Pages:
Author

Topic: 5000$ for one Coin - page 3. (Read 850 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 07:32:48 PM
Dear Members

I am planning to invest 5000$ for a coin. Do not tell put your all money in to one coin. because i have already put some money in that theory also.
please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

A lot of coins around and you are asking just one. I know people in here have it's own favorite coin and surely it will recommend it to you different coins.  It only gives you headache and having a lot of coins to research, it is much better if you may go directly into coinmarket cap and there you find potentialy profitable coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 07:05:51 PM
If you will only invest all your money for a single coin then I would advise you to choose NEO coins. because although this new coin coin is already popular today. and I believe the price will increase with increasingly popular. many say by the end of 2018 that this neo coin will do better. and I believe this will happen. so do it now.
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
March 10, 2018, 11:11:28 AM
Dear Members

I am planning to invest 5000$ for a coin. Do not tell put your all money in to one coin. because i have already put some money in that theory also.
please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

Suggest to choose something from the top, specifically from the list 10-50, 5 if k$ choose a pair of better, you will not regret. Everything will grow this year, you'll see.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 08:25:17 AM
certainly bitcoin, if there is still bitcoin, and will only choose 1 coin for your investment, I think Bitcoin is the best choice to invest, nothing else.

except you want to split your investment for another altcoin. bitcoin is a priority.
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
March 10, 2018, 08:23:30 AM
i think you invest your $5000 on dash coin because when i saw that coin price growing only so this is the best coin to invest and it will every day increasing only but you want stay long term for get to more profit.
Activity: 107
Merit: 11
March 10, 2018, 07:42:04 AM
Dear Members

please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

I think after reading this you get the answer. Onecoin fraud has been proven by many reputable sources in the world, or in Vietnam there have been many fraudulent fraudulent investment Onecoin. After all, the Onecoin is just a Ponzi Scheme, a multi-level scam, disguised by the cryptic professions of Cryptocurrency. So do not equate Onecoin with Bitcoin or any other electronic currency.
If you have missed investing in Onecoin then my advice is to withdraw as soon as possible. You may find it difficult to accept the fact that Onecoin is a fraud, that you have been cheated but you try to search on google and choose reputable English sites will see the truth about Onecoin. Or simply go directly to the official site of Onecoin a site designed extremely inferior professional, so cheap. So "Should I invest in Onecoin?" The answer is "No," Onecoin cheated.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
March 10, 2018, 07:24:27 AM
Dear Members

please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

I think $5000 can be divided two or three parts to make some altcoin  investments. In my opinion, Ethereum, IOTA and of course bitcoin can be considered.

I think bitcoin's or ethereum's percentages should be higher than the others. Good luck!
Activity: 73
March 10, 2018, 07:21:59 AM

I would buy a cardano. Very promising coin. But it's worth the wait until the market turns green
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 07:16:22 AM
Put your money to diverse, where you can buy it here: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/DVRS/BTC
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
March 10, 2018, 06:58:59 AM
Look at Neo , Monero , Waves , Nem , AION . All this coins are different , but every of them have a great perspectives in their niches . Spread your funds in to these coins and you definitely will make a profit in a future , that's what I think .
Activity: 168
March 10, 2018, 06:43:33 AM
If i had 5000$ i would buy Waves, becausr i believe that Sasha Ivanovs team are competitive enough to make a great project which will be a strong competitor to Ethereum in the future.
I agree, i have Waves in my portfolio for quite along time already and I still believe in it and hope it will grow even more this year!
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
March 10, 2018, 06:40:26 AM
If i had 5000$ i would buy Waves, becausr i believe that Sasha Ivanovs team are competitive enough to make a great project which will be a strong competitor to Ethereum in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
March 10, 2018, 06:32:27 AM
Do not follow other people's advice, independently analyze coins, at least from the top 10
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 06:31:16 AM
Since you have decided to put the whole $5000 in one coin. The one I will recommend for you is NEO because of it potential.

From first top 10 I also chose NEO. More and more topICOs use neo blockchain for their ICO. NEO has 14 times less capitalization than ETH, so I think it has big potential for growth.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
March 10, 2018, 06:20:50 AM
go for waves,xrp, dash, neo, tio, dtc , i think you will get huge profit if invest here, i dont have enough money to invest their, so its your turn to get hugr profit.
Activity: 132
March 10, 2018, 06:17:15 AM
Dear Members

please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

THAT one coin is BITCOIN (BTC) but do research always before investing. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
March 10, 2018, 06:12:11 AM
In recent days, ETH has lost a lot of positions. This is a good time to invest money in it. This coin will quickly return to its position and you will receive the first income in a few days. There will be further growth but it depends on the behavior of bitcoin prices. Honestly say that now is the time that all the coins have growth prospects. You can invest in any coin from the top five.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
March 10, 2018, 06:07:54 AM
Dear Members

please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

There are some very good choices right now since we are in a massive dip, you can get great coins at an amazing discount. Here are the coins I would go all in with for the 5k.

NEO
LTC
XRP
EOS
XEM

if you want to go long term and just sit on the coin and wait for the project to mature and possibly get 20x-100x returns...I would go with something like Copytrack, Bitdegree, Crypterium, Sirin Labs, or Arcblock.
Activity: 420
March 10, 2018, 06:06:01 AM
Dear Members

please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

I think NEO is the best coin you can invest. Experts have evaluated their price will be $ 1000 by the end of 2018 and I believe it. NEO has really grown up in early 2018 and they are still planning to break ground this year. Their staff is working very well and beyond expectations. So you can expect a higher price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
March 10, 2018, 06:03:07 AM
Dear Members

please suggest me coins, under 1$ recommended.

Please mention one coin

I can offert you to buy "DigiByte" very perspective crypto,he is already have x10 and now go down again,so in closer future he is again will have x10, check it
So many coins have potential but the OP will end up confused based on whatever he is told here. For someone who wants to invest that amount of money, then he should really be ready to make his investment worth it by taking his time to do his own research rather than feeding on what others are saying. However, for the benefit of helping out, NEM, TRX, BCN and COSS should be a starting point, but please do your own research still.
Pages:
Jump to: