Pages:
Author

Topic: 4G LTE unlimited data phone(method for phones for sale) - page 4. (Read 18226 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The system may work for a certain period of time due to vulnerabilities of the service provider, but cannot expect the same thing to work all across the world with all providers. Can you please inform which provider and which country you have tried this method and succeeded?
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
How this work?
I think is dream..
Could you explain technical details?
price $300 is very expensive.
normal price for this is  $50.
With my method u can take a phone and turn it into a phone that can grab 4G LTE from the network for free and you never will be charged or have to pay , nor will the data be throttled.
I get a avg of 15mbps in my area and im using it to wifi tether my devices in my car
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
How this work?
I think is dream..
Could you explain technical details?
price $300 is very expensive.
normal price for this is  $50.
Definitely wont run off, but I cant really give away a expensive method for free and not expect it to get used or leaked.

I know you say I have no proof but theres no way I can without giving away the method. I just wanted to try to sell it since I know its useful and isnt easily patched

If any questions need answers just post or pm me

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307
You should give a vouch to a hero or legendary user (presuming the user is also trusted). The amount you ask is to high and there is no proof that the method you have will work, and no one will simply send you $300 worth of btc without proof that it works since you would likely run off once it is sent. Having a vouch by trusted user will give you more credibility.
Still $300 is not a small sum and there is no guarantee that this will last longer than if you pay for the actual plan with the carrier.
You are right, although it has been active 2 years now and supposedly was supposed to end in march or so but still work just fine.
From what I know though its not easily stopped.

Activity: 772
Merit: 261
Still $300 is not a small sum and there is no guarantee that this will last longer than if you pay for the actual plan with the carrier.
You should provide more detail about the method and give the price

Updated with a little more information, also price is negotiable but minimum price is $300
Just wondering is this the same service as this:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unlimited-4g-lte-hotspotphone-plan-2035002

Basically but im selling the method to do so, also am selling phones if wanted but mostly want to sell the method to 2 people

Updated with a little more information, also price is negotiable but minimum price is $300
Just wondering is this the same service as this:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unlimited-4g-lte-hotspotphone-plan-2035002

Smiley
Hi im trying to sell the method for the unlimited 4G LTE data phone , I came across the method by trial and error and have replicated it quite easily

If interested jiust pm me or post for more info

Price is negotiable

The method is fairly easy to understand and I will provide u with all information needed to get free 4G LTE Unthrottled Data (sprint network)

*No bills ever

*No contract or information needed to be supplied

*Can use as wifi hotspot with settings to provide Wi-Fi from the LTE

Ps. This is legit not any b.s
Pages:
Jump to: