Pages:
Author

Topic: 6 Reasons Why Shift Will Become A Top 10 Coin In 2018 - page 5. (Read 5563 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
shift will go up eventually but it will take atleast a year for it to reach aroudn 10-15usd , its a hood hodl coin for the long term.
Activity: 27
Can someone brief me on what makes Shift a "decentralized internet"? I will still need a contract with an ISP to get online, no?
https://www.shiftnrg.org/about

For example : https://gateway.shiftnrg.org/ipfs/QmRA8iBsHxk6J3aKhmautJvHggVrGbG6Y3turuPUACfpkv/

This game is hosted in the SHIFT network.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Can someone brief me on what makes Shift a "decentralized internet"? I will still need a contract with an ISP to get online, no?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
is still under the radar, fantastic coin and one of the few with very small market who does make sense, it's a solid investment
Activity: 238
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
Shift does have a bright future. Another upcoming competitor is substratum which is still having their ICO. I tried contacting the substratum team multiple times to clarify what they offered that shift didn't already have, and never received responses...even when I would ask a few questions at once and they answered other questions, but seemed to deliberately avoid this question. Shift has a working product, and substratum does not...another huge difference. 
Once shift works on their marketing a bit more, i feel this coin could easily do 10x or more.
Activity: 55
Me all loaded up on this. I hope SHIFT will become a billion dollar unicorn within next 2-3 years. Long Term HODL'er here.  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I agree that Shift has amazing use cases and tremendous potential, and I am a long term Shift bag holder, but, like with so many other coins, there are quite a number of issues that need to be addressed and resolved by the team, before I see Shift truly taking off. E.g., see here for a good summary:

http://telegra.ph/The-Biggest-Mistakes-Shift-is-Making-Right-Row-08-11

Also, in terms of marketing, I would like to see a big privacy focused site, such as WikiLeaks or Sci-Hub, migrating, with at least their front page, to Shift. This would be both great for visibility and showcasing its use cases.
Hmm, I'll really need to read up on this more. Your argument looks promising, but Shift seems a bit too small for a coin that would be so revolutionary.
shift has had no ICO no marketing right now i think that explains everything it is under the radar
Activity: 44
Hmm, I'll really need to read up on this more. Your argument looks promising, but Shift seems a bit too small for a coin that would be so revolutionary.
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
shift price need go up x100 to get on top 10. hard but not impossible in 2018 for shift.
Activity: 168
I got high hopes for shift. I really like what the Lisk team is delivering for that reason I got an eye on shift. More and more gouvernments are trying to censor and monitor their people so it's time to fight back which a decentralized web which can't be controlled by them. Of couse it will only work out if shifts find adoption.
I found Shift coin for the first time this summer but I saw the price too high to get in.
Now the team is almost ready to release its killer application, namely Dapp Phantom and Dapp SDK.

As has been suggested by Bobobog thread author, when these are released and marketing plan starts, 1-2 $ price will only be a distant reminder because Shift will rise in the first 30 coins of Coinmarketcap!

i don't know exactly but seems like $10 is easy for shift
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
I found Shift coin for the first time this summer but I saw the price too high to get in.
Now the team is almost ready to release its killer application, namely Dapp Phantom and Dapp SDK.

As has been suggested by Bobobog thread author, when these are released and marketing plan starts, 1-2 $ price will only be a distant reminder because Shift will rise in the first 30 coins of Coinmarketcap!
Now this is what I call interesting. How many of us can say we got into a coin at its beginnings, ready to profit when it hits $1 from a few cents? This is probably the reason that will appeal to a lot of us. The easy to use GUI. I know we all think we are experts and familiar with qt wallets, but you have no idea what a good GUI will do for the future of the coin! Javascript might also be the edge. Like you say, a lot of devs familiar with this.
new website roadmap and whitepaper come in a few days. that means price must be go up ?
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Now this is what I call interesting. How many of us can say we got into a coin at its beginnings, ready to profit when it hits $1 from a few cents? This is probably the reason that will appeal to a lot of us. The easy to use GUI. I know we all think we are experts and familiar with qt wallets, but you have no idea what a good GUI will do for the future of the coin! Javascript might also be the edge. Like you say, a lot of devs familiar with this.
I've been watching this coin, and knew what potential she has good but not even imagined that so great. thanks for the info
yes big potential there
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
I've been watching this coin, and knew what potential she has good but not even imagined that so great. thanks for the info
I have been hodling some shift for a while and waiting for the team to deliver. Its market cap is
very low so has big potential for gains once it gets going.
wait for marketing plan
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
I have been hodling some shift for a while and waiting for the team to deliver. Its market cap is
very low so has big potential for gains once it gets going.
Pages:
Jump to: