Pages:
Author

Topic: 5000$ for one Coin - page 6. (Read 850 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
March 08, 2018, 02:57:33 AM
for something more secure, investing in bitcoin, or ethereum. but, if you want something challenging, maybe bitcoin cash becomes something very good to invest. rising and falling prices on the bitcoin cash chart are really excellent for short-term investments. But, all the risks, you bear that.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
March 08, 2018, 02:57:03 AM
If you want to take a risk, put the $5k into a smaller marketcap coin like wabi or oyster pearl. Wabi will use RFD technology and consumers can verify the authenticity of a product on store shelves. Oyster plans to create an ecosystem where users can pay to store files in a decentralized and anonymous way and you get the shell airdrop in early April.  

If you want something less risky, put the $5k into a big marketcap coin like btc or eth.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
March 08, 2018, 02:52:30 AM
Dear Members

I am planning to invest 5000$ for a coin. Do not tell put your all money in to one coin. because i have already put some money in that theory also.
please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

try to find it yourself and examine it. I think this is what you should do when you want to invest your money.
you can invest in ico, or cheap altcoin. this is a choice in every speculation that should be based on research and analysis.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
March 08, 2018, 02:47:15 AM
The best coin should be the one that can beside going up in the price also get you profit from somewhere else and thats the coins which have masternodes or pos coins but for me the best coin would be VEN because of the partnerships and because of the Thor
POS coins are good but you still have to be very sure they are not just some bunch of shit coins. There are so many shit coins out there and it is good to be very careful. I would also not buy coins that are being pumped already now, but rather buy coins that have been oversold in the market, and that would guarantee a good profit. Most coins that may be overbought now, may get dumped when bitcoin recovers fully, but for now, since most of the coins have bottomed out, he should be fine in the long run.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 07, 2018, 04:07:05 PM
This is a very good amount for investment perspective in crypto basket i have hold some coins which are XPR,ADA,XLM.Three are very good growing coins.
XPR (2014).is centralized currency and is manipulated by Bank and is used for money transfer.Strong community.
ADA (2017).Project is new but experience team is supporting it and its gaining popularity.Advisable to hold it for coming 2 years,its price is growing gradually.
XLM(2014).In Jan-18 it rose to 90 cent its price is growing slowly.No of exchanges listing XLM increasing,Its partners are increasing like IBM,Money match,Neo frame,There are strong chances that its price would increase to $1 or more by the end of 2018.
As per my stance you can invest in these coins which are delivering worthy results.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
March 07, 2018, 03:38:11 PM
Could be interesting for all - Red Lanterns!
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
March 07, 2018, 03:29:39 PM
If I advise only one coin. Then I would invest money in Zilliqa. Today, such a drop in the market, that the price is very attractive for buying. Do not limit yourself to "only up to 1 dollar." Just study the project and think - does it have a future.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
March 07, 2018, 03:11:45 PM
The best coin to invest under one dollars is Ripple. This coin is not favourite for everybody but can achieve big and easy growth. In this year should achieve big price
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
March 07, 2018, 03:03:23 PM
Nowadays, crypto market look like more stable and in my point of view, I can't see major up in coming days or months. Most people follow under 1$ price and invest with the hope it will catch high price one day. But, It's happened with luck I think. It's better to plan in a good manner. Likewise, If you have only 5000$ capital then don't go all the for under 1$. Just put around 10% to 30% in under 1$ coins. But do some research and put like in 3 or 4. You can also try any good ICO. But, For the ICO investment, you need to invest your time also. A remaining fund which is from 70% to 90%. I recommend investing in some major crypto in parts.  Cool

Activity: 350
Merit: 15
March 07, 2018, 03:00:28 PM
For non-ICO that is under $1 coin, I would suggest that you check out syscoin. It's around $.60 at the moment. With a working product and a good team. Plus upcoming masternodes.
I like Syscoin too. they have great team and product and yes MasterNodes is coming our way. I predict that they will reach $10-15 per syscoin. Don't you worry the bull run is near and we could see another mass adoption
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
March 07, 2018, 02:57:53 PM
I am planning to invest 5000$ for a coin. Do not tell put your all money in to one coin. because i have already put some money in that theory also.
please suggest me coins, under 1$ recommended.
Please mention one coin

If I do have that around $5,000 worth of investments then I would do hit invest on more Oyster Pearl PRL because  I really do trust the developers and the staff of the project, it's implementation, it effectiveness and it's future.
I want to get and buy more Oyster PRL as soon and as many as I can while it's very cheap this week because I know and everyone is expecting that it will soon go to the moon this coming 2nd quarter.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
March 07, 2018, 02:55:57 PM
You should invest only in one coin, allocate your budget for at least three coins to minimize your risks. This is the best option.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 02:52:41 PM
Dear Members

please suggest me coins, under 1$ recommended.

Please mention one coin

I do not know for how long you want your investments to be, but if you want it to be longer (at least 2 years), then my proposal is Stellar. Which at the current price makes 15,000 XLM. Good luck from me.  Smiley
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
March 07, 2018, 02:47:49 PM
take ada or xrp they are very promising now go down as the entire stock exchange is then expected to grow about 3 times but need control over trading on the stock exchange
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 02:45:46 PM
I suggest you Doge because this coin have potential to grow in future and now a days its price is very low.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
March 07, 2018, 02:42:53 PM
For non-ICO that is under $1 coin, I would suggest that you check out syscoin. It's around $.60 at the moment. With a working product and a good team. Plus upcoming masternodes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
March 07, 2018, 02:34:44 PM
I don't understand why you want coins under a dollar.  Why is that an important attribute when looking for coins... and not that it matters, but especially if you have $5000 to spend.
Same here, just baffled. There is a whole lot of other attributes more important than "under a dollar".
Doge is certainly way below that mark.

Another one is here bit20
Ops wrong one, thats the above one million dollar coin.

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
YGOLD is a Defi platform
March 07, 2018, 02:19:02 PM
are you a gamber? in my point of view, i never put all my fund into one coin. it is too risky. do you think that you have good skill and knowledge? no, the market changes every day and we cant predict. so, let's choose a portfolio with 7 coins. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 01:34:20 PM
Have a look at minexcoin and invest the fund on that coin. It is right now trading at $26.00 presently but has the potential of hitting Between $45 to $50 within the shortest possible time frame.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 01:33:31 PM
I think CS: credit has the potential of a good currency in the future, another one I advise you to invest in equity, this is potentially good in the future
Pages:
Jump to: