Pages:
Author

Topic: $60 contest - design [BB] code for signature campaign at bitcointalk.org - page 5. (Read 4610 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Yet another ponzi.
Please don't design for them.
If there is money in escrow then why not? Let then spend their money. Let them spend their money on advertising. Most people on this forum have enough common sense to not believe this BS and will not "invest". By creating a signature and participating in a sig campaign for a ponzi, you are only increasing their costs, while likely not getting any additional person to "invest"

Ah you are so wrong! Many people invested in cryptcominer even though they knew it was a ponzi/scam.
The invested because they were greedy and were fully aware of the risks involved in investing. The point is that just because someone is making a signature or participating in a signature campaign, no one is going to invest thinking it is legit. Word tends to spread very quickly around here so with or without a signature campaign people will find out about them
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
Waiting on Maidak to confirm he has the funds.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Yet another ponzi.
If there is money in escrow then why not? Let then spend their money. Let them spend their money on advertising. Most people on this forum have enough common sense to not believe this BS and will not "invest". By creating a signature and participating in a sig campaign for a ponzi, you are only increasing their costs, while likely not getting any additional person to "invest"

Ah you are so wrong! Many people invested in cryptcominer even though they knew it was a ponzi/scam.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

That's the Senior Code

Hero can have a background, I'd leave it alone

The rest have to be small text probably one line

If you like this sample, PM me, after you send me .20 btc I would do the other tier codes

No one is going to do all those tiers without getting paid

Activity: 151
Yet another ponzi.

Really? Do you really think anyone will fall for that 4% or more....

Damn so many ponzis this days.
No
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
MagesticScam Yet another scam

This is OP's second attempt to promote his scam site. Here is the first:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/design-bb-signature-for-majesticoinscom-best-bbcode-designer-wins-50-817947

Visit the site and click on the cert of registration button. Look at the emblem on the top, it is not the official emblem of Costa Rica, no Spanish on the cert, and look at the font of the registration number. The rate of return is 200% in 14 days! It is an obvious scam.

If you enter this contest and win the prize money, you are taking money from another scammed bitcoin user. Think about this and do the right thing.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
If you want a good signature design, checkout roslinpl. She made my current (and previous) signature.
Activity: 23
Hello all,

please remember that: "Need signatures for - Hero & Legendary, Senior Members, Full members, Members, JR. Members, Newbie."

- Jr. Member: Links allowed. Max 150 characters.
- Member: Unlimited length.
- Full: Color allowed.
- Sr. Member: Size allowed
- Hero: Background color allowed

Thank you
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
MAJESTIC COINS, pure 4% profit daily and more, 3% referral bonus
Simple is the best effective way !!!
Regards,
Activity: 56
Code:
[center][size=20pt][color=red][color=black][btc][/color][b]MAJESTIC COINS[/b][/color] [color=orange][i]Pure 4% profit every day and more[/i][/color] [color=green][b]3% referrals bonus[/b][/color][/size][/center]

BTCMAJESTIC COINS Pure 4% profit every day and more 3% referrals bonus

You just need to link it

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
Really? Do you really think anyone will fall for that 4% or more....

Damn so many ponzis this days.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Yet another ponzi.
Activity: 140
BTW the website looks pretty nice

Ditto - very nice site you have going on there.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Ok I will enter now that we have escrow  Smiley Please reserve a spot for me!  Smiley
BTW the website looks pretty nice
Activity: 23
Hello,

this time we have escrow "Maidak", who will hold the funds, https://blockchain.info/address/1etPLrpT9yuAExThAgea73Q4dpDu2hJLC
He will confirm it at this thread once he comes online and reads my PM.

Here is the rules:

Need signatures for - Hero & Legendary, Senior Members, Full members, Members, JR. Members, Newbie.

Text - MAJESTIC COINS, pure 4% profit every day and more, 3% referrals bonus.

Hyperlink: https://majesticoins.com

Colours - use bright main colours like yellow, orange, green. (Also can use other colours, just make sure that signature is bright and noticeable)

Make sure it fits bitcointalk.org forum requirements.

Best signature designer will receive $60 (escrow Maidak is holding the funds), contest will end in 48h from the moment Maidak confirms that he is holding funds, winner will be announce here on this thread.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: