Pages:
Author

Topic: 500$ investment on altcoin - page 40. (Read 51398 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 10:31:18 AM
I advise you to divide the investment between two coins.  For example between ETH and EOS.  Or you can try investing in different ICOs.
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 10:23:43 AM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.

We recommend that if you want to invest in altcoins, Choose a potential altcoins and ranked 10 coinmarketcap. I'm here to suggest you invest in ethereum and ripple. Because both altcoins are very potential and high in popularity. So invest there if you want to. And do not wait too long.
Activity: 286
July 07, 2018, 10:21:27 AM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
Right now it is really good time to buy some altcoins, 500 usd is more then 1 eth now, many altcoins dumped hard,but they are good enough to pump when market is green again. Take a look at QKC,NKN,FSN
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
July 07, 2018, 10:19:10 AM
If I were you, I do not get into adventure right now. At bull season, all altcoins increase very fast but right now, investing in BTC,ETH and NEO seems more logical for me.
Activity: 101
July 07, 2018, 04:07:32 AM
There are lot of coins with huge potential and great plans for the future. If you are investigating $5K then you probably go for the ones that are really good and will give you a good return on investment. Some of these coins are:Privcy (PRiV), Neo, and Ontology (ONT).
Activity: 111
July 07, 2018, 04:03:02 AM
I think the good thing about choosing altcoin for the long term is to consider several things, one of them by looking at the roadmap and the development of the altcoin project program itself. thus, we can look at some of the issues related to the project whether potential or not for the long term.
Activity: 81
July 06, 2018, 11:06:24 AM
In my opinion, if you are looking for coins with great long term potential, I would suggest investing into Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO. If you are looking for coins that can generate quick profits in the short term, try going to coinmarketcap and see newly added coins, see also ratings from icobench and icodrops, if it has a high rating and certainly has a good team then buy it.
Activity: 845
July 06, 2018, 09:52:40 AM
Altcoins investment is a very profitable thing, I'm sure that altcoin invest will make us get big profit, but in investment management of course we have to be wise and never put all money in one place.
Activity: 94
July 06, 2018, 09:26:47 AM
If you wanna get fast profit, you can invest in ICO or new alt . But I think that it's too risky. Also I think that 500$ are small for long term investment. I think that instead investing, you have to try trading.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 09:22:17 AM
If you want to earn a lot of money, choose new coins that are traded on small exchanges.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
July 06, 2018, 09:20:06 AM
TAU. And if you do it, I am jelous already.
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
July 06, 2018, 03:53:27 AM
If my advice is to invest in etherium, including the right step when you want to earn a maximum income in the long run because with price movements that often increase each year would provide an opportunity for traders to make it happen without having to panic when problems arise about crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 06, 2018, 03:37:44 AM
My advice is go to www.icoguide.com or other rating platform and find good ico project for you I think it is best decision for this moment.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
July 06, 2018, 03:36:21 AM
 think the good thing about choosing altcoin for the long term is to consider several things, one of them by looking at the roadmap and the development of the altcoin project program itself. thus, we can look at some of the issues related to the project whether potential or not for the long term.
Activity: 322
July 05, 2018, 04:27:02 PM
In the long term, $ 500 at least a small amount but it will be enough if they are properly applied !
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
July 04, 2018, 05:55:34 AM
When it comes to an altcoin investment then it should be diversified and when it comes to the diversification then you should have at least couple of thousand dollars. Many altcoins are getting costly these days and thus amount you get from such low investment is also very low. However you can always get some undervalued coins invested which will also come plenty in quantities and can give you more than enough profits to you. Try to invest money in coins with high trade volume and less prices.
Activity: 350
July 05, 2018, 03:56:42 PM
I would tell that the best altcoin to invest now for a long-term hold, would be ETH. Good and stable growth, strong platform and the subsequent. Definitely high potential of growth.
Activity: 99
July 04, 2018, 05:50:50 AM
I think the top 10 cryptocurrencies for investment in market capitalization are very good choices because the risk of investing in them is small, and I believe that by the time the market picks up, their prices will rise to a large extent.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 03:37:23 PM
Market is all red now. And it is like this for about last 6 months. So i can say that if you want to invest now you have very good price advantage. You can check blockchain projects like wanchain.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 05:07:07 AM
Choose an altcoin that you really believe in. Expecting some anonymous experts on the internet to help you will only keep you dependent on others for investment advice. Learn to do your own fundamental analysis and you will become a great investor.
Pages:
Jump to: