Pages:
Author

Topic: 4G LTE unlimited data phone(method for phones for sale) - page 3. (Read 18226 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Looking to sell the method for $150 each  to 2 people only to keep it from getting to much attention

I'm an interested buyer at $150. Like I said, I know my way around phones and I'd be comfortable leaving a review (if you're interested in the attention).

Are you willing to use a trusted escrow agent here?
First buyer thank you @ikilledcobain Smiley
Looking to sell the method for $150 each  to 2 people only to keep it from getting to much attention

I'm an interested buyer at $150. Like I said, I know my way around phones and I'd be comfortable leaving a review (if you're interested in the attention).

If possible do u have Skype?

Trying to message u back but,
I exceeded my 5 message limit in the hour Sad
Activity: 446
Merit: 252

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT to sell the method(in the clearnet of course) and just sell the phone with the exploit $300+ each I've seen higher. Sprint is actively searching for this exploit and to prevent this I hope you don't sell the method so it doesn't get patched. If you didn't know already you can turn any of the exploited phones(doesn't matter of carrier like Boost Mobile) into a data done right and use the exploit.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
I know for a fact it doesn't work in every country. You wanna know where it works? Do you have Sprint coverage in your area? Yes? Then it possibly works. If not, then no.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
I assume this is the Data Done Right hack?

I know a little bit about the exploit and I'm pretty comfortable around a cell phone - custom roms, rooting, bootloader unlocking, etc. Does this include any necessary files/images?
Yes it is and not much just maybe some skills in editing android system files

Hey,

Could you give any update if this will work in the Netherlands? Thought it would not be compatible due to CDMA (US) & GSM (West-Europe), not sure.
Thank you!

The OP can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this hack only will work in the United States.

I'm pretty certain that's it doesn't work internationally.

I know a little bit about the exploit and I'm pretty comfortable around a cell phone - custom roms, rooting, bootloader unlocking, etc. Does this include any necessary files/images?

Hey,

Could you give any update if this will work in the Netherlands? Thought it would not be compatible due to CDMA (US) & GSM (West-Europe), not sure.
Thank you!

The OP can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this hack only will work in the United States.

Thank you
Yes I cant comfortable say it works outside the us

Inside the US it works perfect

Thank you guys. Will follow this thread though, if you have any updates or a PoC for unlimited European data, hit me up!
Good luck with sales!

Hey,

Thank you!

Thank you
Yes I cant comfortable say it works outside the us

Inside the US it works perfect

Hey,

Thank you!

Didn't get a PM from you. I'm a very interested buyer, just have some questions.
I sent u a message, pm me please if you didn't receive
Activity: 91
Didn't get a PM from you. I'm a very interested buyer, just have some questions.
Activity: 474

Hey,

Thank you!

which phones are available

I don't believe the OP is selling phones, just the method. If you're looking for the type of phones that this exploit works with, you should search for Virigin Mobile Data Done Right.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
which phones are available

Activity: 91
I might be interested. Pm me your skype
The system may work for a certain period of time due to vulnerabilities of the service provider, but cannot expect the same thing to work all across the world with all providers. Can you please inform which provider and which country you have tried this method and succeeded?
The united states, in several states ive used it fine

It uses the sprint network not no random provider(its a loophole),and has been working 3 years for people, its the one magicphone was doing before he stopped selling his phone's
Is it for united states residents only?im interested on your offer but the sad part is im from the philippines, and maybe your method is not working here in my country, i need vouch for it to try and tell my friends og it worked here.
I know for sure its working in the USA, I heard from another that it works in uk
Not sure of any other countries though
Activity: 462
The system may work for a certain period of time due to vulnerabilities of the service provider, but cannot expect the same thing to work all across the world with all providers. Can you please inform which provider and which country you have tried this method and succeeded?

It uses the sprint network not no random provider(its a loophole),and has been working 3 years for people, its the one magicphone was doing before he stopped selling his phone's
Is it for united states residents only?im interested on your offer but the sad part is im from the philippines, and maybe your method is not working here in my country, i need vouch for it to try and tell my friends og it worked here.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
If you can give me a vouch copy of this information I will be willing to state here if I find it to be legitimate. I also publicly swear that I will not release it to anyone here on the forum, for sale or otherwise. I keep my agreements, as my trust history and 6 years of trading here indicates. I have spent too long building a reputation here to burn it on a few hundred dollars selling your method. PM me if this is agreeable.

Pages:
Jump to: