Pages:
Author

Topic: 6 Reasons Why Shift Will Become A Top 10 Coin In 2018 - page 2. (Read 5563 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 2
So this is like Maidsafe, but advanced further in development?

This project is way better than maidsafe and substratum! The development is so far ahead ! Marketing starts soon so just wait till this great project gets recognized

What are the reasons that make SHIFT more advanced? MAID has received funding from Business Angels and Works since 2006 on the project.

This project is way better than maidsafe and substratum! The development is so far ahead ! Marketing starts soon so just wait till this great project gets recognized
Activity: 2506
Merit: 319
Shift is such an underrated project ! The Web 3.0 which shift is building is the future and people will release it sooner or later. With a total coin supply of only around 11,568,773 SHIFT and a market cap of $106.497.610 USD shift has the potential to reach 100$ this year ! if you take a look at some of the top 20 coins, most of them don't even have a working project out and will portably only be able to release one in 2-3 years. Shits is far ahead of their competitors when it comes to having a project which is almost ready to go. Keep in mind that shift hasn't had an ICO ( they rather worked hard to deliver a great project which they can deliver instead of creating an illusion like a lot of icos about th projects they will deliver) and to this date never did any marketing, so this growth we have been seeing over the last months was only because people believe and understand the great project the shift team is building! The team will be starting a great marketing campaign over the next six months. The team always delivers on their promises and released their new website today and their dApp Phantom will be disrupting a whole industry. Shift is a great project with huge potential this year but that is just my opinion but check for yourself https://www.shiftnrg.org/#/

Better realize this projects potential now or miss out

Phantom
Shift’s first official dApp, called Phantom, is a user interface for file management over the IPFS network on Shift’s cluster. Data can be pinned — based on a smart revenue model — to be permanently stored on the cluster. Phantom also contains a wizard that enables decentralized web hosting and supports the management of real top level domains.

Sidechains
Phantom will soon have its own chain, as a sidechain tied to Shift’s main chain. The Phantom sidechain will have its own rules and transaction types, allowing endless possibilities. The prototype, which is a pre-beta, is already functional at Shift’s testnet. This very website is already powered by our storage nodes.

Smart revenue model
The cluster consists of a swarm of storage nodes (peers). Every token holder is able to join the cluster, and can provide disk space (storage capacity) to the Shift cluster. In 2018, Shift will present a smart revenue model which will make it economically beneficial to join the cluster.

Shift tokens can also be used for making a request to use a certain part of the available disk space that is provided by the cluster. Data can be published and pinned on the cluster. This means it will be stored permanently on the cluster — as long as the content publisher holds tokens as Proof-of-Storage.

Complimentary file transfers
It is also possible to send files (free of charge) outside the cluster, to all peers that are connected to the cluster but which are not part of it. However, these peers running an IPFS daemon will likely have a garbage collector that removes stored files occasionally, creating a cache.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
the new website is out!  Cool

https://www.shiftnrg.org/
Activity: 6
Will be on my radar for this one. Seems promising....
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Shift is finally getting the attention and price it deserves. I don't think it will become a top 10 coin, but don't see a reason for why it could not be in the top 50, nice returns for anyone looking to invest still....
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Slowly arising.

Not that slow actually, others are sharing it and I'm alsto watching it on Bittrex but the price pattern is pottentially positive now. It can go further prices if the resistance point is broken.
Activity: 112
Activity: 116
Merit: 36
OK i just bought 100 shift, the bet on the future is on!

Good choice, be patient, and good luck. Smiley
Activity: 70
  • Shift wants to decentralize the internet and they have started their mission by creating a DApp called Phantom and a DApp SDK tool which will both be released this September. The Phantom release has been much anticipated for by the Shift community and represents a milestone in the development and recognition of the coin. It will allow users to store files on the decentralized internet using the IPFS protocol. The Dapp SDK tool will allow developers to build decentralized applications on the shift blockchain, thus drastically increasing the value of the coin.

• Unlike Ethereum, Shift is written in JavaScript, a language familiar to most web developers, together with an easy to use Graphical User Interface (GUI), Phantom can be easily adopted by the vast majority of web developers.

• Shift uses a decentralized Proof of Stake system to mine the blocks, for a detailed description on the difference between dPoW and dPoS systems I would advise hitting up Wikipedia or a good explanation on youtube. The most important thing to remember is that dPoS is the better environmental option as it requires less energy for blocks to be forged. As energy will become more expensive in the future, dPoS systems ensure that the Shift code is future proof.

• Lisk, Shift’s closest resembling competitor, currently stands at a market cap of 681 USD million, whilst Shift stands at market cap of 17 milion USD. That’s a whopping x40 return of investment (ROI) if shift hits that same market cap!

• On top of the website release in september, Shift will drop their new whitepaper, roadmap, SDK tool and will release Phantom at the end of Q3 and Q4 of 2017. So you could say they got a lot coming for the 4th quarter of 2017!

• On top of all the updates Shift is releasing, they will also commence with their marketing plan. Now let me remind you that Shift has never performed any marketing prior to the Phantom release yet because they have been working non-stop on the technology. This gives Shift the underdog position, and makes it possible to get a x10, x20, x40 ROI once Shift attracts new possible investors.

As of now, the tech is done, the marketing plan is written, the marketing funds are in and Shift is ready to shoot through the roof! So pile up on that shift now, because once Phantom drops and their marketing gets going, you will never see Shift at $1.50 again!

https://www.shiftnrg.org/about
https://youtube.com/watch?v=agXFIB-0LIo
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shift/

This game is hosted in the SHIFT network with the Phantom dapp (Bitcoin 2048): https://gateway.shiftnrg.org/ipfs/QmRA8iBsHxk6J3aKhmautJvHggVrGbG6Y3turuPUACfpkv/

Read more: https://www.shiftnrg.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Shift%20Upbit%20-%20English%20text.pdf

I think this is going to be big. A lot of players in this space, but also so much room. Thanks for the info.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
bought  some for 1$ and will never sell it. Wink different kind of crypto. thanks forum for the tip!
Activity: 1736
Merit: 186
Does anyone here think shift could go down to say 3 dollars anymore or not?  Wanted to get some at 1 dollar but didn't and was going to get a decent amount.  Now it being this much i wouldn't even be able to buy much etc. 
Activity: 84
Czech altcoin newbie
OK i just bought 100 shift, the bet on the future is on!

Activity: 116
Merit: 36
First IPFS platform, testnet available before end year, that's a few days left guys! Still undervalued as f*ck.
Read a bit: https://techcrunch.com/2015/10/04/why-the-internet-needs-ipfs-before-its-too-late/ and understand why this can end in top 30 easily.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
Slowly arising.
Activity: 406
I like shift and I hold some coins but I doubt it can be in top 10
Pages:
Jump to: