Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠🚀🚀 50 % Bonus [ICO] XMONETA.com All-in-One CryptoMessenger 🚀🚀💠 - page 15. (Read 4778 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 10
This is a great new breakthrough from Xmoneta. With a solid team and a good goal I believe the project is a success. I will invite many people to join this project.
This project fits perfectly with the increasingly sophisticated technological development, which demands all fast-paced and practical activities.
Thanks Xmoneta
You are right with it... Cos most things seen with the development, management and cooperation of investors.. This project is just going to be great
yes with a good projeck like this, success will be achieved, especially with a solid team and community such as in will be successful for sale XMONETA
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Chat and use crypto - all in One app - it's very practical, I like this idea. But where I can find info how mutch raised at the moment on pre-ICO?

Hello! Thanks for your interest in Xmoneta. Yes, currency transfer in the chat is what need. Because how many minutes or even hours people are spending now at the conventional banking platforms with all their technical and organisational difficulties?! About the total rised we will put out the info graph on our website after the Pre-ICO when the ICO will start.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Chat and use crypto - all in One app - it's very practical, I like this idea. But where I can find info how mutch raised at the moment on pre-ICO?
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
This is a great new breakthrough from Xmoneta. With a solid team and a good goal I believe the project is a success. I will invite many people to join this project.
This project fits perfectly with the increasingly sophisticated technological development, which demands all fast-paced and practical activities.
Thanks Xmoneta
You are right with it... Cos most things seen with the development, management and cooperation of investors.. This project is just going to be great
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
i see Xmoneta is the world’s first decentralized Encrypted Messenger for social and business communication solution for modern messenger with fast and safety. i hope can trusted project. good luck

Hey! Thank you for good wishes. Our ICO platform is based on the actual smart contract, so that every ETH transaction can be checked.  https://xmoneta.com/buy-tokens
Have a nice day!
hope and hopefully his icon runs smoothly in accordance with his planning and project.
a solid and successful team for its ico.
thanks crew xmoneta
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
excellent project, a mix of social and business media and accessible on the web and mobile apps
hopefully the future will be better and successful for this project.
Activity: 809
Merit: 100
Thanks Xmoneta
i see Xmoneta is the world’s first decentralized Encrypted Messenger for social and business communication solution for modern messenger with fast and safety. i hope can trusted project. good luck

Hey! Thank you for good wishes. Our ICO platform is based on the actual smart contract, so that every ETH transaction can be checked.  https://xmoneta.com/buy-tokens
Have a nice day!
Many people see projects and start wailing "to the moon" just to show their enthusiasm and interest in the project and I am happy to join the slogan by clearly chanting it on this project...in fact for a project like xmoneta to incorporate the payment of mobile social services with cryptocurrency coupled with the use of ATM cards is exceptional... And by the way, there is no gainsaying that the social media is like a fertile ground for communication and informative news bringing people together to share their emotions and views together in unison so the world is well populated and I believe this as a whole factor would also contribute to the survival of this project.... All in all, I wish you guys huge success...
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
A combination of many problems in the world. and you are trying to provide a good and real solution. someday I can do everything with 1 smartphone application that is you guys. maybe to be different, you have to make a funny emoticon sticker that is typical for your messenger. it would be great for a young person like me  Roll Eyes

Thanks! Great idea. We really do want to tackle the younger generation of next Xmoneta users. Yes, we are in the fin-tech, but we don't want to be cold and static and not fun. Smiley We will have many different kinds of stickers and emoticons as well for the messenger. 
yes it's a nice thing. when someone uses and he likes it then all the youth will follow him too. and it will make this project long and growing Smiley

Dear signature campaign participants!

Rulles not changed !!! This is written:

Only for Jr.Members and upper.
● Make at least 15 constructive posts each week during the campaign.
● You must wear our signature minimum for 4 weeks
● Post must contain 50 signs minimum.
● Posts in alternative cryptocurrencies section are required.
● Participants are rewarded according to their rank.

in personal message we only remaind because most participants do not comply with the rules.

best regards

www.xmoneta.com

Thanks for the full answer. Now everything is clear.
I was confused by the mention of the topic of the coin as the main topic for counting messages.
This was really explanatory enough... Thanks for this update and descriptions

Great! Hope we have solved this now. Smiley Have a nice day everyone! Lets get to moon together!!!

in personal message we only remaind because most participants do not comply with the rules.

best regards

www.xmoneta.com

I was confused by the mention of the topic of the coin as the main topic for counting messages.
This was really explanatory enough... Thanks for this update and descriptions
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

best regards

www.xmoneta.com

A combination of many problems in the world. and you are trying to provide a good and real solution. someday I can do everything with 1 smartphone application that is you guys. maybe to be different, you have to make a funny emoticon sticker that is typical for your messenger. it would be great for a young person like me  Roll Eyes

Thanks! Great idea. We really do want to tackle the younger generation of next Xmoneta users. Yes, we are in the fin-tech, but we don't want to be cold and static and not fun. Smiley We will have many different kinds of stickers and emoticons as well for the messenger. 

Rulles not changed !!!

Thanks a lot for the clarification about the fact that the rules have not changed.
I think this will remove a lot of questions.
We continue to promote our wonderful community of Xmoneta.  Wink

Thank you ! We appreciate your support!  Wink
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
Activity: 308

Rulles not changed !!!

Thanks a lot for the clarification about the fact that the rules have not changed.
I think this will remove a lot of questions.
We continue to promote our wonderful community of Xmoneta.  Wink
Hello! Thank you for your participation and support to Xmoneta. Our bounty manager are counting everything. He will reply you.
Which rules you mean have changed? We haven't changed them.

As written above in the topic, initially there were requirements for messages such:

And in a personal message, we received news that:

Make at least 15 constructive posts each week during the campaign.
● Posts in alternative cryptocurrencies section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2670189.new#new

I would like to clarify the question, now only in this topic are messages considered or as before?

best regards

www.xmoneta.com

Activity: 308
Hello! Thank you for your participation and support to Xmoneta. Our bounty manager are counting everything. He will reply you.
Which rules you mean have changed? We haven't changed them.

As written above in the topic, initially there were requirements for messages such:

And in a personal message, we received news that:

Make at least 15 constructive posts each week during the campaign.
● Posts in alternative cryptocurrencies section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2670189.new#new

I would like to clarify the question, now only in this topic are messages considered or as before?
Pages:
Jump to: