image with the newest version of CGMiner, kano added code for these a while back.

any idea on configs? running cgminer latest version i get

BaB0: Delay getting work reply...
Owner, Minersource.net

You can use any pi image with the newest version of CGMiner, kano added code for these a while back.
legendary
Owner, Minersource.net
Still available.

I think we need another price update. Just PM me if you can.

Price dropped to $50 / board. Any previous customer who bought at a higher price (65 or 100) can get them for $40.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Account was hacked and now reclaimed.
Still available.

I think we need another price update. Just PM me if you can.
Owner, Minersource.net
Still available.
Owner, Minersource.net
To the top!
Owner, Minersource.net
Owner, Minersource.net
Can I purchase the 17board kit from your website and pay you with bitcoin?

Thanks!

Yup- you can checkout using bitpay. And we keep 100% of BTC funds Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: