Pages:
Author

Topic: 600 dollar to invest - page 2. (Read 3432 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 11:28:11 PM

600$ investment is small, you can buy on ICO masternode crypto, big choice on bitcointalk.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 11:18:37 PM
$ 600 almost has 2 ETH. so this can be used to trade altco well. if the analysis is good then the investment in the altcoin will be many times over.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
October 06, 2018, 09:42:55 PM
Hi guys , i will buy today some Altcoins worth of 600 dollar. no Bitcoin , no ethereum, no Neo.
Is buying elixir or  telcoin a good idea ? help me please
That kind of money is too risky when you buy new coins. All you need to think about is that you should invest in coins that already have a good level of popularity, this can be seen from the market share of each coin. It can be said that when the coin is in the top 10 marketshare globally, it will make a fairly safe investment.

But if you still want to invest in coins that are not popular then you have to take risks.

In the end all the decisions you make will have an impact on what you will get. Do the best according to your version because what will determine your future is yourself.
Activity: 364
October 06, 2018, 05:51:26 PM
I think that buying something except BTC-ETH or other good coins from top 10 is not a good idea... I can't point out really decent alts for today.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
October 06, 2018, 04:29:48 PM
for now it's better to choose an altcoin that has good potential for the crypto future, because in my opinion it is better to invest in XRP, EOS, XLM where the profit we get is more convincing than investing in elixir or telcoin.

in my opinion today it is better to choose coins from the first ten of the rating, because in other cases the poor market conditions may play a bad role.

the conditions are gonna change. there are all necessary prerequisites for this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 03:14:16 PM
for now it's better to choose an altcoin that has good potential for the crypto future, because in my opinion it is better to invest in XRP, EOS, XLM where the profit we get is more convincing than investing in elixir or telcoin.
in my opinion today it is better to choose coins from the first ten of the rating, because in other cases the poor market conditions may play a bad role.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
October 06, 2018, 01:03:18 PM
October 06, 2018, 12:42:45 PM
If you want to invest in such altcoins, I would suggest you choose next coins. XRP, Litecoin and Stellar. This three would be better than your two, I think.
Merit: 107
October 06, 2018, 11:47:57 AM
It is not the size of the amount that matters — it is how you dispose of it. For a good investor, there are no small amounts, and a free $500-$1,000 can also bring profit. There are serious reasons to believe that the bottom of the fall has already been reached or very close. If you put on a new growth, it is now. This is supported not only by the forms of graphs, but also by some fundamental arguments. There are projects cheaper than $ 0.1 with huge potential, such as Vechain, IOST, Bitshares, Siacoin, FundRequest, Blockport, Loopring, Civic, Decentraland, Cardano. And, of course, Waves.

for sure it can, but u must always choose between reliability and profit margin. ain't possible to get smth big and reliable only with $1k.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 11:05:14 AM
I would prefer to invest in reliable coins, like Mana, as it is backed by project Decentraland. It is now actively developing, lands are well bought.
if I am alone with that amount of investment capital, I will invest in coins with high potential such as ethereum, because one day this coin will experience a very large and fast increase
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
October 06, 2018, 09:55:21 AM
600 dollars now is not such a small investment but you are right. It is better to choose alts with the lower market cap or buy altcoins that are simply cheap. This about investing in TRON, Gladius, Cardano, and Stellar.
Coin is a project blockchain development and until now the price is still cheap. so it's perfect if we want to invest in tronx. Cardano and XLM
Activity: 476
October 06, 2018, 09:44:01 AM
600 dollars now is not such a small investment but you are right. It is better to choose alts with the lower market cap or buy altcoins that are simply cheap. This about investing in TRON, Gladius, Cardano, and Stellar.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 05:29:05 AM
Hi guys , i will buy today some Altcoins worth of 600 dollar. no Bitcoin , no ethereum, no Neo.

What about DERO I think it is a good choice?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
October 06, 2018, 05:27:21 AM
I would prefer to invest in reliable coins, like Mana, as it is backed by project Decentraland. It is now actively developing, lands are well bought.
Activity: 437
October 06, 2018, 05:20:14 AM
In the past three months, Telcoin has grown better than Elixir, with Telcoin rising steadily and the Elixir revolving around a price, with no increase. And Telcoin's market capitalization is up to $ 40 million compared to Elixir's $ 1 million market capitalization. So investing in Telcoin will be better for you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
October 06, 2018, 03:44:05 AM

So what did you end up buying? Why not bitcoin?

With that amount I will buy 1 coin only and will choose within the top 10 only (market cap). Stay out of short term trading in the mean time.

Good to hear from you again but you take long time deciding what to invest in. Leaving the top coins aside and investing in crypto that has not even been heard of is insanity. The money is precious as long as you treat it preciously. Moreover, the coins you are intending to invest in do not have a great probability of profit and rather has risk in it. I would suggest again to change your mind and stay away from coins that give you no history to learn form and do the feasibility analysis.
Activity: 490
October 04, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

With that amount I will buy 1 coin only and will choose within the top 10 only (market cap). Stay out of short term trading in the mean time.

At first glance, $ 600 is a small amount, but if you take into account the current state of the cryptocurrency market, you still have enough to buy a small amount of coins from the top ten. Therefore, it is necessary to invest not in one coin, but in several directions.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 01:55:34 PM
It is not the size of the amount that matters — it is how you dispose of it. For a good investor, there are no small amounts, and a free $500-$1,000 can also bring profit. There are serious reasons to believe that the bottom of the fall has already been reached or very close. If you put on a new growth, it is now. This is supported not only by the forms of graphs, but also by some fundamental arguments. There are projects cheaper than $ 0.1 with huge potential, such as Vechain, IOST, Bitshares, Siacoin, FundRequest, Blockport, Loopring, Civic, Decentraland, Cardano. And, of course, Waves.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 08:16:05 AM

Activity: 340
October 02, 2018, 08:02:09 AM
Dont suggest to put all his capital in one coin that is too risky, ethereum is good but we all know that this time market are facing dumping of coin value. Much better to have multiple coin to have many option what ever happens your capital will not lost easily.
But if the suggest is for trusted altcoin like ethereum, then the risk that coin will be scam is small. I think many people will have no doubt about that. It doesn't matter if the market is in bad condition, as long as those who buy can hold the coin, they will get the benefit later.
Pages:
Jump to: