Pages:
Author

Topic: 500$ investment on altcoin - page 36. (Read 51398 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 03:26:35 AM
With that money on the wallet I could suggest you to have an investment in ethereum. Because this coin is a long term and has a huge potential token that would give you a good profit, this coin would not disappoint what your expectations in the futrure.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 06:55:33 PM
Personally, I think you should invest in altcoins like Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, ADA and OMG. Investing your money in these altcoins in the long term would be the right decision.
Activity: 163
July 11, 2018, 03:38:53 PM
I advise part of the money to invest in ICO to quickly make a profit and invest some money in ETH.
Activity: 87
July 11, 2018, 01:48:54 PM
My view is that join an ICO grant proper prospects to numerous other participants even though coins may result less daunting to less knoledgeable people getting modest value changes.
Activity: 168
July 11, 2018, 12:35:18 PM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
For a long term, I advise you to invest in ETH.  I think in a year the price of this coin will grow very much.
Activity: 178
July 11, 2018, 10:30:56 AM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
I only recommend you to invest in these coins:-

DEX
DASH
LTC

At this moment these coins are the price very low and transaction fees.
Activity: 181
July 11, 2018, 10:28:12 AM
This is a good amount for investments and if you do not like to take risks, the most reliable option is to invest in BTC and ETH.
Activity: 1
July 11, 2018, 09:36:30 AM
With 500 $ you can buy a ripple with all the money. Ripple has a low price but has a good level of stability and can increase many times in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 11, 2018, 05:14:31 AM
Only 500 dollars. On this money you do not work, if you invest in Ether or Bitcoin. Probably it is worth investing them in one ISO. But you must choose the most hype project.
Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
July 11, 2018, 12:20:03 AM
It is not a huge amount of money, i do not think that you will make a huge amount of profit from it. Better to invest that money on Bitcoin or Ethereum, because you wont make a difference
Activity: 118
July 10, 2018, 01:37:20 PM
500$ is not a big fund but you totally earn profit if choosing coins under 1$ which have a good product or service. WPR is one of them. Its service is made to help miners can mine BTC from water energy.
Activity: 51
July 10, 2018, 12:24:10 PM
 I think for ico project is better for long term.and its price is more expensive if with long period of time.
Activity: 168
July 10, 2018, 12:17:21 PM
I advise you to invest in ETH such an amount.  And the price today fell on this coin.  And I advise you to hold coins at least until December.
Activity: 79
July 10, 2018, 08:19:43 AM
There are lots of altcoins that is really good for investment because it will gives you twice or even thrice profits. Considering the top ten altcoins is the best option for you to earn more in your investment. You can try investing in Ripple, EOS, NEO, Monero, etc. It will definitely gives you a very good profits and earning.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
July 09, 2018, 05:50:14 PM
I would like to suggest Bittwatt on one of your long-term investment and it depends on how much would you like to spend on it, Bittwatt is like A smart solution for energy supply, billing and balancing. that can be used by different countries to make electric billing easier as of now there are few countries that implementing it and now using it, Bittwatt is currently listed on few exchanges and also listed in coinmarketcap which is good, now its price is very low so I suggest to buy now and hodl it for a few years.

It seems to me that it's not a good idea cause it's not a hype project, and if I'm not mistaken it even hasn't reached its hard cap. Moreover, there're much better analogs with working projects trading on major exchanges. Red energy, for example, and other major and good projects.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
July 09, 2018, 03:48:19 PM
You have to remember that last decision is yours cause everyone here will tell you their picks, but if you want here are mine: btc, eth, waves, neo, iota.
Activity: 210
July 09, 2018, 03:47:55 PM
500$ its good initial to make a investment, and the timing is Very good now.If u want to invest now for altcoin You can Buy 3-5 coins for long time hold...Ada,Xrp,Dent,Mtc and Eth you can buy for GOod Profit...
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
July 09, 2018, 03:46:34 PM
Well, I suggest you to invest in 2-3 altcoins, Neo, Pchain and Ada. All of them are different blockchains , infrastructure projects and you won't lose your money at least. Current prices are attractive and it is good entry point to buy altcoins for a long term
Activity: 117
July 09, 2018, 03:42:43 PM
As for me i will advise you to Devide the $500 To 5 or more  parts and invest in different new alts just come out to market  from "high" rated ICOs on icodrops and trading near ICO price. That coins have big chances to be listed on big Exchanges and make triple of your money back in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 03:35:04 PM
you can investing to cheap and good potential coin and hold it. FTCH  is good ico project is live. you can read about FTCH ico project and website link https://ftec.ai/en and FTCH token sale is live so you can investment it.
Pages:
Jump to: