Pages:
Author

Topic: 5000$ for one Coin - page 2. (Read 850 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 2
March 18, 2018, 03:55:16 PM
Dear Members

I am planning to invest 5000$ for a coin. Do not tell put your all money in to one coin. because i have already put some money in that theory also.
please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

I recommend investing in 0x(ZRX) in the long term — it is an open source Protocol that promotes the exchange of ERC20 tokens on the Etherium blockchain. 0x is a structural element for developers to build a variety of decentralized applications.

In fact, it should facilitate p2p token trading. And this is the current trend - decentralized exchange, decentralized exchanges. The, to what now comes and Binance, in including.

0x also holds the 4th place at the activity on GitHub blockchain among all the projects (there are statistics on cryptomiso.com).
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 18, 2018, 03:45:38 PM
You have very good investment amount i am not in favor of single coin investment however you can invest in only BTC because BTC is the most reliable coin and can reward you more than your expectations.With this you can engage some portion of BTC on day trading and remaining hold for long term.Both are very good.Currently market is red and you can buy good percentage of BTC in this amount.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 03:43:43 PM
I won't make a recommendation on a coin, but I'd encourage you to decide for yourself.

You've seen a bunch of coins listed in this thread there are tons more out there. Get out there and do the research. Find a project that you think is viable. That you can put your confidence in. If you pick a good fundamental coin, you should be happy with your decision.
Activity: 395
March 18, 2018, 03:40:08 PM
first you should make a researh about this coin,, this mean you did not buy in blind mode
with a lot features inside the platform,i believe the price from this coin can be 10x in this year
the coin called waves, remember do a research before investing my friend  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Blockchain Identity Verification
March 18, 2018, 03:32:25 PM
Whither is so much in one coin? Put better in 5 different coins by 1 thousand dollars. Better still, independently study the market, monitor the growth and fall of coins and make a choice.
Activity: 266
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
March 18, 2018, 03:28:50 PM
Dear Members

I am planning to invest 5000$ for a coin. Do not tell put your all money in to one coin. because i have already put some money in that theory also.
please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

I think after reading this you get the answer. Onecoin fraud has been proven by many reputable sources in the world, or in Vietnam there have been many fraudulent fraudulent investment Onecoin. After all, the Onecoin is just a Ponzi Scheme, a multi-level scam, disguised by the cryptic professions of Cryptocurrency. So do not equate Onecoin with Bitcoin or any other electronic currency.
If you have missed investing in Onecoin then my advice is to withdraw as soon as possible. You may find it difficult to accept the fact that Onecoin is a fraud, that you have been cheated but you try to search on google and choose reputable English sites will see the truth about Onecoin. Or simply go directly to the official site of Onecoin a site designed extremely inferior professional, so cheap. So "Should I invest in Onecoin?" The answer is "No," Onecoin cheated.
Lol
He may be asking about that or he is just trying to see if a single Bitcoin is going to worth $5,000.00.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
March 18, 2018, 03:11:52 PM
Just look at the market now and the price of all the coins went down,so it is a good time to enter the top coins in the market,i would rather focus my sight on the top twenty coins and if you look at their charts the price went down from their all time high and i think this is the best opportunity to invest in any of the top coins and i am sure the market will recover at a later time.
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 03:09:25 PM
If you decided to invest all in one coin, then invest in the UTN coin Universa. If you do not know, read it. I think they will give big growth this year
Activity: 84
March 18, 2018, 03:07:00 PM
Try XMoneta cause its low in price but soon it'll be on a high price like the ZCore.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
March 18, 2018, 03:03:29 PM
It is best to divide the investment and buy a few coins or sryptocurrency, if you maximize risks, any crypto from the list of the top 10 will be.
Activity: 504
March 18, 2018, 12:44:18 PM
Now you can invest in any coin and in a few months to get many times more. There is no difference. Choose any coin from the top-50 and invest your money.
Activity: 406
March 18, 2018, 11:09:47 AM
Bitcoin
Litecoin
Ethereum

Take your pic.
Only bitcoin is over 5000$ no other coins are not even nearer to bitcoin, so if someone wants to invest they can choose bitcoin, Suppose if they want to invest in more coins then divide into half for the bitcoin and remaining in the altcoins that seem to be a good choice.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
March 18, 2018, 10:40:43 AM
Why not? I think that now, in fact, against the background of such terrible situations, we can observe how quickly the bitcoin and prices for it are deflated, how quickly the people's faith evaporates.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
March 18, 2018, 10:36:35 AM
Dear Members

please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

I suggest to you that do a research before you invest in a coin that kind of money is big, you can divide your invest to other coins that have potential and have strong boom in the market.
yes, it would be nice to do research on the type of coin that we will invest by analyzing the market price of each coin. Money $ 5000 can be divided into three or four to be invested in the form of coins that we will choose as a form of investment assets. it certainly can minimize the loss on this type of investment, because basically the type of investment kriptocurrency very risky because it has a very fluctuating value.
Activity: 45
March 13, 2018, 10:48:22 AM
Bitcoin
Litecoin
Ethereum

Take your pic.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
March 13, 2018, 10:43:16 AM
Dear Members

please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

If you are insisting on investing all 5000$ in one coin, I would suggest you to go either with XRP or IOTA. According to me these coins are the safest for investment and moreover they hold the potential to be easily 3X to 5X this year or even more. IOTA though is not under dollar one, but still its better if you hold on to it. If I keep aside your below 1 dollar saying for a minute, I would even suggest to buy NEO as it has smart contracts and is a great platform.

Coming back to XRP and IOTA, XRP is quite good coin if you are planning to hold long term and get significant gains as it has many partnerships, it’s a well known company and the team working on it is amazing and it is doing something that no other crypto does. Its solving real world financial problems for banks and financial institutions. My first preference is XRP.

I’d suggest you to buy old good LTC, ETH, XEM or maybe XMR. It does not seem reasonably for me to invest all funds in one coin, it is no business of mine, of course, but I’d divide investments  between 3 or even 5 coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 07:48:38 PM
I recommend WPR, the current price and the price level is a very good opportunity!

WePower is a well-designed and promising project in the field of green energy.
Activity: 626
March 11, 2018, 07:47:24 PM
Dear Members

please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

I suggest to you that do a research before you invest in a coin that kind of money is big, you can divide your invest to other coins that have potential and have strong boom in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
March 11, 2018, 07:46:03 PM
If you will only invest all your money for a single coin then I would advise you to choose NEO coins. because although this new coin coin is already popular today. and I believe the price will increase with increasingly popular. many say by the end of 2018 that this neo coin will do better. and I believe this will happen. so do it now.
I do not think investing on a single coin is a wise decision, but it does not matter as long as you believe it. I also recommend you to NEO, because I'm sure neo has a very good future
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
March 11, 2018, 07:41:56 PM
Dear Members

please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

I like real development in tech ecosystem Burst coin. Today that coin have 60kk market cap and did a lot of work. But my advice invest only in BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: