Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠🚀🚀 50 % Bonus [ICO] XMONETA.com All-in-One CryptoMessenger 🚀🚀💠 - page 18. (Read 4778 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 10
everyone will be questioning in the market where will this big project come?
Because it is an assessment of ico, and it is not possible for them to waste time and money that is not found next

I hope to get into the exchanger bittrex or liqui, but if you can not at least go crypotopia or yobit  is good in my opinion
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
In fact I like the activeness here.. It shows how much people show their interest in this project although the team are also working tirelessly behind the scene to make the project a great success.. Let the good work continue guys
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
OF COURSE, EASY - EASY ICO COULD ENTER INTO EXCHANGER  Grin

wow, you know the list of exchangers they will go to???
Activity: 98
I think it's a very good project, and in my opinion it can be booming, because from the token side there is potential, with a very good roadmap, and have apps for android to facilitate delivery, and in ico tokens very cheap, and this can be satisfactory. buyer
Because it is an assessment of ico, and it is not possible for them to waste time and money that is not found next
Activity: 196
OF COURSE, EASY - EASY ICO COULD ENTER INTO EXCHANGER  Grin
whether there will be promo in the future?
Hmm .. If there is surely I like it.

This time until the ico period is in progress, the 50% bonus is amazing, the right thing to join now
Activity: 196
whether there will be promo in the future?
Hmm .. If there is surely I like it.
I see your milestone in ICO and it is listed there in Q2 2018 will launch the app, whether the application is complete with the market, buying and selling, and also the wallet?
can't wait for affiliate program, hope your app has been reach my country.

Hello! Thank you for your interest in Xmoneta. First we develop the minimum viability product (MVP) to get it out ASAP for the people who are waiting it. It will include the core functionality. Its main focus is to built a  messenger for social and business communication which will be continuously improved . Soon there will be added the next layers to Xmoneta platform. As far as the development goes the important question is - what are the most actual and needed functions for the user to begin with? What would be your priorities? 

My opinion in what I need now is, how can I make a buy-sell transaction to many people without having to go to the bank and transfer it. if only the messenger app I'm sure is too much in this world
Such problems will be very difficult for dev, the rules of each country are of course different
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I see your milestone in ICO and it is listed there in Q2 2018 will launch the app, whether the application is complete with the market, buying and selling, and also the wallet?

Hello! Thank you for your interest in Xmoneta. First we develop the minimum viability product (MVP) to get it out ASAP for the people who are waiting it. It will include the core functionality. Its main focus is to built a  messenger for social and business communication which will be continuously improved . Soon there will be added the next layers to Xmoneta platform. As far as the development goes the important question is - what are the most actual and needed functions for the user to begin with? What would be your priorities? 

My opinion in what I need now is, how can I make a buy-sell transaction to many people without having to go to the bank and transfer it. if only the messenger app I'm sure is too much in this world
Activity: 1610
I have a question for you, is xmoneta can also withdraw directly into bank account ?
So if your application support that, i think that it will be perfect and more interesting  Grin
Activity: 40
Very interesting project. Looking forward to be listed on exchanges!
explain how innovative Xmoneta innovations and future programs?
Activity: 252

Activity: 224
You always do what’s right for the company. You included all the necessary information for us to make a decision and presented the information in a one-page table that was easy to read. Your work made it really easy to make a decision. Great job! The team here is thrilled to hear such good feedback You’re awesome

p.s I hope this project will grown up and we will be more than happy to colaborate with you. Thank you very much
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
waiting for pre ico landing  Smiley is it going to be a lot of devotees? Let's wait.
[Everything Will be happen. We hape to optimism. I think preico price more low rate than others. Lets wait and see whats the market response with this. ]

let's watch together, all of this we rely on the performance of dev drivero team for promotion their big project
Yeah, that's the spirit.... In togetherness we stand... Let the countdown of success begin
Activity: 47
What can XMONETA Currently compete with major messenger apps like Skype, Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram and so on using a large corporate server, which keeps them really centered?
Hopefully my questions answered

Hello! First we are heading in different direction than the mainstream messengers. Messenger industry as such is still growing field with many opportunities. We want to position ourselves and grow within the cryptosphere as the central focus of Xmoneta. XMN utility token will allow us to synthesize messaging with the different cryptocurrency fin-tech opportunities such as crypto-bank, ETFs, trading platform and more. And of course the marketplace that will connect the abstract fin-tech with the real goods and services. Haven't hear about smilar plans from the competitors.

Here you can read more how we are positioning ourselves in the messenger scene: https://steemit.com/technology/@xmoneta/how-we-feel-about-the-current-messenger-scene.
We also do have a corporate server, but we are looking towards the distributed solutions. We are not interested in the users private information.  Hence we want to keep the user data and personal information away from the centralization. 
Thanks for answering my question!
waiting for pre ico landing  Smiley is it going to be a lot of devotees? Let's wait.
[Everything Will be happen. We hape to optimism. I think preico price more low rate than others. Lets wait and see whats the market response with this. ]

let's watch together, all of this we rely on the performance of dev drivero team for promotion their big project
Activity: 294
There have been icos, but only few have good dignity,, there are many projects but only few survive.. With the look of things, the roadmap and white paper of this project, one can make his or her projection that this project is big enough to boom and moon back to back... All I just wish is that people should not miss out on such a great opportunity as this...

I also think like that, now a lot of ico projects are scam, we can see that lately a lot of news about the scam ico, it certainly makes cryptocurrency considered bad in the community. However, people love unique and innovative projects, so I think Xmoneta is really different and certainly a lot of people will be interested. let's pray together for Xmoneta
Pages:
Jump to: