Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Years From Now in Crypto? - page 11. (Read 2993 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 512
October 17, 2018, 12:12:49 AM
I just hope that cryptocurrency will become a better world economic road. become more useful to the wider community.
I don't really think about the price, but when cryptocurrency is able to develop well, it will increase its own value.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 10:50:35 PM
I suggest that if you want a long-term investment, choose a project with the development of blockchain which has been proven to date, the price continues to rise for example is. ethereum.EOS.Cardano,
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 10:38:17 PM
Personally, I see a huge perspective in this industry.
Bitcoin in the next five years should make another upward movement. And about the regulation, it depends on the departure of each particular country.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 10:31:52 PM
A long time if you have to predict crypto, but I am sure that crypto will have a rapid and good development. Seeing the increasingly rapid development, the government must be able to provide crypto space to develop, however the government cannot prevent crypto growth.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 16, 2018, 08:55:12 PM
The technology behind crypto, thus the Blockchain is a revolutionary one which cannot be killed by the governments. In about five or few years to come, the demand of crypto will rise incredibly as the people familiarize themselves with it now. The governments will be left with no option than to integrate it into payment systems.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
October 16, 2018, 08:39:16 PM
5 years is a long time, I really hope to see a good future for the bitcoin in future. While we very well know that this market is quite unpredictable, so nothing in this regard can be said with surety. Obviously all the members of the community who are HODLing in the hope of deriving long term benefits from the market would want to see the market flourish. They would want to see global acceptance, liberal policies for the operation of the crypto currency market, lesser bondations and more support from the higher authorities.
There's a big support coming from the cryptocommunity and we all want good things to happen in cryptomarket. I also see a major acceptance around the world, and many companies will adopt cryptocurrency. We have more time to improve the market, especially with bitcoin and I know it will rise again and make this market above its peak level.

I'd like to see BTC price over 50000 USD in five years, it is very achievable given the price history of the bitcoin.
This will happen for sure, I believe on this one too. 5 years is enough for us to hit this price so for those who are holding bitcoin, better to be more patience and hold until we reach this level.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 06:27:24 PM
I believe that in 5 years, this area will be regulated by the majority of countries. Cryptocurrency will be accepted as a means of payment in many places.
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
October 16, 2018, 04:15:25 PM
I'd like to see BTC price over 50000 USD in five years, it is very achievable given the price history of the bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
October 16, 2018, 04:07:26 PM
What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

D
o you see higher values?
YES, definitely! BTC = 50K USD+++

Do you see less projects?
i do see a lot projects coming but only a few will succeed.

Do you see a merger of many projects?
so many projects will merge for partnership.

Tighter Regulation?
real tight!

More acceptance?
globally

Society in general?
more in cryptocurrency less FIAT
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 04:05:24 PM
I think more promising cryptocurrencies rather than bitcoin will saturate the market. Plus security tokens will become widely adopted.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
"CoinPoker.com"
October 16, 2018, 03:09:29 PM
What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Do you see higher values?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

I can see that there will be going to be a lot of drama within that five long years in the market and what i mean is that there will be hype, pump, scam, ban, dump in the market. But it will take a huge whale to change everything during the wave of prices in the market, regulation seems to be more tighter than ever before because of some recent dramas in the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
October 16, 2018, 02:40:16 PM
In the next 5 years, I am very confident that blockchain-based technology will be very much needed by large companies, I will predict that bitcoin prices will be higher than now, why can it be like that? bitcoin is a limited investment but promises in the future, but behind all that is the rules for the use of bitcoin in the future I am sure it will be tightened
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
October 16, 2018, 02:14:29 PM
Maybe in the next 5 years bitcoin will be adopted even by several countries, and I am sure the price will definitely be more expensive than at this time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
October 16, 2018, 05:18:52 AM
As for the merger it has started already, the acceptance is growing by the second, there might not be major regulations, maybe just to reduce scams,but the price of Cryptocurrency will surely sky rocket.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
October 16, 2018, 04:07:28 AM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

It is really very difficult to predict what would happen for the span of next 5 years for the reason that five years can change a lot. We really do not know what would happen that we even do not know if we are still existing on that time. But to have at least provide a prediction with regards to bitcoin, I think in general bitcoin is widespread and became a part of the society just like money. That you can but anything with the use of it. Maybe the regulation of it is tighter compare to today and the price is not that high but more stable. Well, this is just my prediction, we gonna wait for 5 years if I am right.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
October 16, 2018, 03:44:30 AM
Five years from crypto maybe you have learn more about how could increase money on cryptocurrency, you have got much profit which lower price of bitcoin at first time know to the public. If you keep with your crypto maybe you can take much profit again.
Activity: 448
October 16, 2018, 03:37:59 AM
      This things are destined to happen especially on bitcoin which is the only to reach the highest value of them all.

Possibly, because projects of today are just a copy of another.

I think so.
Tighter Regulation?
        In other countries but I see in Asian and European countries to have a very supportive government about crypto.

More acceptance?
       Yes and we should see mass adoption after those years.

Society in general?
       Most millenials embraced the new system while the old people find it difficult to adjust.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
October 16, 2018, 03:09:39 AM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

these and more are what we hope to experience in crypto space, though one cannot categorically say when it will happen as they all will not come to pass in a single day, but hopefully in the nearest future, we should begin to see a more tighter and regulated crypto space, more adoption, project merger to accomplish a common goal, crypto currency price rise and so forth, let's just be positive and be patient.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 02:41:21 AM
After five years after its inception, Bitcoin has been growing.  use and acceptance of this technology are increasing. With the development and launch of many digital currencies, the government isn't yet really trust the market. In fact, some countries are still banned and have strict regulations on the crypto market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 02:34:17 AM
I am sure that after 5 years we see how cryptocurrency and Bitcoin are massively accepted and used as a means to pay. Bitcoin price over 100k dollars
Pages:
Jump to: