Pages:
Author

Topic: 600 dollar to invest (Read 3402 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 255
October 10, 2018, 02:31:20 AM
I wouldn't buy altcoins now if all I had was 600 USD. No offense, you're just extremely likely to end up with $150 in 4 months. Trust me.

I am a more optimistic man. 600 dollars can be easily turned into a thousand or even more if the most promising tokens are chosen. Try to invest in Stellar, TRON, Ox, Cardano, ICON, IOTA, and OmiseGO.

agree here.It's not so hard, you can easily be turned into thousand dollars doing regular trade with that USD. I would say buy and hold now.because altcoin price is cheap now and by holding you can easily gain some profit.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 12, 2018, 11:10:09 AM
At 600$, in addition to Bitcoin, Ethereum and Neo, I recommend to buy Monero, I think that it will be wonderful to complement this list.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 10:38:00 AM
You can choose to buy a few coins that have low prices, but have a good future, including Tokenomy (TEN). This coin is an altcoin that is in a position less than $ 1. so you can get more coins for you to hold and make an investment
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
October 10, 2018, 06:45:15 AM
In my opinion with $ 600 then we can buy altcoins that are still cheap and worth under $ 1, I suggest to buy Ripple, Cardano and Stellar, and hold them until the end of the year so they will reach at least $ 1500.
Activity: 827
October 10, 2018, 06:41:50 AM
$ 600 is a great start to starting crypto investment, I will buy some altcoins that have the chance to skyrocket in the future and 50% I will invest in a promising ICO and then the rest to buy some altcoins that is ethereum, Litecoin and Dash.
more selective if you choose the potential ico, because now many ico are scam. so if you make an investment in ico that has the potential to give big profits, I think that will make your profit become big. you can choose ethereum as a backup investment if you want to get additional profits and a security reserve for your assets.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 10, 2018, 06:02:05 AM
In contrast, I think telcoin is a little better because its team is a team with development strength, but for market reasons, I suggest you not to invest too much money!
Activity: 518
October 10, 2018, 05:31:56 AM

You can get better returns if you get good timing on an ICO coin.
For me the main coins to invest are those that seemed to show promise are the ICOs with great organisation and idea, as opposed to the best marketing strategy. ICOs like Rentberry bring the ideas of long-term leasing to the blockchain and Eterbase backs such coins for a good exchange market showing their true value of their ideas on improving the blockchain.
One coin in my radar has been MeVu, which is a decentralised betting solution "bet anything against anyone", which sets it apart from the competition.
Activity: 826
October 10, 2018, 03:50:06 AM
$ 600 is a great start to starting crypto investment, I will buy some altcoins that have the chance to skyrocket in the future and 50% I will invest in a promising ICO and then the rest to buy some altcoins that is ethereum, Litecoin and Dash.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 02:19:55 AM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” ― Warren Buffett
Activity: 256
October 10, 2018, 02:10:08 AM
Hi guys , i will buy today some Altcoins worth of 600 dollar. no Bitcoin , no ethereum, no Neo.
Is buying elixir or  telcoin a good idea ? help me please
Then bat, nano and lisk with 0x. It looks like it will be breakthroughs for next year. We hope that the investment will be justified and the profit will increase.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
October 10, 2018, 01:05:39 AM
I wouldn't buy altcoins now if all I had was 600 USD. No offense, you're just extremely likely to end up with $150 in 4 months. Trust me.

I am a more optimistic man. 600 dollars can be easily turned into a thousand or even more if the most promising tokens are chosen. Try to invest in Stellar, TRON, Ox, Cardano, ICON, IOTA, and OmiseGO.
1DC
Activity: 448
October 10, 2018, 12:59:18 AM
Hi guys , i will buy today some Altcoins worth of 600 dollar. no Bitcoin , no ethereum, no Neo.

Elixir and telcoin are good coins in the market right now , they also have a cheap price and a $600 capital is enough to start but I think that there are some other coins that really good for investment like ripple. 
Activity: 630
October 10, 2018, 12:29:05 AM
Buy Icon icx

It will be not enough to buy only one altcoin. The guy must better make his own list of the trusted alts and invest in them. Include there Cardano, TRON, Stellar, Qtum, and DASH.
Activity: 359
Freedom
October 08, 2018, 04:36:37 PM
there are many choices with the amount of $ 600, maybe you can invest in the various existing ico and also can pick the coins that have the best potential by looking at the price list in coinmarketcap. so I think it's a good choice.
Today it is very difficult to invest in company ico, because This market is full of fraudulent projects. Based on this, it is better to buy coins on the stock exchange, even if we take into account the fact that the price of tokens is much lower after listing than the price of ico companies.
I think what you say is true but to be able to benefit from ico, we must at least choose the right ico the price problem is getting lower, I think it's normal because coin is also new and to get a profit, I think the right thing to hold, wait until the roadmap runs
Activity: 579
October 08, 2018, 04:29:21 PM
there are many choices with the amount of $ 600, maybe you can invest in the various existing ico and also can pick the coins that have the best potential by looking at the price list in coinmarketcap. so I think it's a good choice.
Today it is very difficult to invest in company ico, because This market is full of fraudulent projects. Based on this, it is better to buy coins on the stock exchange, even if we take into account the fact that the price of tokens is much lower after listing than the price of ico companies.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
October 08, 2018, 02:34:34 PM
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
October 08, 2018, 02:24:58 PM
Do not think about telcoin in my opinion, the bad experience that I experienced prices continued to fall only one increase that skyrocketed when the first telcoin was distributed I was not sure there would be an increase again I am not a person who is good at seeing the future
Activity: 392
October 08, 2018, 12:33:37 PM
Buy Icon icx
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 02:03:08 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
October 06, 2018, 11:51:30 PM
i never hear that coin, that coin not wellknown in cryptocurrency. it means many risks if you buy it
you should buy top 10 coins cmc, it would be great for u
Pages:
Jump to: