Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Years From Now in Crypto? - page 10. (Read 2993 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 01:05:20 PM
In 5 years AML BitCoin will be the most popular coin in the crypto market. The value of the AML Bitcoin is not determined by any government. Therefore, if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 12:52:39 PM
What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Do you see higher values?

Do you see less projects?

Do you see a merger of many projects?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

We are surely going to be experiencing far higher prices for all the currently existing cryptos in 5 years time. The global acceptance rate is expected to increase with cryptocurrency covering almost every countries.
Activity: 350
October 17, 2018, 12:18:08 PM
i think that, crypto predict today from 5 year is hard. what can to do after 5 year, it's our unknown. bitcoin is valueble digital currency at the moment in the world. many people are accepted bitcoin. so we can hope and faith that, future it will be stable.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
October 17, 2018, 12:05:33 PM
It is difficult to predict the future but we can definitely predict the possibilities of trends that might take place in the future. Considering the current growth since inception, I am optimistic about the growth of the crypto industry in the coming years and we will see a better picture within a decade. Legal recognization and building utility value would definitely improve the crypto industry as a whole but at the same time, I am expecting growth in mass maturity as crypto is all about self-responsibility.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 17, 2018, 09:34:10 AM
What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

In five years from now as regards cryptocurrency, I do see a more acceptance in the society in general with effective modalities being put in place to ensure reliability and sustainability. Projects being merged as a conglomerate and having a formidable team work and thereby having higher values on the long run.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
October 17, 2018, 09:33:16 AM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

This must be in alternative discussions section since this tackles the cryptocurrencies and not just bitcoin

Or maybe in economics sections

But for me five years from now,we will be in mainstream,and might be accepted halfway worldwide,this is how i see the crypto community struggles the market and the universe
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 09:29:30 AM
If you're asking me if what crypto currencies will look like 5 years from now is that all I can say is that I am not really sure if what will be the outcome of crypto currencies 5 years from now because as what I can see nowadays is that crypto currencies are just active on its early days of launching and then after that it will become useless and be abandoned by its developers so crypto enthusiast and investors will lost interest in supporting crypto currencies.
Activity: 294
October 17, 2018, 09:15:03 AM
I think that over 5 year will be higher prices of at least top 100 projects in coinmarketcap.com. I think that amount of projects will be higher and more regulation as well as dominance of the best projects in their areas will increase.
Activity: 280
October 17, 2018, 09:08:12 AM
Five years from now, I see high value for bitcoin and an increase in the number of realistic projects with great vision and motive powered by blockchain technology. I think the regulations would also be enormous to ensure that there are reductions in the number of scams in the world of crypto. This would lead to a higher acceptance among a relatively larger number of people than we have at the moment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 08:07:18 AM
hopefully cryptocurrency is getting better and more useful for many people. thus the value will also be better.
we only need to support, hold long term and not panic quickly against something negative.
Activity: 462
October 17, 2018, 06:38:35 AM
More regulation, I am sure more regulation and high value crypto currency. So now hold a lot of Bitcoin and other crypto currency because we can definitely make a big profit on it.
Activity: 30
October 17, 2018, 05:16:19 AM
A far s i'm concerned , the crypto will be accepted  by the government . IT can be seen as a legal currency for payment, they will be used worldwide , and make a easier life for human.
Activity: 812
October 17, 2018, 05:15:34 AM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

5 years from now I am optimistic that there will be many advantages from Crypto, maybe now Crypto can be one of the right steps for investment. but in the next 5 years there will be a lot of changes and advantages of crypto, maybe crypto's added value will be even higher and there may be many regulations that Crypto will have.
Activity: 11
October 17, 2018, 03:59:00 AM
After many times seemingly dead, Bitcoin is growing and getting the world interested. With the development of the crypto market, many new currencies electronic bring a lot of usabilities to serve the needs of everyone born. In the future, maybe the world will accept bitcoin as a global currency.
Activity: 392
October 17, 2018, 03:51:31 AM
I believe that 5 years from now Bitcoin will be more Popular in the whole World. It will be accepted by all Countries and it will be used in our everyday lives. It will be even taught to some Colleges and Universities. Many people will join the crypto World and Bitcoin will help the World economy too.
Activity: 350
October 17, 2018, 03:37:38 AM
Bitcoin value will be high in future after five years it's features will be more shiny than now and the acceptance of bitcoin will be every where the regulations which is not good for bitcoin will be revise and it will change the crypto value it will be more than expectation usage of bitcoin and crypto will be increases.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
October 17, 2018, 02:44:11 AM
I think bitcoin in the next 5 years may have very expensive prices, because we can see that the price of bitcoin in the last 5 years has had a very high price increase. So when the next 5 years the price of bitcoin can be 10 times the current price.
Activity: 756
October 17, 2018, 02:24:32 AM
I hope for the next 5 years the price of bitcoin will increase, and many ico will emerge, then the government can accept bitcoin as a means of payment, so that many people will participate in developing bitcoin.
Activity: 14
October 17, 2018, 02:09:34 AM
I think crypto will be universally accepted if not in 5 years then surely in the next 10 years, everyone will accept it and crypto will earn more value.
Activity: 471
October 17, 2018, 12:42:39 AM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

I think definitely crypto will higher values after 5 years from now. Your second question, i don't think less project in future because a lot of varieties projects developed in different platforms. Regulation will more stronger and i think it's need for growing crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: