Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 ETH to invest for long-term (Read 331 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 12:07:00 PM
5 ethereum is now worth around 2000 USD so it's not a quantity that you can start investing in the long term with except the fact where you invest that 20000 USD in a coin the exponentiates in the value of the time is for approximately 50 x then it's worth it so rather invest in ico
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 10:02:42 PM
If i have 5 eth I will invest the half to a good and sure success  ico projects and the other half i will probably trade.  I think that's what i will do.  
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 10:00:29 PM
If you had 5 ETH, where would you invest for long-term 2 years hodl benefit?
Is this really needed to be answered?ethereun is already an investment or should i say a perfect investment then why should have to put for another coins?no if i were to choose this will remain as eth in my wallet even if how long i would hold this,because i believe thay aside from bitcoin ethereum is the next great and profitable coins among the rest,so better stay in this coin or buy bitcoin
Because some people are very greedy they have their money invested in a very good coin but that is not enough they want more, this is one of the main reasons of why you see people losing money in the forum if they instead accepted the fact that obtaining huge profits is something that is very difficult they will get decent profits by investing in ETH or bitcoin over the long term.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 04:12:05 AM
I have confidence in less expensive coins like DCN, DGB, DOGE on the grounds that a twofold digit increment in numbers is as of now extremely productive.

Okay that is good. You can go with % ETH and invest it in long term business. This ETH after appreciation in the values will prove more awarding and beneficial. Furthermore, many of the ETH experts says the value will cross $5000 towards the end of 2018 which means that it is a wise decision to invest in ETH for long term and reap super profits in the end and start again.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
May 28, 2018, 03:56:25 AM
Avoid the ETH recommendations. No scalability.

Go for Qtum or KMD or similar project with a future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
May 28, 2018, 03:50:10 AM
I would invest it in Project Shivom and Blockshipping.
Not would but already did.
Project Shivom reached 35 mil USD hard cap easily couple of days ago.
Now Blockshipping ICO is ongoing. If You check their Whitepaper, they have some really cool ideas regarding their token.
Take a look ICOs: Acorn Collective and Cardstack as well.
Thrive and Sapiens but they are still not on exchange.

And good luck!
you must reconsider your thoughts. If am saying this because you can earn better than what you will now. if the market is providing with far beneficial options then why choosing the low ones, why not going with earning big amounts in as much small time as possible. Even if ethereum is slow in gaining value, still it is far profitable than what you have mentioned. If am giving you my sincere advise as a friend, the rest is entirely up to you.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 26, 2018, 03:49:45 PM
Eth is a altcoins but have a potential to grow decent in the marketplace bro. There is no problem for you to exchange the eth any other alts but  if you want to make money according to the future speculation.
Else you want to make profit with eth in short term. You can invest that on NEO, TRX, XVG and IOTA.  Growth wise you can expect some good value in future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
May 26, 2018, 03:42:52 PM
Invest in 6 different new blockchain coins like NKN, QuarkChain, PChain, EdenChain, Seele, Yggdrash when they will be listed on Exchange after ICO stage - some of them will make x10-100 in the future and will enter TOP-10 on coinmarketcap
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
May 25, 2018, 11:59:33 PM
if i have 5 ETH, i will invest into some altcoin. suppose LTC, and also BCH, did not rule out I will also invest in ETH itself and hope will get a big profit.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 25, 2018, 08:08:30 PM
Is this really needed to be answered?ethereun is already an investment or should i say a perfect investment then why should have to put for another coins?no if i were to choose this will remain as eth in my wallet even if how long i would hold this,because i believe thay aside from bitcoin ethereum is the next great and profitable coins among the rest,so better stay in this coin or buy bitcoin
Activity: 434
May 25, 2018, 07:53:19 PM
If I had five ethereum to invest the truth is I will not invest in any other coin, why would I do it? The only coin that I think it is better to hold for long term is bitcoin, however I think that ethereum has better prospects to grow a little bit more in the next two years so it will not be the best option to change my ethereum for bitcoin, forget about most altcoins, in two years most altcoins are not going to exist anymore.
Activity: 588
May 25, 2018, 07:48:18 PM
I think that there is no point in investing ETH in any other coins. Eth is a very good choice and it seems to me that the price of this coin will increase several times
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
May 25, 2018, 06:28:17 PM

In my opinion, ethereum is a great choice for long term investments. Of course you might discover new coins which are more profitable than eth, but I think eth is a reliable and promising coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
May 25, 2018, 06:15:26 PM
I would split the Ethereum up between a number of solid projects,

For example an ethereum in Cardano, an Ethereum in NEO an Ethereum in Bitcoin, keep one as it is and have one for a decent upcoming ICO project to take a little gamble on.

That way you spread the risk if one of the coins ends up collapsing
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
May 25, 2018, 06:08:37 PM
I hope the market gets better by then. if you don't mind, keep it in the wallet. forget it. One year later, I'm glad I didn't get the altcoin. Shocked Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 05:43:18 PM
if I have 5 ETH it is certain that some of them will still be invested in ethereum for the long term and partly I invest it into another altcoin that is also potentially good in the future to increase its price and can be profitable if for daily trading I think a good altcoin like XLM , ADA and Waves in addition to the low cost of the projects they develop have excellent prospects for the future.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 25, 2018, 05:32:05 PM
If  I had 5 eth, I would continue to hold them because most people have sold their ethereum for ico tokens, if they hold their ethereum they would make more money. Ethereum will be more profitable and it is safe investment.
it is a pretty good option, looking at the current development of etherum then we all must be optimistic that etherum has enormous strength, therefore that etherum price is projected to rise higher than current etherum prices. that's why when we invest etherum then we have to have patience, I'm sure will arrive such a good moment sometime in the future. etherum one of the most profitable investments if used as a long-term investment and a 2-year period is the time that is sufficient to see etherum price increases.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 05:30:29 PM
the amount is a large amount. you can play your money in many things like in ico investment which of course must be careful and also can play it in some cryptocurrency for us hold
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 05:27:13 PM
If you have that money in ethereum, just like you are saying on the main post, then just invest those five ethereum into an ICO, or spread those five ethereum between two ICOs.
They will give you a lot of profit in a few months from now,, just remember my words
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
May 25, 2018, 05:14:18 PM
It depends on your risks. I would invest in stable tokens, like NEO, ETH. But if you accept risks, select some low cap coins with working product, like TIO. In case it will rise, and on bullish market altcoins rise more and you can gain more
Pages:
Jump to: