Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[+600 FEEDBACKS][*WITH WARRANTY*] Netflix|SLING|Hulu|SPOTIFY|Disney+ and MORE!! - page 2. (Read 40857 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Hi, do you have a premium grammarly? if so, how old is the account? (you can see the account sign up date when you login) interested.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
sadly i dont have free trial accounts right now Sad
Activity: 48
I need Netflix trials, are they available?
Activity: 1
can u plz respond to my emails? i need a spotify replacement ...

I am NOT a satisfied customer unfortunately Sad

No reply to my ticket via discord etc ~ what do I do now? Purchased scribd account but straight away account is not premium whatsoever and not usable  Embarrassed

i answered your ticket , please be patient , you bought your account in middle of the night
Activity: 4

Glad to see you satisfied , remember , all my accounts come with a LIFE TIME WARRANTY , so if you are having problems , just let me know , hope to see you soon
[/quote]

I am NOT a satisfied customer unfortunately Sad

No reply to my ticket via discord etc ~ what do I do now? Purchased scribd account but straight away account is not premium whatsoever and not usable  Embarrassed
Activity: 22
Hey my Hulu stopped working could I get a replacement. It was working great up to this point. Can vouch for this seller he is great about replacing non working account.

please create a ticket using the following link >> https://shoppy.gg/@NetsPre/query , remember to leave me the ID order that you got when buying that account Smiley

Thanks for quick reply. I just sent a ticket on shoppy
Hey my Hulu stopped working could I get a replacement. It was working great up to this point. Can vouch for this seller he is great about replacing non working account.

please create a ticket using the following link >> https://shoppy.gg/@NetsPre/query , remember to leave me the ID order that you got when buying that account Smiley
Activity: 22
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)
I can vouch you for netflix if you are interested Wink let me know Smiley
Activity: 3
Activity: 3
My netflix account doesnt work anymore and I contacted you over Discord and shoppy.
I didnt get a responds back?
Is there a problem? I need Netflix come on. Please.
Hey, I ordered a Spotify upgrade yesterday, have sent all required details but still not upgraded. Sent u a dm with my email.
all sorted quick, spotify premium up & running Smiley

Sorry about the wait my friend , i was enjoying the holiday
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Hey, I ordered a Spotify upgrade yesterday, have sent all required details but still not upgraded. Sent u a dm with my email.
all sorted quick, spotify premium up & running Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Activity: 4
++BUMP++
Come on man! check your Discord PM!!!! I need a new account!
Hey bro send me your discord, I need a faster way to talk to you for replacement, bough hulu live
Hello ,

Disney +  needs a US ip ?

also do you have netflix ?

thanks
No Disney plus?

i just added it to my store please check it here >> https://shoppy.gg/@NetsPre

Just to clarify, 4.02USD for a Disney plus account that works for how long?

bump . would like to know how long as well 1 mo or forever ?

the accounts come with 3 month of warranty and i cant assure you it wont last forever
Activity: 139
Merit: 46
No Disney plus?

i just added it to my store please check it here >> https://shoppy.gg/@NetsPre

Just to clarify, 4.02USD for a Disney plus account that works for how long?

bump . would like to know how long as well 1 mo or forever ?
Pages:
Jump to: