Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Best Ethereum Wallets online in 2019 - page 5. (Read 820 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 20, 2019, 01:35:43 AM
Until now I only use myetherwallet (MEW). user-friendly and easy to use for me. MEW can also store ERC-20 tokens.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
April 20, 2019, 01:02:01 AM
A lot of Ethereum wallet in 2019. Some are  MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, Free wallet etc. All of the wallet MyEtherWallet and Metamask Wallet are best. Personally i use MyEtherWallet.  I feel my ethereum or coins are very secured in myetherwallet. It is so much easy and faster. MetaMask also the best ethereum wallet . It is secure and easy to use.
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
April 20, 2019, 12:25:50 AM
Metamask good wallet that protects me from suspicious sites. And he deserves a place in the top.
But why cryptonator in the list, it doesn't even support tokens on Ethereum.
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
April 20, 2019, 12:20:57 AM
for ethereum wallets that i think the best just 2 Myetherwallet and mycrypto.com
because it has a feature to connect my Trezor so my wallet more safety
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
April 20, 2019, 12:14:20 AM
well, from your list above i only use myetherwallet
and i never use any other ethereum wallet besided MEW in my online activity mate
because for me mew is enough to keep and store my ethereum and ethereum based tokens, except for my ethereum and ethereum tokens for long term hodl, i will keep it in my ledger nano s
MEW has very good security and I have not had any problems with losing money. In my opinion, if you link to Ledger, it can help your property to be secured 200% more and I encourage people to do this. In fact many people have lost money on MEW and using Private Key is really dangerous so don't use this way to log in and you'll be safe
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
April 19, 2019, 11:43:29 PM
i don't think that free wallet would fit in the 5 best ethereum wallet because there many people that got scam by free wallet
and if you search it in the google there is tons of thread that said they got scammed by free wallet
Activity: 440
Roobet
April 19, 2019, 11:27:47 PM
I only use Myetherwallet for Ethereum and ERC20 tokens. I knew about Metamask but I have never used them because I don't want to spend time to familiarise myself with new wallet when Myetherwallet is a good, one of the best ETH wallet.
And the most popular among them is myetyeherwallet. It in one of the best wallet in whole ecosystem. It is very easy to use, mechanism is great, fast, and secure. And there is no wallet compare to MEW. And there is one more wallet called metamask. It's a extention on browser it's also a great wallet to use. I think this two is enough to handle all the thinks in ethereum blockchain.
Something like the multiple coin wallet, Coinnomi wallet.
I never used any wallets rather than that. But there is many multiwallet and many other wallet which supports ethereum and ethereum based token.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 19, 2019, 02:57:21 PM
Ethereum is one of the most popular crypto currency at this moment. And that's why ethereum have many wallets available in this ecosystem. And the most popular among them is myetyeherwallet. It in one of the best wallet in whole ecosystem. It is very easy to use, mechanism is great, fast, and secure. And there is no wallet compare to MEW. And there is one more wallet called metamask. It's a extention on browser it's also a great wallet to use. I think this two is enough to handle all the thinks in ethereum blockchain. I never used any wallets rather than that. But there is many multiwallet and many other wallet which supports ethereum and ethereum based token.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
April 19, 2019, 02:37:46 PM
When it comes to ERC20 wallets then;

-Myetherwallet

-Metamask

These are the wallets i do make use for sometime or storing up my altcoins.Never tended to use other wallets which i havent heard of.
Activity: 283
April 19, 2019, 02:35:26 PM
Myetherwallet is one of the best Ethereum wallet, mainly because it does deeply supports ERC20 tokens. The MEW also has very long history, and very good reputation. So, I will stick with MEW for my ETH and my ERC20 tokens in the future. I only make deposits to exchanges when I have demands to cash out my ETH or tokens into fiats for personal needs. If not, I will store them all in MEW.

I fully agree, right now MEW is still the best one for Ethereum. Updates on their website just confirm that there is somebody still working on improving the service.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
April 19, 2019, 01:26:15 PM
I'm still using Myetherwallet as a etherium wallet and also for erc20 wallet. Untill now I didn’t face any problems.
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 19, 2019, 01:17:44 PM
This is a nice little write up. I have to say metamask is my personal favorite. Quick and easy to use as well as secure.
Activity: 1092
April 19, 2019, 01:08:14 PM
well, from your list above i only use myetherwallet
and i never use any other ethereum wallet besided MEW in my online activity mate
because for me mew is enough to keep and store my ethereum and ethereum based tokens, except for my ethereum and ethereum tokens for long term hodl, i will keep it in my ledger nano s
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
April 19, 2019, 12:35:42 PM
Cryptonator,really? I found many bad reviews about that wallet and it is also not a wallet like MEW for using the cryptonator wallet like Coinabse and blockchain are better and can be best to store small amount of fund on it.
Activity: 518
April 19, 2019, 12:08:13 PM
Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency in the world, which has some web-based wallets, which can be accessed from anywhere. Some of the web wallets are custodial where the control of the private key is not in your hands as it’s being controlled by the third party, so they might be susceptible to attacks or phishing. On the other hand, there are certain web wallets which are non-custodial, which means you are in control over your private keys.

Let us check the top online Ethereum wallets in 2019:

#1 MyEtherWallet
MyEtherWallet is one of the most renowned Ethereum web wallets which lets you have entire control over your private keys that increases the security of your assets. You need to back up your wallet on a regular basis. You can even integrate the hardware wallets like Ledger Nano S and Trezor along with accessing the smart contracts. MyEtherWallet not only supports Ethereum but also all ERC20 tokens along with a built-in- ETH to BTC swap, which makes it one of the best Ethereum wallets online.

#2 MetaMask

MetaMask is a web wallet which is known for their extension in your browser, like Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and so on. It enables you to encrypt your private keys and store in your system. The whole aim behind MetaMask is to make storing and transacting with Ethereum as accessible as possible. Moreover, you don’t have to give your personal information, which makes t even more likable amongst the users.

#3 Guarda

Guarda is one of the most popular multi-purpose wallets which can be even considered as one of the best Eth wallets online. It stores multiple tokens apart from Ethereum and ERC20 tokens. Its security and reliability feature makes it a popular choice amongst the users. The best part is that Guarda doesn’t store the private keys so it gets erased once you log out from the device. Guarda has one of the smoothest processes for accessing the web wallet, which even a beginner can access.

#4 Cryptonator

Cryptonator is a web-based Ethereum wallet that provides automatic and instant exchange between the supported cryptocurrencies at an attractive rate. It gives you accessibility even by staying anonymous and having secured by SSL (HTTPS) connection. You can access your wallet 24/7 and one time passwords can add extra security to your account.

#5 Free Wallet

Free Wallet is a custodial Ethereum web wallet which enables you to store, receive, send and transfer Ethereum. You can even buy Ethereum with a credit card and can get free transfers between free wallet users. Free Wallet community takes measure to keep their wallets safe and secure. The Free web wallet is having an easy interface so that even the beginners can conveniently access them.

Note: Free wallet is a custodial wallet service so users won't be having access to the private keys of the wallets.

Read here all the details: https://coinswitch.co/news/top-5-best-ethereum-wallets-online-in-2019-updated

Share your opinions as well...thanks

At first I only used MEW, but the suggestion from the MEW site actually suggested not to use a private key so I used Metamask, and was happy because almost a year had no problems.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
April 19, 2019, 11:10:11 AM
Myetherwallet is not the best, but it is the most used ethereum wallet by beginners.
The best eth wallet for me is the desktop wallet, because it is safer than myetherwallet.
But you need to download the big blockchain database into your computer to be able to use it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
April 19, 2019, 02:48:29 AM
I only use MEW, and a local exchanger to store the ETH that I got. well, some people recommend using a meta mask, but to be honest I'm quite difficult to use. so, I only use MEW for now.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
April 19, 2019, 02:46:00 AM
I would never suggest anyone to use other online web wallet other than MyEtherWallet and Metamask because of the security. I think it's best to avoid any kind of probable risk.
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
April 19, 2019, 02:41:22 AM
I have had a fair experience with using metemask and Myetherwallet as only wallets, though they are a bit complex for a newbie. I fine it easier and better with the wallets and android apps like Imtoken and Trust wallet, have used Imtoken for a while but now I have completely migrated all my accounts to trust wallet
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
April 19, 2019, 02:19:31 AM
To avoid get phised, please read this one;
[GUIDE] Use this for identifying Scam/Phishing/ websites & exchanges in crypto
Inside the topic, the Metamask phissing wallets mentioned. There will be more new phising sites launch later, so you should read the topic carefully to prepare yourself enough skills to avoid get phised by them.
Pages:
Jump to: