Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠🚀🚀 50 % Bonus [ICO] XMONETA.com All-in-One CryptoMessenger 🚀🚀💠 - page 17. (Read 4778 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 11
One thing I know for sure is inevitable now cos as there is competition is still in existence with this project, the team would be busy putting things in place to enhance survival in a great measure... That would be great and expected... Ride on guys as this project remains one of its kind

As far as the market differentiation goes, we have establishing unique selling points to address exactly our users and businesses, which are from the "crypto-shpere" and those who are new to the cryptocurrencies.

dev good work, it becomes a challenge by introducing those who are new to the cryptocurrencies, but with hard work I am sure the result would be satisfactory

You are right on that.... It can be difficult at first but with time, things move on smoothly.... I believe that with the demystification of things by projects like this, newbies should have no problem
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
One thing I know for sure is inevitable now cos as there is competition is still in existence with this project, the team would be busy putting things in place to enhance survival in a great measure... That would be great and expected... Ride on guys as this project remains one of its kind

As far as the market differentiation goes, we have establishing unique selling points to address exactly our users and businesses, which are from the "crypto-shpere" and those who are new to the cryptocurrencies.

dev good work, it becomes a challenge by introducing those who are new to the cryptocurrencies, but with hard work I am sure the result would be satisfactory
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Hello guys, I was checking the whitepaper and its really interesting since you have explained very well most of the points inside, but I have no clear about what are included into the Audity and Security, I read about a 10% for the funds of usage will be allocated for that and I think its a bit high amount in my honest opinion, but I could be wrong on that. Thanks in advance.

Hello! It might look high, but great part of Xmoneta is fin-tech and exchange of personal and business information. So, Audity and Security are one of our highest concerns for the project with the crypto-bank etc.
Guys weldone here... You are really trying, keeping this thread active and making thongs work out.. Thanks a bunch
I just sat down and started ruminating over those things this project has in stock for the whole world in their white paper and roadmap, it was just more than amazing... And by the time everything is achieved, people would always smile on a daily basis and appreciative to such a project to have come up with such a big idea.. Nice one guys

Smiley Thanks! The timeline is given in very realistic terms. People with no background might think that is quite long time to build all the subsystems, but it takes time to build stuff and not many projects even publish the timeline. With this project we are interested that people get involved and help with their view as a users, which functions they would love and need the most..
Hello guys, I was checking the whitepaper and its really interesting since you have explained very well most of the points inside, but I have no clear about what are included into the Audity and Security, I read about a 10% for the funds of usage will be allocated for that and I think its a bit high amount in my honest opinion, but I could be wrong on that. Thanks in advance.
Just wait.. The mod here would give you more time to provide you more useful info..
Activity: 176
Merit: 5
Hey guys, its really amazing how you have over 3500 participants on the xmoneta telegram channel. Due a very nice airdrop. Otherwise I have been checking a lot of ICO webistes which give you differetns rates and you have a real nice puntuation in most of them, congratz to the team.
Here we have one of those xmoneta articles that I found interesting:  -->  https://steemit.com/ico/@septyadf1/xmoneta-world-s-first-decentralized-encrypted-messenger

Ciao guys! have fun
Nice one guy... I have been noticing the progress of the project and with no gainsay, the project will more than moon... Let the good work continue guys
Hey guys, its really amazing how you have over 3500 participants on the xmoneta telegram channel. Due a very nice airdrop. Otherwise I have been checking a lot of ICO webistes which give you differetns rates and you have a real nice puntuation in most of them, congratz to the team.
Here we have one of those xmoneta articles that I found interesting:  -->  https://steemit.com/ico/@septyadf1/xmoneta-world-s-first-decentralized-encrypted-messenger

Ciao guys! have fun

Hey thanks for sharing this nice article!  Our airdrop really worked really well and people are enjoying the project.
Activity: 176
Merit: 5

Ciao guys! have fun
I just sat down and started ruminating over those things this project has in stock for the whole world in their white paper and roadmap, it was just more than amazing... And by the time everything is achieved, people would always smile on a daily basis and appreciative to such a project to have come up with such a big idea.. Nice one guys
I see your milestone in ICO and it is listed there in Q2 2018 will launch the app, whether the application is complete with the market, buying and selling, and also the wallet?
can't wait for affiliate program, hope your app has been reach my country.

Hello! Thank you for your interest in Xmoneta. First we develop the minimum viability product (MVP) to get it out ASAP for the people who are waiting it. It will include the core functionality. Its main focus is to built a  messenger for social and business communication which will be continuously improved . Soon there will be added the next layers to Xmoneta platform. As far as the development goes the important question is - what are the most actual and needed functions for the user to begin with? What would be your priorities? 

My opinion in what I need now is, how can I make a buy-sell transaction to many people without having to go to the bank and transfer it. if only the messenger app I'm sure is too much in this world
Such problems will be very difficult for dev, the rules of each country are of course different

Hey! Sure rules are diffrent and there are also the international rules. Decentralized Xmoneta service will be accessable everywhere and with connection to our bank system you will be able to transfer it also to the local bank. So but for the user its just a couple of clicks on smart phone.
Yalls signature campaign is being exploited big time, i see so many jr accounts spamming in other threads just random statements and asking pointless questions. When you look at their history they are posting every 5 minutes so its obviously a bot or someone who doesnt care.

Not only is it annoying but it hurts the credibility of yalls project...

Hey! We dont know these people. Everyone can ask a question. If its meaningful and to the point we reply.
does the messenger feature ensure the security of every buyer and seller transaction? Like there is a third party who holds the buyer's money until the goods have been sent then the money can be accepted by the seller ??
I believe so as many things are put in store for investors and other users of the utilities to be released by this project... These guys are indeed awesome...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yalls signature campaign is being exploited big time, i see so many jr accounts spamming in other threads just random statements and asking pointless questions. When you look at their history they are posting every 5 minutes so its obviously a bot or someone who doesnt care.

Not only is it annoying but it hurts the credibility of yalls project...
Activity: 27
does the messenger feature ensure the security of every buyer and seller transaction? Like there is a third party who holds the buyer's money until the goods have been sent then the money can be accepted by the seller ??
I have a question for you, is xmoneta can also withdraw directly into bank account ?
So if your application support that, i think that it will be perfect and more interseting  Grin

Hey! We have an Xmoneta plastic debit X-Card, that supports both Crypto and Fiat currencies. So, for your daily payments you don't really need a bank local bank any more. We make a mobile peoples bank. All you need is a phone. Xmoneta system works as a converter from crpto to any fiat currency. So if you want to buy a bread in your local shop, you can do this with the X-card.
Activity: 27
In fact I like the activeness here.. It shows how much people show their interest in this project although the team are also working tirelessly behind the scene to make the project a great success.. Let the good work continue guys

It is very true that we can see ico's enthusiasm in recent days and the progress of a team that is always working hard to build this project.
Pages:
Jump to: