Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 4.5 BTC BETTING COMPETITION 🍀 SPORTSBET.IO 🍀 DISCUSSION 💰 - page 5. (Read 3278 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
Best thing about this competition is that, there are many prizes. There will be 10 winners every week, and you you don`t even have to bet huge amounts to win. It will be great 4 weeks. Fingers crossed Smiley
Do you know as well from where those many prizes come from? If I would have an online betting site and would offer a 100 BTC Special Betting Competition, would I be the greatest star in the online betting industry?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268
Interesting week, cant wait for the results Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
@Betadviser my username in sportsbet.io is Marizzz,

@Topic, the competition is really fun i really enjoyed this. But you guys are so right, next round should have a restriction to how many bets you can bet in one event. Even if you don't analyze the event as long as you have lots of MB you can just bet all correct score and you will surely win. I did the same thing thrice, 2 are not successful and the last one won me 12.31 odds.

Thanks for correction, i will edit in next leaderboard Smiley
Good luck to all with bets, 2 day more until part1 end.
Cheers
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
@Betadviser my username in sportsbet.io is Marizzz,

@Topic, the competition is really fun i really enjoyed this. But you guys are so right, next round should have a restriction to how many bets you can bet in one event. Even if you don't analyze the event as long as you have lots of MB you can just bet all correct score and you will surely win. I did the same thing thrice, 2 are not successful and the last one won me 12.31 odds.
Professional Tipster
Leaderboard (accepted all bets posted till 11:15 PM ForumTime):

Active bets: 55
Total players: 33
Total bets made: 581

Ajaxmoor is still at 1st place with this ODD: 32.41

Professional Tipster
I would like to ask from Ajaxmoor, Ndnh and Simplyrogue22 to send me their sportsbet.io username, thank you.

If you wanna get into top10, for now, minimum odd is 7.61. Leaderboard changes every hour so give your best. Good luck to all!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I just wanna suggest one thing ( Which bettors will not be fine with I suppose ) for fair competition . Adding multiple bets of same event shouldn't be allowed . We just pick "Correct score " in soccer and bet on all available odds to win this competition , I have done this too ( unintentionally but doesn't matter ) . Next time hope sportsbet looks into this .

I was about to suggest to them the same thing 2 days back but other people had already done it, so it would not be fair for anyone making similar bets in the future. PS: While it is true that you can make all 15-20 bets to cover all possibilities, a lot of people have done it and still haven't been successful. Some of my bets are of that kind, but note I don't spam all odds. I do a little analysis(which isn't very helpful tbh) and make bets on 4-5 possibilities. Both my 22.9x and 32.4x have been only after betting 4-5 bets on that given match.
Professional Tipster
Hi mate I want to know if we are allowed to edit posts
2 of 4 bets in the post without a username so I plan to make more than 30 bets
to anticipate some bets rejected, it's a good idea?

Dont edit post, just create new one with new bets, and it will be good idea to put number of bets, for example

1. betslip
2. betslip

etc

I follow every bet, and let you know if some of them is rejected Smiley
Cheers
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Hi mate I want to know if we are allowed to edit posts
2 of 4 bets in the post without a username so I plan to make more than 30 bets
to anticipate some bets rejected, it's a good idea?
Professional Tipster
Leaderboard (accepted all bets posted till 05:50 PM ForumTime):

Active bets: 41
Total players: 33
Total bets made: 520

Ajaxmoor is still at 1st place with this ODD: 32.41

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
I would like to see more stricter rules for next rounds especially in relation to bets on same category. I have observed some participants have covered all expected and available odds for one option which is giving them clear winning with high odds. This doesn't make the competition fun and interesting anymore. You can have a look at some bets where one single person has placed bets ie. team A vs team B expected correct score and they have taken all correct scores which isn't fair at all.

I do not see it at something bad. Look : see this part as a one exercise in an exam, the next one as another, etc. Each exercise has its own ways to be resolved, and here each part to be played. Seen this way, I find this pretty interesting, because if one has a better result than you, that is just because they have mastered the exercise better than you !
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I would like to see more stricter rules for next rounds especially in relation to bets on same category. I have observed some participants have covered all expected and available odds for one option which is giving them clear winning with high odds. This doesn't make the competition fun and interesting anymore. You can have a look at some bets where one single person has placed bets ie. team A vs team B expected correct score and they have taken all correct scores which isn't fair at all.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Do the parleys count ? Or only single bets?
I'm surprised no one has bet on a parley for crazy football matches the coming day.Will update this post with my bets. Smiley
Only the single bets count for this round .

Look at this

All you need to do to take part in the first part of the competition is:
- Place 1 to 30 Single bets on any events on Sportsbet.io
- Share your Betslip and Username in this thread (see guide below)
- Win a Single bet with the highest odds
legendary
Activity: 1904
I just wanna suggest one thing ( Which bettors will not be fine with I suppose ) for fair competition . Adding multiple bets of same event shouldn't be allowed . We just pick "Correct score " in soccer and bet on all available odds to win this competition , I have done this too ( unintentionally but doesn't matter ) . Next time hope sportsbet looks into this .

I've done it too since I didnt see such rules at the first page. But, I agree with you and I wish for the next rounds, sportsbet will apply more stringent rules.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Do the parleys count ? Or only single bets?
I'm surprised no one has bet on a parley for crazy football matches the coming day.Will update this post with my bets. Smiley
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Leaderboard (accepted all bets posted till 06:50 AM ForumTime):

Active bets: 53
Total players: 31
Total bets made: 426

Ajaxmoor confirm 1st place with new high ODD: 32.41

Now I understand, the tablodan understands everything, it is not really difficult, but I wish I had known beforehand, I love high rate all the time.
Professional Tipster
Leaderboard (accepted all bets posted till 06:50 AM ForumTime):

Active bets: 53
Total players: 31
Total bets made: 426

Ajaxmoor confirm 1st place with new high ODD: 32.41

legendary
Activity: 1218
A very nice campaign, already already a member, I do not understand the point, the first 10 will be given 1 bitcoin? If so it would be very good, ie 10 bitcoin in total

itll be 4.5 btc over all the competitions, basically the total amount given away individual prizes vary from week to week and are in the table Cheesy
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
A very nice campaign, already already a member, I do not understand the point, the first 10 will be given 1 bitcoin? If so it would be very good, ie 10 bitcoin in total
Professional Tipster
Leaderboard (accepted all bets posted till 07:30 PM ForumTime):

Active bets: 107
Total players: 30
Total bets made: 389

1st place for now Ajaxmoor ODD: 22.94

Pages:
Jump to: