Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 coins under 10$ that can reach 300$ in future - page 3. (Read 3157 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
Heey guys!
Listed 5 coins under 10$ that you belive that can achive 300$ in future:)

My bets are
Lisk
Stratis
Ardor
Ada
Wawes

I have a slightly different list, but on some positions we agree: lisk, nem, stellar, stratis, waves and ark.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Thoughts on COSS?
I would buy BNB & KCS before that, but at current price level it definitely seems enticing for a smaller position.
1. Stratis
2. Waves
3. OmiseGO
4. Lisk
Why are you not adding VeChain to the list , is there any specific reason for it or are you not aware of the coin? I personally think that it is a safe bet and it will hit high mark soon
No working product(still an ERC-20 token), codebase & progress  in general is private, highly centralized(by design), unknown ROI relation between possesion of VET/Thor power.
Bonus points for the cliche cringe-inducing names(given the context) given at the rebranding.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Heey guys!

My bets are
Lisk
Stratis
Ardor
Ada
Wawes

Judge on the past of market and coin supply
These should be some of it

NANO - Great Tech, 133M Supply, $5.5
Stratis - I am not sure why it didn't really move after the previous pump and it was stuck within some price, 100M Supply, $4
Augur/Decred - Not under $10, but very possible for it to x5-6 to hit $300
WTC - $11, Great tech. (Supply might be a pull back once all supply release)
Ark - Ark deserves more

Base on your list
Lisk is possible, Stratis, Waves > ADA(Might take a very long time, it has a huge supply there)
Don't think ardor will make it imo, it doesn't perform well compare to others like Waves/Ethereum and more
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
A token is my favorite for 2018. It's an ICO token. Coinmetro is my tip for 2018. It is similar to BINANCE and only costs 12 cents. and when this market starts, I expect a strongly rising share price. I bought 5000 token. this will be another good year
Merit: 15
Today there is a large number of coins with a price below $ 10, but choose the right one so it's harder.
From my point of view, these are those that are under $ 10 and have the potential to grow and meet your requirements:

VeChain (VEN)
Stratis (STRAT)
Waves (WAVES)
OmiseGO (OMG)
Lisk (LSK)

OmiseGo and Vitalik Buterin donating $1M to refugees. This quote from the relevant blog post struck me as very special: "We hope the fortunes made in the crypto space will lead not too extravagant lifestyles but to extravagant generosity." Good that they are helping out. Crypto can do good for this world too! Not all are associated with criminal activities. I think, that OMG have a big potential

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
I like waves coin the price is under $10 and for sure after few months or few years of holding this coin possible to increase the price very high like hundreds dollars maybe not only hundred but more than thousands dollars because for me this is one of the possible to become next ethereum coin. From 1 digit to 4 digit I hope the truly happen so we can get more profit after few years for being patient.
Activity: 212
in my opinion, 5 coins under 10$ now can reach 300$ in 4 years are: Stellar, IOTA, Omisego, Wepower and INS. These portfolio combine between big old coins and some new tokens from successful ICO. I believe that it will help you get big profit
Long term investment is very good option. And I can say my coins to you. First of my list is EOS. Their roadmap is amazing for me. In this year it will be
rise with OMG. Also Aion and Evx will make good movement in the next bullish season.
Merit: 10
For Cardano (Ada) it is not possible. Total supply of thi coin is 31billion. Bitcoin has to be reach 250 000 dollars to make it possible.
But i believe that Eos and Omg can do it in long term. Also will do it in few months.
Activity: 280
The best way for you is to buy waves. The price fits in the range, and the growth of these coins will be at the level of ETH, within two years.
Activity: 644
Today there is a large number of coins with a price below $ 10, but choose the right one so it's harder.
From my point of view, these are those that are under $ 10 and have the potential to grow and meet your requirements:

VeChain (VEN)
Stratis (STRAT)
Waves (WAVES)
OmiseGO (OMG)
Lisk (LSK)
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
Thoughts on COSS?
Activity: 532
yea i think LISK and OMISEGO both have the potential also keep an eye on waltonChain.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
1xBit is Asia gambling site
Heey guys!

My bets are
Lisk
Stratis
Ardor
Ada
Wawes

exchange union ( XUC )
EDO wallet ( EDO )
Bitcoin White ( BTW )

I'am hold this token for long term , they have good projects , and I'am believe this token will be raise for view month.
just keep waiting and be pattien.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
1. Stratis
2. Waves
3. OmiseGO
4. Lisk
Why are you not adding VeChain to the list , is there any specific reason for it or are you not aware of the coin? I personally think that it is a safe bet and it will hit high mark soon
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
1. Stratis
2. Waves
3. OmiseGO
4. Lisk

Stratis was really good but their projects progression are very slow that's why a lot of investors getting impatient unlike OMG that was really good for me it is next to ETH and worth investing money especially for long term but no doubt all of them four a really good.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
it has become quiet with waves, but i like the project and i think 2018 could be a good year for this currency...
Activity: 169
Merit: 13
My picks are

Waves
Stratis
Lisk
Stellar
Qtum (a bit higher, but will surely cross $500)
Activity: 51
1. Stratis
2. Waves
3. OmiseGO
4. Lisk
Pages:
Jump to: