Pages:
Author

Topic: $60 contest - design [BB] code for signature campaign at bitcointalk.org - page 3. (Read 4610 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
roslinpl made my signatures and they work just fine so I'm sure he knows what he's doing. Roll Eyes

Second time you've said it, we get it..

On another note, good job to those like medUSA, PolarPoint, redsn0w, conteaza and izanagi for staying out of this competition if it it pays highly. Trust for you guys Smiley
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
roslinpl made my signatures and they work just fine so I'm sure he knows what he's doing. Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi.

I agree! These designs look great!

What he said ^ thank you for the compliment!  Grin

Because that newbie account definitely isn't you.

Of course it's not me. Just because newbies like my work doesn't mean I'm going to stoop low enough to make multiple fake accounts and commenting about my work. Those are just people expressing their opinion, and liking my work. Besides, this isn't a winner by vote, so the OP can just disregard the compliment. If you don't know snap, don't make a comment.

And Candystripes, I like Superhitech's designs too! That doesn't mean I'm him does it?

Again, Junior Member, Member, and Full Member signs all won't fit.

Hehe, and why it is so ?? Cheesy

Because I dunno how you are calculating but they all fit Tongue You can try on your own before you will complain Tongue

You are taking a part in a sig contest and you even don't know forum rules about signatures Cheesy
Hehe.

Learn...

- Newbie : Links not allowed. 56 chars.
- Jr. Member: Links allowed. Max 150 characters.
- Member: Unlimited length.
- Full: Color allowed. Unlimited lenght
- Sr. Member: Size allowed
- Hero: Background color allowed

Ps. I won already 5 sig design contest, I sold about 10 signature's designs without contests. So well .. perhaps I have some experience with it. Don't you think so?

I've sold around 6 without contests, and won 2, you are lying. Anyways, let's see who wins this one. And yours don't fit.

No. You are a fool. Sorry. Because you think that when you will spread a lie that my sigs wont fit you will win Smiley

Thing is that they will fit. And you will not win Smiley Because there are better designs around than yours Smiley

Candy, if you want to see rules and regulations of signatures, maybe you should look here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608

There are restrictions on signatures, based on your activity/rank.

- Newbie: No styling (including links) allowed. Max 50 characters.
- Full: Color allowed.

There's no need to insult other people because you want to win. Be a good sport and go with the flow!  Smiley

Good luck to Superhitech and roslinpl as I like their designs, also good luck to all other contestants too!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Of course it's not me. Just because newbies like my work doesn't mean I'm going to stoop low enough to make multiple fake accounts and commenting about my work. Those are just people expressing their opinion, and liking my work. Besides, this isn't a winner by vote, so the OP can just disregard the compliment. If you don't know snap, don't make a comment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
roslinpl, you can still be in the contest and hand the sig code if you win.
Then the escrow can send the funds to you if it fits. If it doesn't, then your work don't meet the criterias and you get nothing.

Simple as that.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Because I dunno how you are calculating but they all fit Tongue You can try on your own before you will complain Tongue

You are taking a part in a sig contest and you even don't know forum rules about signatures Cheesy
Hehe.

Learn...

Ps. I won already 5 sig design contest, I sold about 10 signature's designs without contests. So well .. perhaps I have some experience with it. Don't you think so?

I've sold around 6 without contests, and won 2, you are lying. Anyways, let's see who wins this one. And yours don't fit.

No. You are a fool. Sorry. Because you think that when you will spread a lie that my sigs wont fit you will win Smiley

Thing is that they will fit. And you will not win Smiley Because there are better designs around than yours Smiley

Hehe.

Learn...

legendary

Hehe.

Learn...

Yes,

there is no secret that HYIP don't last forever, because technically it's not possible, but nothing last forever, right?
In the past there have been projects where people where able to multiply their capital 2-3 time, you call such project SCAM too?

At the moment we are Paying company, hundreds of our members has benefit from it, they own more $$$ as they did before MC was online and that's a fact, not some Bul****, you can check other resources for approval.

We have advertising strategy that allows our project do grow steady and constantly, constant growth is very important for projects lifetime.

So I don't think that there is any legit reason to call us "Scam", when we have just launched and people are getting paid on daily basis, if you do not want to participate in our project, please do not do it, but don't post false information on public forum...

According to first line of your post which I am quoting.

I don't want to advertise HYIP so as a sig designer I am just trying to earn some cash while selling my designs...
So instead of posting BBcodes I have BBCodes linked to your page waiting to send to you if I will win.

Regards.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
As a sig designer I am just selling my designs..

Sold your integrity for $60, sad. A newbie is going to win, don't you get it?

MagesticCoins Yet another scam Invest and lose Click now
I edited this a little ,should be ok now  Grin

These are works of designers true to their conscience
legendary
Yes,

there is no secret that HYIP don't last forever, because technically it's not possible, but nothing last forever, right?
In the past there have been projects where people where able to multiply their capital 2-3 time, you call such project SCAM too?

At the moment we are Paying company, hundreds of our members has benefit from it, they own more $$$ as they did before MC was online and that's a fact, not some Bul****, you can check other resources for approval.

We have advertising strategy that allows our project do grow steady and constantly, constant growth is very important for projects lifetime.

So I don't think that there is any legit reason to call us "Scam", when we have just launched and people are getting paid on daily basis, if you do not want to participate in our project, please do not do it, but don't post false information on public forum...

According to first line of your post which I am quoting.

I don't want to advertise HYIP so as a sig designer I am just trying to earn some cash while selling my designs...
So instead of posting BBcodes I have BBCodes linked to your page waiting to send to you if I will win.

Regards.

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
so far i think candystripes is going to win, it looks so cool.

i am afraid that you are wrong

i am pretty sure that redsn0w will win Smiley

LOOOOL I would honestly take my PC and throw it out the window if that happened.

If I will win this contest ,I will do a giveaway and spread this $60  in btc Cheesy .

LOOOOL I would honestly take my PC and throw it out the window if that happened.
Activity: 350

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Escrow means after they choose a winner, escrow is able to payout to the winner.....
Pages:
Jump to: