Pages:
Author

Topic: 500k $ [BOUNTY][ICO] INS ECOSYSTEM - Connecting Consumers and Grocery Manufactur - page 16. (Read 98088 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The future of advertisement intelligence
Hello!
I passed KYC. How to get tokens for participating in the bounty?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Nice dynamics of INS token price on coinmarketcup. Hope we will soon get our bounties however I won't sell any coins, just HODL))
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Activity: 1008
so distribution is in february

thanks
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
What about the shares for the last week of FB + Twitter, the sheets are still not filled ...And I went through KYC registration in the bounty topic, but I did not get an answer, is this normal?

Will update

One of the friends told that it gives 35 ins for each stakes. I have 12 stakes now and it is making 420 ins. I filled in kyc.I just scanned the front face of my identity. I hope they do not make any trouble. I added ins in Blockfolio and it is written that it is trading at $ 5.32. Let's see when itwill enter the massive main exchanges, which price will it have.

Don't believe anyone words, wait for final calculation.

Hello. Can I check the status of KYC???

No, it will available later.

Hello, manager of the bounty.
How can I see the bets I received for bounty company? Now the tables are closed.
Thank you.

It will visible again after calculation.

Why spreadsheet is not accessible? Undecided

So I can calculate calmly and user don't ask question like this, how other user got stake and he did not yet.

Why spreadsheet is not accessible?

and when i can take my INS token?

Bounty will be distribute in feb.

Thanks for your answer!
Nice day Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
What about the shares for the last week of FB + Twitter, the sheets are still not filled ...And I went through KYC registration in the bounty topic, but I did not get an answer, is this normal?

Will update

One of the friends told that it gives 35 ins for each stakes. I have 12 stakes now and it is making 420 ins. I filled in kyc.I just scanned the front face of my identity. I hope they do not make any trouble. I added ins in Blockfolio and it is written that it is trading at $ 5.32. Let's see when itwill enter the massive main exchanges, which price will it have.

Don't believe anyone words, wait for final calculation.

No, it will available later.

How can I see the bets I received for bounty company? Now the tables are closed.
Thank you.

It will visible again after calculation.

So I can calculate calmly and user don't ask question like this, how other user got stake and he did not yet.

Bounty will be distribute in feb.
Activity: 110

Totally wrong info.INS is not listed in any exchange nor the token distribution is yet completed
Your token price or stakes ratio is correct

INS is already listed in cmc and the price is great: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ins-ecosystem/
Activity: 136

Activity: 196
Merit: 14
Never Go Full Retard
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Sorry, I can not access the result. Please re-open it.

INS told on Telegram that they have not officially listed on any exchange and told to beware of trading on etherdelta
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Thank you.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Sorry, I can not access the result. Please re-open it.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Totally wrong info.INS is not listed in any exchange nor the token distribution is yet completed
INS is available on Etherdelta
Activity: 168

thanx joined airdrop

You can not join air drop as it is only for ICO participants only and bounty campaign is already over
Activity: 476
Activity: 154
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
Activity: 392
Pages:
Jump to: