Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 4.5 BTC BETTING COMPETITION 🍀 SPORTSBET.IO 🍀 DISCUSSION 💰 - page 3. (Read 3278 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
Leaderboard - Part 2 (accepted all bets posted till 05:20 PM ForumTime):

Active multibets: 26
Total players: 35
Total multibets made: 239

Good job for ME Cheesy for hiting this multibet with 12 bets

Professional Tipster
Leaderboard - Part 2 (accepted all bets posted till 09:40 PM ForumTime):

Active multibets: 33
Total players: 31
Total multibets made: 179

Professional Tipster
Leaderboard - Part 2 (accepted all bets posted till 10:10 PM ForumTime):

Active multibets: 53
Total players: 30
Total multibets made: 97

Professional Tipster
Leaderboard - Part 2 (accepted all bets posted till 04:20 PM ForumTime):

Active multibets: 30
Total players: 33
Total multibets made: 57

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Good luck to everyone, the highest parlay i ever won is 12, i seen before people betting 22 in a bet at odds of 17.xx on other forum xd
The overall odds doesn't matter in this contest . If you add 3-4 bets of odds 2.5 you will get 17 odds but here you gotto have more bets in the parlay , that is what matters ,each bet should be 1.2 odds though .
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2933
Make winning bets on sports with sportsbet.io!
I like the contests but unlike a proper competition these are more of a gamble then a proper fair contest. Could round 3 be designed such to make a winner who makes good bets or the highest odds with a combination of bets ?

How do you determine "good" bets? Of course, there is a lot of luck involved, but still, you need some knowledge to hit the result Wink
We want to make this competition simple and fun. If it will be successful, then we can also run a competition based on ROI for example
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Good luck to everyone, the highest parlay i ever won is 12, i seen before people betting 22 in a bet at odds of 17.xx on other forum xd
copper member
Activity: 772
Well I have a doubt . When we click on any bet we can see all the details about the bet except the individual odds for each bets. So how are you gonna confirm that each bet ( Single separate bet in a parlay ) has the minimum required odds of 1.2 ? Hope you got my question.

We will have an option to check all bets from the final Leaderboard Wink

that's a cool feature Smiley
legendary
Activity: 954
Merit: 1000
I like the contests but unlike a proper competition these are more of a gamble then a proper fair contest. Could round 3 be designed such to make a winner who makes good bets or the highest odds with a combination of bets ?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I was keep watching first level of the competition but couldn't participate but this round has become much more difficult but same time interesting than ever before. I see there are already some lucky participants who have occupied top positions by winning multiple match bets. Keep the spirit up as I am coming too.
Professional Tipster
Well it is a good one, but try gambling in or site 777coin. It is a really cool site. A lot of games are to be picked and you will not be bored in it. Just pick one game and you will really enjoy it.
Please don't spam this thread Smiley

Leaderboard - Part 2 (accepted all bets posted till 04:10 PM ForumTime):
Total players: 20
Total multibets made: 48

Good job for Bossmacko (Marizzz) for hiting this multibet with 8 bets

What happens if 5 bets in the multibet are of odds 1.3 and only one bet is of odd less than 1.2 , it will be disqualified right?

Correct, if you have 1 odd lower then 1.20 your mulitbet is OUT!
legendary
Activity: 1904
I have another question too. Unlike hitting the highest payout, it is possible that multiple people have the same number of bets in their winning bets. How are the prizes going to be split then ?

It seems you have the same habit with me. Didn't read the terms and conditions carefuly. I already asked the same question and OP already answered....hehe!

That's allowed but the competition for the highest odds in a single bet ( first round ) already ended and now we are at the second round. The winning bet id with the highest number of games inside a parlay will win the contest. Tbh, this is harder than the first round.

Question :
What if two or more people won a multibets with the same number of games inside it? Who will get the higher rank in the leaderboard?

Thanks!

There is a point in the Terms and Conditions regarding that. Prizes will be equally divided. For example, the best 2 players have won a Multibet with 10 bets in it. We shall take the 1st and the 2nd prize: 300 + 200 and divide it for 2 players, so each will get 250 mBTC.
legendary
Activity: 1372
I have another question too. Unlike hitting the highest payout, it is possible that multiple people have the same number of bets in their winning bets. How are the prizes going to be split then ?
legendary
Well it is a good one, but try gambling in or site 777coin. It is a really cool site. A lot of games are to be picked and you will not be bored in it. Just pick one game and you will really enjoy it.
Please don't spam this thread Smiley

What happens if 5 bets in the multibet are of odds 1.3 and only one bet is of odd less than 1.2 , it will be disqualified right?
Professional Tipster

legendary
Well I have a doubt . When we click on any bet we can see all the details about the bet except the individual odds for each bets. So how are you gonna confirm that each bet ( Single separate bet in a parlay ) has the minimum required odds of 1.2 ? Hope you got my question.

We will have an option to check all bets from the final Leaderboard Wink
Activity: 924
Interesting competition, I placed a parley on NBA games, but unfortunately lost. Today I have placed a new one on football matches, from other side, seems no one has won till now.
legendary
legendary
Make more than one bet on one game is allowed?
an example of the correct score : 2-2 / 3-2 / 4-1 

Since there is nothing in the rule about not to, and it doesn't really change the odds by much, I believe it should be allowed. But why would you make that kind of a bet on guessing the scores ? As one of them has to lose and will make you lose your parlay anyways.

Not for  parlay only on a single bet. This is a competition who won the bet with the highest odds will be the winner
so we took a bet that does not make sense

That's allowed but the competition for the highest odds in a single bet ( first round ) already ended and now we are at the second round. The winning bet id with the highest number of games inside a parlay will win the contest. Tbh, this is harder than the first round.

Question :
What if two or more people won a multibets with the same number of games inside it? Who will get the higher rank in the leaderboard?

Thanks!

There is a point in the Terms and Conditions regarding that. Prizes will be equally divided. For example, the best 2 players have won a Multibet with 10 bets in it. We shall take the 1st and the 2nd prize: 300 + 200 and divide it for 2 players, so each will get 250 mBTC.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Make more than one bet on one game is allowed?
an example of the correct score : 2-2 / 3-2 / 4-1 

Since there is nothing in the rule about not to, and it doesn't really change the odds by much, I believe it should be allowed. But why would you make that kind of a bet on guessing the scores ? As one of them has to lose and will make you lose your parlay anyways.

Not for  parlay only on a single bet. This is a competition who won the bet with the highest odds will be the winner
so we took a bet that does not make sense

Question :

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: