Pages:
Author

Topic: $42,000 dollars to buy Bitcoin and Litecoin - Time to buy? - page 7. (Read 12486 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
Eh, I wouldn't gamble too much with waiting for the next crash. You are still going to make more the triple in a few years if you invest right now (whether or not you are lucky and buy in at a crash). You might buy now, and next week it'll crash to $500. Yeah, you'll feel like crap, but in a few years, it's going to be well over $3,000.

It's not a matter of if you will make a profit, but rather how much of a profit. I wouldn't get greedy and take chances IMHO. Buy now!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The end of January will be a nervous time. It's possible the price will be lower around that time as manipulators will play on it.

People often advocate dollar cost averaging - buying a certain amount each week spread over a few weeks. This is a little stupid if the price is absolutely exploding, but it feels like a sensible thing to do at the moment.

Second the nervous time comment. Buying into or out of bitcoin is all, nothing or regret.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
The end of January will be a nervous time. It's possible the price will be lower around that time as manipulators will play on it.

People often advocate dollar cost averaging - buying a certain amount each week spread over a few weeks. This is a little stupid if the price is absolutely exploding, but it feels like a sensible thing to do at the moment.
Activity: 140
This is not advice but what I would do. 50% bitcoin / 25%litecoin / 25% NXT on the first week of February. BTC and LTC will be down, NXT slightly up but very cheap and will be amazing long term. I would also keep an eye on ltc/btc during the year. Significant corrections will happen this year.
Activity: 226
Update -> January 24, 2018

Hi everyone, I did not sell any of my coins, HOLDING strong, better days will come, stay calm, stop looking the prices, live your life and come back after 1 year and be surprised with LTC's price!

H O L D until you die!

Update -> December 12, 2017

HOLD guys!

Selling @ $1000 each (1/3 of my litecoins only)

1/3 @ $1000
1/3 @ $2000
1/3 @ Hold for for years and sell when LTC reaches $10,000 each.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Update -> August 29, 2017

Hi guys, LTC $60+ and I'm retired, but I will hod until it reaches $500 or more!

See you all again when LTC reaches $500

Hold !!!

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Update -> July 06, 2017

Hi guys, Bought all the money worth of litecoins, ha ha, call me crazy!. I'm here again after HODL for 3 years (I'm a professional Hodler) Cool  Grin, I saw my investment worth only 20% of the total, I did not despair in any moment, I discovered how cold I am  Cool

Now I have my first million here in Brazil (BRL Brazilian Real), It is a good amout of money in my country, and I just 30 years old, ha ha!

Selling my Litecoins today, I can buy exactly 10 apartments like the apartment I have sold years ago to buy Litecoins. For example, buying 10 apartments and renting, I can live quietly and comfortably here in Brazil, and best of all, without having to work  Cool

I will continue HODLING until it reaches $200+

I think I'm the first (or only?) Crazy to sell an apartment exclusively to invest in Litecoins, ha ha ha!

I will hold moar and moar, Maybe I'll sell @ $200 or $300 each LTC.

Here is my testimony

The higher the risk the higher the return, and I chose the higher risk

To the MoOoOn Litecoin, see you @ 200$+ each <3 Grin

ORIGINAL POST - 3 Years Ago

Hello everyone, in January 18, 2014, I will finalize the selling of an apartment here in Brazil which I will receive R$ 100,000, about $42,000 dollars, which I will invest half in litecoins and half in bitcoins

In recent days the bitcoin and litecoin increased, can we expect a new "crash" ?

What is the better time to buy bitcoins and litecoins??

Opinions are welcome, I do no what I do, buy now or wait  Huh
Thanks to all
Pages:
Jump to: