Pages:
Author

Topic: $60 contest - design [BB] code for signature campaign at bitcointalk.org - page 2. (Read 4610 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hello,

the winner is "candystripes"

I will ask "Maidak" to transfer funds to his account.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
So the winner is not announced and signature campaign has started this means that guy received the designs for free .
Good job guys !
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
I checked the thread, looks like you chose Candy's Smiley. I'd say, not a bad choice, I like the colors he chose, they flow well.

But I still think redsn0w should win xD

Thanks , yuppi !!!  Remember don't join the ponzi .
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
I checked the thread, looks like you chose Candy's Smiley. I'd say, not a bad choice, I like the colors he chose, they flow well.

You checked the thread but you fail to read Tongue

(...)
*We will have better looking signatures within next 1-2 days.
(...)
(...) but as for now I'm using "Candystripes" designed signatures, I will provide him some fee after he gets back to my PM.

Hello,

what do you think forum readers,

who have the best signature design?

I like Cannotthinkofusername and NewDesigner.

What do you think?

Superhitech - not bad just looks a little bit like a ketchup and mayo advertising.
NewDesigner - not bad as for a HYIP signature. Indeed "very flashy".

I understand by that that you don't like my designs Smiley Too bad.

So I am out of this.

Good luck designers!

Nope, the first time I said that roslinpl could create something good. Now I confirm that the work delivered by said person worked right out of the box. There is a difference.
Thanks for anything what you told about my designs! Pleasure to know that you like them Smiley And it was my please to design your signatures!

Anyway, back to the discussion, I don't think creating a signature for a HYIP/Ponzi is a bad thing, someone will make it anyway and else they do it themself. The signature creator isn't at fault (IMO) if someone loses money on a HYIP/Ponzi.
I agree.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I think "Superhitech" has the best one,
contest will end today, hurry up other competitors!

Yay! Smiley
Activity: 406
Activity: 270
Here are my designs. Nice and colourful as you asked. Don't like something in particular? I can change anything to your liking, even after if I get chosen! All signatures fit in the space given, and abide by rank signature rules. And, here I present.......my signatures!:

Newbie:

MAJESTIC COINS.com  |  Pure 4% Daily Profit + More! |  3% Referral Bonuses

Code:
   MAJESTIC COINS.com  |  Pure 4% Daily Profit + More! |  3% Referral Bonuses

Junior Member:

MAJESTIC COINS  |  Pure 4% Daily Profit + More!  |  3% Referral Bonuses

Code:
[url=majesticoins.com][b]   MAJESTIC COINS  |  Pure 4% Daily Profit + More!  |  3% Referral Bonuses[/b][/url]

Member:

Code:
[center][url=majesticoins.com]———————————————————————————————————————————————
[b]   MAJESTIC COINS  |  Pure 4% Daily Profit + More!  |  3% Referral Bonuses[/b]
———————————————————————————————————————————————[/url][/center]

Full Member:

Code:
[center][url=majesticoins.com][color=#cccc00]——[color=#ffa500]——[/color][color=#00cc00]——[/color]———[color=#ffa500]———[/color][color=#00cc00]———[/color]———[color=#ffa500]———[/color][color=#00cc00]———[/color]———[color=#ffa500]———[/color][color=#00cc00]———[/color]———[color=#ffa500]———[/color][color=#00cc00]———[/color]——[color=#ffa500]——[/color][color=#00cc00]——[/color][/color]
[b]  [color=#ffb733]MA[/color][color=#ffa500]JE[/color][color=#cc8400]ST[/color][color=#996300]IC[/color] [color=#00cc00]COINS  [/color][color=black]|  [color=#ffa500]Pure [/color][color=#007bed]4% Daily Profit[/color] [color=#00cc00]+ More! [/color] |  [color=red]3[/color][font=Candara][color=red]%[/color] [color=#cd00cd]Referral Bonuses[/color][/font][/color][/b]
[color=#cccc00]——[color=#ffa500]——[/color][color=#00cc00]——[/color]———[color=#ffa500]———[/color][color=#00cc00]———[/color]———[color=#ffa500]———[/color][color=#00cc00]———[/color]———[color=#ffa500]———[/color][color=#00cc00]———[/color]———[color=#ffa500]———[/color][color=#00cc00]———[/color]——[color=#ffa500]——[/color][color=#00cc00]——[/color][/color][/url][/center]

Senior Member:

Code:
[center][size=14pt][url=http://majesticoins.com]
  [b][color=#ffb733]MA[/color][color=#ffa500]JE[/color][color=#cc8400]ST[/color][color=#996300]IC[/color] [color=#00cc00]COINS[/color][size=9pt][color=black].com[/color][/size]  [color=black] |  [color=#ffa500]Pure [/color][color=#007bed]4% Daily Profit[/color] [color=#00cc00]+ More! [/color]  |   [color=red]3%[/color] [color=#cd00cd]Referral Bonuses[/color][/color]  [/b]
[color=#02ff02] [color=#ffa500] ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[color=#ffa500]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][/color]
[/url][/size][/center]

OR

Code:
[center][size=17pt][url=http://majesticoins.com]
  [b][color=#ffb733]MA[/color][color=#ffa500]JE[/color][color=#cc8400]ST[/color][color=#996300]IC[/color] [color=#00cc00]COINS[/color][size=9pt][color=black].com[/color][/size]  [color=black] |  [color=#ffa500]Pure [/color][color=#007bed]4% Daily Profit[/color] [color=#00cc00]+ More! [/color]  |   [color=red]3%[/color] [color=#cd00cd]Referral Bonuses[/color][/color][/b][/url][/size][/center]

Hero/Legendary/Staff:

Code:
[center][size=18pt][glow=black,2,300][url=http://majesticoins.com]
[b][color=#ffb733]MA[/color][color=#ffa500]JE[/color][color=#cc8400]ST[/color][color=#996300]IC[/color] [color=#00cc00]COINS[/color][size=9pt][color=white].com[/color][/size]  [color=white] |  [color=#ffa500]Pure [/color][color=#007bed]4% Daily Profit[/color] [color=#00cc00]+ More! [/color]  |  [color=red]3%[/color] [color=#cd00cd]Referral Bonuses  [/color][/color][/b][/url][/glow][/size][/center]

These r really sexy! love em Candy u never seem to disappoint
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
What do you think?

4 newbies just happens to zoom into this topic immediately after they register. What a co-incidence!
You mixed up your puppets names. Can't blame you, you suddenly have so many of them.

MagesticCoins Yet another scam Invest and lose Click now
I edited this a little ,should be ok now  Grin

I think this design is the best by far.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Best signature designer will receive $60 (escrow Maidak is holding the funds), contest will end in 48h from the moment Maidak confirms that he is holding funds, winner will be announce here on this thread.[/i]

I suggest nobody to make any signatures until Maidak has confirmed he has the $60.

I do have the bitcoin and they are currently in a cold storage wallet.

Almost 10 hours left

Sent you PM with my entry
Hello,

what do you think forum readers,

who have the best signature design?

What do you think?
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
my upper post Coinnosaurus's looks good  Roll Eyes
mine not as good as him,
anyway
good luck everyone  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
there is no doubt.. $60 is yours   Smiley

No! $60  are yours Grin , if I will win ( I hope Cheesy) I will spread this $60 to all the users ( in a little contest/giveaway).
Activity: 350
there is no doubt.. $60 is yours   Smiley
I think "Superhitech" has the best one,
contest will end today, hurry up other competitors!
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
You may not notice it. It's a bit too long, the word "explorer" often gets cut off.
Looks good to me, but that is most likely because I'm using a big screen (like almost everyone), so I don't really care if it doesn't fit on smaller screens. Tongue

As PolarPoint puts it, it is down to personal integrity.

HYIP/Ponzi *IS* a bad thing, helping a HYIP/Ponzi promote is also a bad thing however you wish to put it. They can code the sigs themselves, at least they are not from us. Sigs from experienced designers are more professional and effective. By not submitting our quality designs, hopefully less newbies would fall for the HYIP/Ponzi.
Hmmm, that is a good point indeed. And yeah, you guys are right.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1003
--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77
Now I confirm that the work delivered by said person worked right out of the box.

You may not notice it. It's a bit too long, the word "explorer" often gets cut off.

I don't think creating a signature for a HYIP/Ponzi is a bad thing, someone will make it anyway and else they do it themself.

As PolarPoint puts it, it is down to personal integrity.

HYIP/Ponzi *IS* a bad thing, helping a HYIP/Ponzi promote is also a bad thing however you wish to put it. They can code the sigs themselves, at least they are not from us. Sigs from experienced designers are more professional and effective. By not submitting our quality designs, hopefully less newbies would fall for the HYIP/Ponzi.

On another note, good job to those like medUSA, PolarPoint, redsn0w, conteaza and izanagi for staying out of this competition if it it pays highly. Trust for you guys Smiley

Yes, good job guys!
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Second time you've said it, we get it..

On another note, good job to those like medUSA, PolarPoint, redsn0w, conteaza and izanagi for staying out of this competition if it it pays highly. Trust for you guys Smiley
Nope, the first time I said that roslinpl was good. Now I confirm that the work delivered by said person worked right out of the box. There is a difference.

Anyway, I don't think creating a signature for a HYIP/Ponzi is a bad thing, someone will make it anyway and else they do it themself. The signature creator isn't at fault (IMO) if someone loses money on a HYIP/Ponzi.

If we boycott ("to withdraw from commercial or social relations with (a country, organization, or person) as a punishment or protest") this HYIP, for example by refusing to design a signature  which they require, we will hinder their advancements. They will ultimately give up or spend more time doing it themselves.

In short by providing a deisgn, you are aiding the HYIP which in any court of law is a criminal offence (aiding and abetting). This is punished just as severely as the principal crime. "Where the term "principal" refers to any actor who is primarily responsible for a criminal offense."
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Second time you've said it, we get it..

Nope, the first time I said that roslinpl could create something good. Now I confirm that the work delivered by said person worked right out of the box. There is a difference.

Anyway, back to the discussion, I don't think creating a signature for a HYIP/Ponzi is a bad thing, someone will make it anyway and else they do it themself. The signature creator isn't at fault (IMO) if someone loses money on a HYIP/Ponzi.
Pages:
Jump to: