Pages:
Author

Topic: 4G LTE unlimited data phone(method for phones for sale) - page 2. (Read 18189 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
come to the dark side
I assume this is the Data Done Right hack?

I know a little bit about the exploit and I'm pretty comfortable around a cell phone - custom roms, rooting, bootloader unlocking, etc. Does this include any necessary files/images?
Yes it is and not much just maybe some skills in editing android system files
Android only? Will I be able to use it on my iPhone?
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
After reading the thread and your responses so far, I am convinced that you are more professional in how you handle matters and even with the last review the user gave up there, it shows you are willing to help and I will equally offer some more advises,

1. Why not carry out an extensive research to understand the countries where this work perfectly so you include it your Op?

2. You also need to put a disclaimer as well concerning how you will guarantee them as well as the model of phone that goes along with your configuration and any deviation from that will result in extra costs on the part.

3. Is there a way you can make this legit or get from the supplier at a reduced price and sell the pre-paid one at a discount for heavy users of internet because with $100 I can get data that will sustain me for 2 years.

1) I would, but not really set that good financially to give phones to users to try in other countries unfortunately

2)The phone he did buy actually is VERY useful regardless if he can make it work on that phones o.s or not(kinda hard to explain without giving away too much)
But yes I can be more clear on it though

3)not really sure what you mean im sorry but you could pm me for more information on that question
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
After reading the thread and your responses so far, I am convinced that you are more professional in how you handle matters and even with the last review the user gave up there, it shows you are willing to help and I will equally offer some more advises,

1. Why not carry out an extensive research to understand the countries where this work perfectly so you include it your Op?

2. You also need to put a disclaimer as well concerning how you will guarantee them as well as the model of phone that goes along with your configuration and any deviation from that will result in extra costs on the part.

3. Is there a way you can make this legit or get from the supplier at a reduced price and sell the pre-paid one at a discount for heavy users of internet because with $100 I can get data that will sustain me for 2 years.
So I've been avoiding updating this thread, but I feel like I should for the benefit of any future buyers.

The good news is that I was able to finally get the exploit working and I've got unlimited 4g LTE.

The downside is that I had to purchase two different model phones to get it working.

I was given a list of phones that will work with this exploit and the OP was unable to help me get the first one working. I have no doubt that it can be done with the first phone, but the OP doesn't seem to have a full knowledge of the exploit and how it works on every single model.

That being said, the OP was very professional, was willing to send the method with a half payment up front and half after I received it. He seemed genuinely concerned and spent a great deal of time trying to help.

To be completely frank, after all the time and money I ended up investing in this, it probably would have been easier to buy a pre-exploited phone or hotspot from the other sellers on this forum. Just my two cents.

Buyer felt I dont have enough experience because he spent more on a phone then he wanted to atm, but he could have waited and found a cheaper phone to use if patient.

Should be noted buyer also stopped contacting me a couple days after I gave him the method.

Overall method worked completely as I said and will work if u follow my steps(also I dont see how spending $400 on a hotspot or preconfigured phone would have been better then $150 for the method(you wont get the method if you just bought a preconfigured phone) but thanks for the review
Activity: 446
Merit: 252
So I've been avoiding updating this thread, but I feel like I should for the benefit of any future buyers.

The good news is that I was able to finally get the exploit working and I've got unlimited 4g LTE.

The downside is that I had to purchase two different model phones to get it working.

I was given a list of phones that will work with this exploit and the OP was unable to help me get the first one working. I have no doubt that it can be done with the first phone, but the OP doesn't seem to have a full knowledge of the exploit and how it works on every single model.

That being said, the OP was very professional, was willing to send the method with a half payment up front and half after I received it. He seemed genuinely concerned and spent a great deal of time trying to help.

To be completely frank, after all the time and money I ended up investing in this, it probably would have been easier to buy a pre-exploited phone or hotspot from the other sellers on this forum. Just my two cents.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
$300 buys enough data for most people to last 2-3 years. i don't see how this loophole can stay open for that long. good luck to buyers anyway.

This can be debated. If you look on my thread that I've created, I use up to 20gb of data a month (pic there for proof). This is only while I'm at work and speeds averaging 5-15mbs. In other areas, I can get up to 20+MBs providing me with a connection that is stable for daily home use. Currently, I pay $60 a month for internet. At $300, that's 5 months worth (!math). In this case, your statement becomes untrue.

Tip: Don't argue with the common-folk. Its better to just keep information to yourself.
Let the believers benefit and let the skeptics continue on.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
$300 buys enough data for most people to last 2-3 years. i don't see how this loophole can stay open for that long. good luck to buyers anyway.

This can be debated. If you look on my thread that I've created, I use up to 20gb of data a month (pic there for proof). This is only while I'm at work and speeds averaging 5-15mbs. In other areas, I can get up to 20+MBs providing me with a connection that is stable for daily home use. Currently, I pay $60 a month for internet. At $300, that's 5 months worth (!math). In this case, your statement becomes untrue.
Uhm not asking $300, $150 is the price
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
For those following this thread, I'm waiting for another piece of equipment to come in - should be over the weekend.

When that arrives, I'll hopefully be able to go a bit more in depth.
its for all country area ?

Usa is only place ive tested
legendary
Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000
how long your method will worked ?

give me some detail dude just PM me , if thats reall legit i can pay you for sure.
lol everyone need 4G unlimited data
I messaged you
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
how long your method will worked ?

give me some detail dude just PM me , if thats reall legit i can pay you for sure.
lol everyone need 4G unlimited data
i am curious to here more from first buyer

I'm still here, just waiting on the necessary equipment I purchased to ship.

I should have all I need in hand by this Monday and update the thread with my results. The OP has been very responsive in answering my questions thus far.

Just a quick update - I was able to purchase the necessary equipment off of eBay (it actually came in Friday). The seller has been very helpful in Skype, but I've yet to get the method working. We worked on it for a bit on Friday but I didn't mess with it over the weekend much.

I will continue to update this thread with my progress.

I'm still here, just waiting on the necessary equipment I purchased to ship.

I should have all I need in hand by this Monday and update the thread with my results. The OP has been very responsive in answering my questions thus far.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
I am interested in this method, give me your price range so we can negotiate.
Im helping him with the method, he is already working on it
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Looking to sell the method for $150 each  to 2 people only to keep it from getting to much attention

I'm an interested buyer at $150. Like I said, I know my way around phones and I'd be comfortable leaving a review (if you're interested in the attention).

Are you willing to use a trusted escrow agent here?
First buyer thank you @ikilledcobain Smiley

No, thank you.

I took a risk and sent the OP half of the payment up front, received the method and sent the second payment half. I'm still looking over the instructions but the OP has agreed to help out as I test the method.

I'll post a further review once I have the equipment necessary for the exploit (without giving away any details). From what I know about it, though, I have very little doubt that it will work.
Pages:
Jump to: