Pages:
Author

Topic: 500k $ [BOUNTY][ICO] INS ECOSYSTEM - Connecting Consumers and Grocery Manufactur - page 13. (Read 98088 times)

Activity: 779
Merit: 500
When bounty payment distribution? I think ico is over and sold out token.  What the price ico?
1. The day for bounty payment distribution is unknown, it just scheduled in next month and the spreadsheet will be public at the end of this month.
2. The ICO price is 0.00333 ETH = 2.54 $ (for ETH/USD rates in that time).
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
i did not receive email for KYC but i come here on threat and saw form for fill then i filled kyc form. i hope i get reward on distribution time.

I did not receive email for KYC too.
So, I filled kyc form here. i hope i get reward on distribution time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
When bounty payment distribution? I think ico is over and sold out token.  What the price ico?
Activity: 174
do we really need to comply with KYC? what if I was not able to comply? will my reward not be given?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
+ + +
Is the bounty campaign still going on?

This campaign has long been completed. There is a calculation of rates and waiting
for sending tokens. I hope it will be very soon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

Thank you so much for bringing this good news! We'll wait for the distribution!
Please translate the picture, and what is the key he asks for. It was necessary to write somewhere to get the bounty, because all the data was at registration, what for the additional complexity?
Activity: 1316
Hello, I need help. I have fill kyc form, where am i going to put my eth address or what other things will I do to get my reward?
all you have to do for now is wait for the announcement about KYC, whether your kyc is accepted or not. so be patient
KYC will be published januari 24
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
Some you still posting social media tweets and retweets & others just need to be put on the ignore list because this is spam after ICO is declared over!
Thanks for the update, but it would have been much easier to have an autogenerated email to confirm that KYC was approved.
good idea but i thought KYC was for actual token buyers who are the real customers not us....we are just the marketing team
Activity: 351
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Is the bounty campaign still going on?
Activity: 462
I am happy to be joining INS Blog Article & Videos Campaign
Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
Thanks for the update, but it would have been much easier to have an autogenerated email to confirm that KYC was approved.
Activity: 224
WAGMI

Thank you so much for bringing this good news! We'll wait for the distribution!
Activity: 252
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Pages:
Jump to: