Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Best Ethereum Wallets online in 2019 - page 2. (Read 820 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I am using MetaMask, it combines with Brave browser, till now I don't have any issues. It's really a good solution to store eth and erc-20 for me. 
Lol, don't mention buddy. Brave + Metamask = Something great and awesome.
Anyways to the OP, personally I'm a fan of MyEtherWallet. It gives me the best experience ever and I love that. Metamask is good as well, have used it a couple of times and have encountered no problems as at now
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
<…>
Out of all the listed wallets, the one I find more useful, easier to use and secured based on my experience, is metamast.
I have had the privilege to use MEW, yet at a point I vedfame scared as a result of several complaints of lost funds, due to some attacks. Well, I do or not know if that still happens, but I still strongly believe in metamast.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
I am a user of myetyeherwallet. And I could say that there is no wallet that is better than myetyeherwallet. I used it for a very long time it is always very easy to use and it's secure. Anyone can use it plus it's support all kind of ethereum based token. And I also use Metamask. It's also one of the greatest wallet I use the combination of MEW and Metamask and that works perfect for me. If you are into multi wallet then you also find many in the market but I personally doesn't like multiwallets that's why for ethereum and ethereum based token new is best for me.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
I use both myetherwallet and metmask  and i like them really and think there are secure but all we must keep our private keys safely to avoid from hacks, other wallets haven't used all this time before and even listed about them the first time , i think maybe 90% of users use myetherwallet and it will be most famous in coming years.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

i use the myetherwallet and metamask combination and i feel great with them, i would add to the chart coinomi and eidoo wallets...
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
myetherwallet is my first choice, I use the wallet because of the convenience available. but I can't hold a lot of coins on myetherwallet. it is only a temporary wallet for good coin storage.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I still use Metamask and also MyEtherWallet. Because I am comfortable and also safe to store ethereum. But there are certainly weaknesses in each wallet. I want to try Cryptonator, but there is still no time to using. Next time I will try it. Cool
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Ethereum is one of the first platform based token system in the whole ecosystem. So there is many kind of wallets available for ethereum. I always suggest hardware wallets over any kind of wallets. If you have some extra money always go for hardware wallets. But if you don't have one. Then best wallets for ethereum and ethereum based token is myetyeherwallet. MEW is the best wallet for anything I ever used. And Metamask also good many people. But I personally use myetyeherwallet more than metamask. And there are many wallets like multiwallets and many more which you can go for.
Activity: 602
I even can not imagine another wallet. I use MEW and I really like to use it, it synchronizes very well with Trezor and I think that many people use this wallet. Probably there are other wallets, but I do not think it makes sense to use others.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
different option of offers as clients to work on decision as fine to cover of use with personal strategy on appealing request on tasks of finance with the crypto business.

Activity: 672
Merit: 10
There are really a lot of purses, thanks for the selection, I think everyone will find something to their liking. Remember that wallets should always be official.
of course we can choose alternatives that are trusted. I myself only use metamask and myetherwallet as my online wallet. there are not too many wallets, but I have to have assets in some wallets instead of being centralized in just one wallet.
Activity: 854
wowww there are many ethereum online wallets, so far I only know about MyEtherWallet and MetaMask. good info, thanks for sharing.

There are really a lot of purses, thanks for the selection, I think everyone will find something to their liking. Remember that wallets should always be official.

Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
Ethereum wallet that I use to store my assets is myetherewallet by adding the metamask extension to increase the security of my wallet. Forr the other 3 options like Guarda, Cryptonator and Freewallet I have never used the wallet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
3 of these wallets are never recommended anywhere. Very strange article. There are other options that might be more reliable. Mainly hardware wallets. I do not know where the article found that the GUARD is one of the most popular wallets. I had never heard of it before.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
to be honest, so far only MyEtherWallet + Metamask is the best, in my opinion.  I've never tried using Cryptonator, Guarda and other wallet, but once a friend suggested I try Guarda, he said it was pretty good.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Myetherwallet covers the all needs for the average trader and investor who wants to hold the coins for a long time. Metamask is not reliable as much as the Myetherwallet,Mycrypto wallets in my opinion.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Myetherwallet gives user full control of wallets created by the user, MEW is my favorite wallet its very handy, comfortable and popular wallet with lot of futures but the only problem with the MEW is it does not allow you to connect or interact with the decentralized applications.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
Metamask is a solution with too many bugs, especially when you use it with Ledger Nano, then it is almost impossible to do things like: smart-contract interactions and sending tokens.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
I like mew, see the best thing which makes mew one of the best is the system behind it. Like other web based wallet, it does not allow you to create a wallet on their server or even you won’t have an option to create an account on MEW. But it allows you to create your own wallet on your browser which can be used on the hard wallet too. For the transaction, you can use their blockchain but for this, you need to broadcast your transaction first.
Activity: 440
Roobet
April 27, 2019, 03:21:37 AM
you can use any Ethereum wallet you want (of course, you should choose it from list of good Ethereum wallets), but you should remember to visit official sites of those wallet providers, then download and install official wallet versions, not phising ones.
There are serious issues if you use phising wallets: truffle is just one of issues, and whatever issues you get, finally your money will be stolen.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7j8l5b/warning_i_sent_eth_to_my_metamask_account/
Pages:
Jump to: