Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 ETH to invest for long-term - page 2. (Read 331 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
May 25, 2018, 04:38:24 PM
If i had 5 Eth, i will keep holding 1 eth, buy 1 eth worth of btc, with another 1 eth i will buy other top ten coins with another eth i will buy some good coins from top 100 list and the last eth i will invest in good icos, i think this is the best diversified investment portfolio you can create.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
May 25, 2018, 04:19:35 PM
Invest these 5 Ethereum in your mind. That's a joke. I would actually buy a Red Pulse or Gladius. Two great altcoins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
May 25, 2018, 03:08:38 PM
I would invest in Ethereum, Neo, ADA. This is my top ideas for portfolio. Don't invest in shitcoins, you will lose your money in it. Chose something potential or stable, like top 10 crypto. You will catch whole potential of crypto development and won't lose money
Activity: 420
Merit: 117
May 25, 2018, 02:13:20 PM
It is very logical to invest in Cardano considering the previous rise. It was a down payment from a dollar to a point.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
May 25, 2018, 01:18:52 PM
I will sepregate the investments into two or three parts and invest in different coins like Bitcoin 50%, Ethereum 25% and Bitcoin Cash 25%. This way I'm saving for future with safe and maximum profit yielding after couple of years. These coins always tops the ranking in price and in market cap which I strongly believe that these coins price will go to moon.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
May 25, 2018, 01:04:57 PM
If you had 5 ETH, where would you invest for long-term 2 years hodl benefit?
If i have 5 ETH in my wallet then i would diversify my investment portfolio among some good alts like NEO,EOS,Waves and definitely left some in ETH also because it is the most profitable alt of all time.Some can be from top 100 coins in coinmarketcap like TRX,Colx and some others.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
May 25, 2018, 11:36:38 AM
in my opinion 5 years is too long. Time will change and many other good one will appear on time.
for now let's invest in assets of exchange project such as Huobi Pro, COSS, Kucoin, Binance.
If crypto market growth good these platform also growth together.
So I believe invest in longterm here should be good choice
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 11:26:45 AM
Join the ICO Private Round on Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/HNxDzhKsfgST0feSX5moZg

MulTra ICO | Made in Germany:  https://www.multra.io/ 

MulTra News App | Get paid for reading News!

Millions of people read news on a daily basis. The MulTra News App pays you for reading news. At the same time your favorite publishers earn fair revenues.

The news industry is in decline. While music and movie distributors like Spotify and Netflix have established successful subscription-based revenue models, news publishers did not replicate their success yet. MulTra Tokens ensure news content monetization. The MulTra News App is a blockchain-powered news aggregator that uses AI to consolidate news based on readers' interests into an all-in-one, personalized experience.

Mass adoption of MulTra Token is ensured because it’s the first cryptocurrency for millions of people entering the crypto world for the first time by simply reading news.

Blockchain provides immutability within the MulTra Ecosystem. As a utility token the MulTra Token (MTT) gains its value from limited supply, increasing demand, mass-adoption, distributed circulation and lockups. The ecosystem rewards: readers, publishers and ICO investors.

MulTra ICO: 400,000,000 MTT
Hard Cap: 24,000,000 EUR
Accepted: ETH, BTC, USD, EUR, FIAT
Exchange Rate: 1 MTT = 0,06 EUR
Token Name: MulTra Token / MTT
ICO End Date: 09th July 2018

Whitepaper: https://www.multra.io/files/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
May 25, 2018, 11:20:34 AM
Well, there is no need to invest, if you have got 5 ETH then just hold it for two years. After two years, holding it would be very profitable for you, as the price of ETH will appreciate in value. Some pundits are saying that it would cross $5k in two years time.
I think I should just keep 1-2 ETH and 3 ETH left so I invest in ICO projects to make a better profit than having to choose carefully because there are many good ICO projects and there are also many projects scam and investment in ICO is a very risky investment and should be weighed carefully before investing because if successful, your profits will soon be XX
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 11:02:27 AM
if i have 5 eth then it is quite eth resistant for long time or hold 4 eth and 1 eth to buy other altcoin like litecoin, or in play for short strolls i think 1 eth to buy helbiz because hbz is in growth and will enter the top 10 market I think it would be much more profitable.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 09:02:38 AM
BTC 30%
ETH 30%
NEO 10%
Tronix 10%
EOS 10%
DOGE 10%

except doge and tron, this is really good portfolio.
you can put mth and bancor. they have good potential too.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
May 25, 2018, 08:52:46 AM
Suppose I had 5 ETH,I will hold that till the price of ETH reach 10,000$.May be this price is very high,but the price of Ethereum will reach that value.Now ,the potential of Ethereum is greater than bitcoin.Last month the price of Ethereum raised 800$ from 420$.Nearly hundred percentage of raise,Ethereum had huge potential.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 07:56:37 AM
BTC 30%
ETH 30%
NEO 10%
Tronix 10%
EOS 10%
DOGE 10%
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
May 25, 2018, 07:06:40 AM
I have confidence in less expensive coins like DCN, DGB, DOGE on the grounds that a twofold digit increment in numbers is as of now extremely productive.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 06:13:39 AM
for me the time of two years is a very long time so it seems it would be nice if I still hold the etherum because ethereum would be nice if we held it for long periods of time.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
May 25, 2018, 03:32:05 AM
Well, there is no need to invest, if you have got 5 ETH then just hold it for two years. After two years, holding it would be very profitable for you, as the price of ETH will appreciate in value. Some pundits are saying that it would cross $5k in two years time.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
May 25, 2018, 01:49:48 AM
I would hold 60% in Ethereum and I would spread the other 40% into some great altcoins. One of my favorites right now is SENT, they are doing great work and the marketcap is still very low. I think it is one of the projects that are still fyling under the radar.
If there is some crypto coin whom you can trust when it comes to that of the holding for some good period other than that of the bitcoin, then that crypto coin is none other than that of the ETH. Most of the investors are holding ETH for longer period and that they are very much satisfied with the way ETH is behaving in the international market and that they are quite sure that doing so will help them in making money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 22, 2018, 09:16:19 AM

First of all, I have them. secondly, I am holding Ethereum as I am waiting for the pump. The bull run will start this year - it goes without saying. ETH is for holding.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 21, 2018, 12:31:06 PM
5 ETH - it's not such a big sum. Best decision will be diversification your sum between 5 new ICOs (try to invest on pre-sale stage).
More risk - more income.
That's around $3300 for ETH, how dare you say it's not a big amount? What a dumb answer, even I think you are afraid to invest that amount.

I'll hold 5 ETH only without investing any other cryptocurrency. I also think it's the best option Smiley)
Because you are joining bounty, so you don't need to spend your ETH to "other" altcoins, also it's not that good idea to put all of your money (and it's 5 ETH) in one basket.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 12:29:15 PM
If I have 5 eth I still better to trade it with another coin, because if long-term I think still less big profit, with trading we can more quickly develop our capital.
I think it's the most efficient at the moment, and maybe it's the way we get rich quick
True, even i don't think ETH will having good increasing so much by the end of this year. So, by splitting that amount and doing to invest into some other coins for short-term invest could be have good profit by it's volatile price.
Pages:
Jump to: