Pages:
Author

Topic: 500k $ [BOUNTY][ICO] INS ECOSYSTEM - Connecting Consumers and Grocery Manufactur - page 11. (Read 98122 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
They say KYC will be published 24th of Jan. I still don't see anywhere to check my KYC!
The same, I didnt received any email about the Kyc. Maybe everything is okay and we should wait for the distribution of the Ins token.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
They say KYC will be published 24th of Jan. I still don't see anywhere to check my KYC!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The spreadsheet should be public with everything finalized and completed sometime today.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
I can’t wait anymore! Shocked When I can see the spreadsheet with my stakes and tokens? I’m very want to know my bounty results
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Still waiting for the spreadsheet for those who passed the KYC, I didn't received any email from INS that means my KYC passed.. Grin

if you didn't received any email means you kyc is OK. that was deadly said on telegram group. We are now waiting for the spreadsheet to be release and wait february for the distribution.

wow thank you. this is a great information. I did not recieve any mail after the KYC which turns out to be positive. I should interact in Telegram more.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
Still waiting for the spreadsheet for those who passed the KYC, I didn't received any email from INS that means my KYC passed.. Grin

if you didn't received any email means you kyc is OK. that was deadly said on telegram group. We are now waiting for the spreadsheet to be release and wait february for the distribution.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
We are waiting for spreadsheets.

thanks for all
the spreadsheet is now locked, no idea of the token distributed and possibility of any correction.
Activity: 350
Before January 24, a letter should be sent to the e-mail address if there are errors during the execution of the operation KYC
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
We are waiting for spreadsheets.

thanks for all
when will open the table ??
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
@Deadley I have a question.
When ICO will be over?

ICO is over...

Bounty is over...

The list is final...

Token is on exchanges...

Waiting for distribution  Grin

Activity: 518
Merit: 106
@Deadley I have a question.
When ICO will be over?
Activity: 169
Merit: 11
Activity: 351
i missed that good airdrop . Good devs good community.
no airdrop bro, you not missing anything, this is bounty thread and has ended
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
how can i receive airdrop. and when is the first round?
i kept 7000ins on my wallet
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
This airdrop is the most great thing among the other great things that are done by Ins team, because they choose strategic delivery of airdrop, as whales just looking for instantaneous profit when the price of any given token goes up they sell all tokens before the airdrop, but as they moved tokens away from MEW they will not get free tokens at all, while for me as a small fish I will get my free tokens and even more than some big investors
Congrats to INS team
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
i missed that good airdrop . Good devs good community.

what airdrop?
Activity: 405
Merit: 101
i maket bounty facebook and twitter ,i wait my tokens thank you and good luck.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Pages:
Jump to: