Pages:
Author

Topic: 6 Reasons Why Shift Will Become A Top 10 Coin In 2018 - page 4. (Read 5563 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
are you sure shift will become top 10 ? yesterday i buy the shift and today the price go down. its make me so sad
but if your news true maybe i will buy more and saving for future

this is only a small correction and downtrend even stopped now. better do not panic sell now, end Q4 you will have lots of profit when you hodl
yes man youre right. shift is recovering.  Cool
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
are you sure shift will become top 10 ? yesterday i buy the shift and today the price go down. its make me so sad

this is only a small correction and downtrend even stopped now. better do not panic sell now, end Q4 you will have lots of profit when you hodl
Activity: 56
didn't hear about shift. Need to read and so my research. This project might have potential.

Is there a forum thread? Did shift raise funds?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annshift-the-new-web-ipfsphantom-shiftnrgorg-hosted-decentralized-1155284

NO ICO and no marketing yet - so very undervalued compared to similiar projects.
Activity: 44
Explain to me in simple terms what makes shift fundamentally better than Ethereum, Waves, Stratis Neo and Lisk.

I'm not trying to put you guys down but there are already so many big players in the smart contract game that have more mature platforms. Show me an ETH clone that solves the scaling problem and I'll be impressed, and don't point to EOS.

Shift's approach has been to develop a killer app that is first to market within its niche. Offering a dApp that adds value to the economy may expand adoption of the entire ecosystem since the barrier to entry is very low due to Shift using Javascript as the development language. This is typically a very smart and practical business development strategy. Most successful businesses start by first achieving adoption in a narrow market and then spread outward. E.g. Facebook started with targeting ivy league college students as a subniche within the college population. Tinder started out by targeting sororities and fraternities. But even if Shift does not see a lot of adoption as a larger dApp ecosystem, i.e. if the only dApp ever to be developed was Phantom for decentralized hosting, then Shift is still extremely valuable. Projects with overlapping use cases with Phantom have market caps in the hundreds of millions despite not offering the growth potential of supporting an entire dApp ecosystem and not being as far along in development toward a finished product.
Yes. I think $10 is on its way.
didn't hear about shift. Need to read and so my research. This project might have potential.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annshift-the-new-web-ipfsphantom-shiftnrgorg-hosted-decentralized-1155284
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I am sick of that Shift topics and recent pump and dumps. So far lost only money on Shift. lets see some stable progress first and then lets talk. There are lots of different projects out there than Shift..... umkay.

will be and will be is not good enought for me. I  NEED THE MONEY NOOOOOOOOW! umkay.
you got that money Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Explain to me in simple terms what makes shift fundamentally better than Ethereum, Waves, Stratis Neo and Lisk.

I'm not trying to put you guys down but there are already so many big players in the smart contract game that have more mature platforms. Show me an ETH clone that solves the scaling problem and I'll be impressed, and don't point to EOS.
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
I am sick of that Shift topics and recent pump and dumps. So far lost only money on Shift. lets see some stable progress first and then lets talk. There are lots of different projects out there than Shift..... umkay.

will be and will be is not good enought for me. I  NEED THE MONEY NOOOOOOOOW! umkay.
Activity: 168
As a Shift holder I am hopeful that the project progresses, and it seems the marketing and comms efforts are under way. That said, I still feel uneasy about the yet to be addressed issues facing shift, as laid out here, for example: http://telegra.ph/The-Biggest-Mistakes-Shift-is-Making-Right-Row-08-11

Hope the team can address them fully and work them out together with the community.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
How many projects are complete and done using the SHIFT platform (please post links so I can check them out). Thanks.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I've been watching this coin, and knew what potential she has good but not even imagined that so great. thanks for the info
Investing in this coin now would be a professional decision. The price might pump when they do something new.
Activity: 10
thanks you.
I bought at 1.35$
Activity: 1
Traders in Japan like Ark and RISE...
If they enter to SHIFT... Cheesy
That 70 BTC buy wall looks fucking awesome ! we are about to mooooooon  Grin
Activity: 64
70 BTC buy wall up right now and volume is increasing...might be about to break out!!
Activity: 89
yeah something big gonna happen soon, beginning of a 50% pump maybe?
Pages:
Jump to: