Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 alt coins to hodl in 2018 - page 15. (Read 6735 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 08:36:03 PM
my top 5 altcoin for 2018 are:
> BTC (Bitcoin)
> ETH (Ethereum)
> LTC (Litecoin)
> NEO ( NEO which is known before as Antshare)
> IOTA

these are my top altcoins to be pick and HOLD for a long time of period
i believe on the Project of these all , and i believe this will take flight sooner
and will be next great deal next to Bitcoin, some of the Coins i mentioned
are old time coin next to BTC such as LTC and ETH this two are far better than
Bitcoin in terms of many ways but not on price surely Bitcoin would be the King
for he is the first root of all cryptocurrency without him nothing exist also
for all concept of digital currency came to Bitcoin.

Still do your own research for the some of the altcoin, these is solely my Opinion and
Observation on these coins for the past few months of development of every coin.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 08:06:54 PM
in 2018 I will choose Ethereum, Ripple, Zcash, Monero, Waves, and Litecoin because I'm sure next year the coins will be better and will have a high price.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 07:58:06 PM
5 alt coins to hold my choose
XLM
ETH
BTG
XRP
LTC
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
December 14, 2017, 07:57:00 PM
New year is fast approaching.
If you had to pick 5 alts that you would hold for a year what would they be?
My picks are:
Iota
Neo
Ada
Lisk
Req
As for me, at 2018 if i have money, i will invest at some altscoin like: Ethereum, Monero, Ripple, IOTA (Maybe), DASH. I think this is best altscoin which have stable now.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
December 14, 2017, 07:54:28 PM
I try to buy those 4 coins as much as possible:
-TRX
-ADA
-XLM
-BQX
PS: I cannot find 5th coin which I pay attention especially.

trx , ada , xlm : this three coin have a big supply and the price increased much i last week so i dont this this is the best time to buy like this coins
BQX they changed the name of tokens to ETHOS , this is a good project to invest .
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 07:26:37 PM
I try to buy those 4 coins as much as possible:
-TRX
-ADA
-XLM
-BQX
PS: I cannot find 5th coin which I pay attention especially.
Activity: 518
December 14, 2017, 07:22:22 PM
According to my 5 top altcoin in the year 2018 is the ETH, WAVES, XUC, ZCOIN and Zcash because they have the potential to always will continue to increase in the trading market so prices their value increasing and I will get a good profit in 2018, hopefully will not happen that make things make this decline.

Activity: 375
December 14, 2017, 07:08:48 PM
Ethereum for sure.
Stratis
Litecoin
Dash
XRP
No doubt i'm gonna hodling. I just think those are the best options for me, can't wait to see the crypto world in 2018. Good luck everyone Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
December 14, 2017, 07:04:15 PM
Based on my research:
Litecoin
Iota
Poty
Ethereum
NEO
What is Poty? See it at first
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
December 14, 2017, 07:03:20 PM
My picks are:
Iota
Neo
Ada
Lisk
Req
And only Neo i will hodl from this list
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 06:39:38 PM
Based on my research:
Litecoin
Iota
Poty
Ethereum
NEO
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
December 14, 2017, 06:28:26 PM
5 coins that will skyrocket in 2018 my prediction is BCH, ETH, LTC, XLM and WAVES I choose alt coin this because it has a good future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
December 14, 2017, 06:24:57 PM
five altcoins that I should choose to hold for year are
1. ethereum (ETH)
2. bitcoin cash (BCH)
3. dash (DASH)
4. monero (XMR)
5. litecoin (LTC)
although the price of these altcoins are decreasing, they have potential rising after a year. one of them is ethereum, it is crowdsale.

The list is pretty good but i will pick.
NEM
IOTA
COSS
LTC
ELECTRONEUM
They have great potential for 2018.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
December 14, 2017, 06:21:42 PM
I think ETH is the most promising platform since ICOs are just starting to be a serious investing opportunity and most of them use ERC20 tokens. In 2018 ETH will definitely reach 2000$. The others are XRP, waves, NEM and LTC for sure.
Ethereum will surely continue to rise due to ICO startups with ERC20 tokens.Litecoin,Ripple and Monero are equally good altcoins.And one coin we shouldn't underrate is CARDANO.
Activity: 168
December 14, 2017, 06:12:29 PM
Good list. I suggest you to add Waves and OMG. I expect them to rise next year.
I see that you forgot also Eth, great potential to moon in 2018.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 05:46:12 PM
Now it's good time to jump into altcoins for next year. There are many good buying opportunities.
Top 5 in my opinion:

- Litecoin: Cross-chain atomic swaps can occur off-chain instantly with heterogeneous blockchain consensus rules. So long as the chains can support the same cryptographic hash function, it is possible to make transactions across blockchains without trust in 3rd party custodians.

- Ark: I think it's undervalued, it will explode.

- Waves: Waves NG protocol is very good. Waves will increase the price x20 in 2018 because of smart contracts.

- Electroneum: the mobile mining approach might be mainly for publicity (it's not a real mining), but publicity is exactly what crypto currency needs.

- NXT: there is a good airdrop on Dec 28th, you will receive 0.5 IGNIS for every NXT.

I've been interested in Ark, my only question is, if atomic swaps become more common, will we still need ark?
Activity: 322
December 14, 2017, 05:40:31 PM
I would sell them when they peak. I think we'll see long bear market starting in 2018.

Priced against BTC, most altcoins still look like they're in a bear market. This could end up being a bull trap for alts if BTCUSD decides to either cliff dive or start making new ATHs. Then we'll see a rush out of alts again. I've noticed that most of the veteran traders I follow are very hesitant to say "alts are back." I'm on the fence myself. I'm scalping and catching a 2x here and there, but I'm not piling in altcoins right now for the long term.

Long term, I'm interesting in DEXs more than anything else. During the next altcoin spring, I think that DEXs and anonymity coins will prosper.

I don't really check altcoin prices against BTC, I rather see USD value. If we stay in Bitcoin after altcoin rise we could be much wealthier but who would've known? It was very unpredictable market. I have USD value targets, if they pass that I'll sell.
Merit: 30
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 14, 2017, 05:36:30 PM
Now it's good time to jump into altcoins for next year. There are many good buying opportunities.
Top 5 in my opinion:

- Litecoin: Cross-chain atomic swaps can occur off-chain instantly with heterogeneous blockchain consensus rules. So long as the chains can support the same cryptographic hash function, it is possible to make transactions across blockchains without trust in 3rd party custodians.

- Waves: Waves NG protocol is very good. Waves will increase the price x20 in 2018 because of smart contracts.

- Electroneum: the mobile mining approach might be mainly for publicity (it's not a real mining), but publicity is exactly what crypto currency needs.

- NXT: there is a good airdrop on Dec 28th, you will receive 0.5 IGNIS for every NXT.

The airdrop really interests me here.

What is IGNIS and what do they offer?

Something I would like to know about airdrops like this, can I exchange another coin for NXT for 28th dec airdrop and then as soon as the airdrop happens exchange it back to my coin of choice?
Is this possible or is there a minimum hold period of NXT to be eligible for the airdrop?
Merit: 30
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 14, 2017, 05:33:34 PM
My picks are:
Iota
Neo
Ada
Lisk
Req

+1 to this.

I have been following Iota and REQ very closely and you have been the first other person to suggest REQ i've seen. It is an early adopter coin right now but that just means it's the best possible time to buy!

I will check out the others as you clearly have the same indicators of value that I have.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 05:29:37 PM
Top 5 in my opinion:

Pages:
Jump to: