Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[+600 FEEDBACKS][*WITH WARRANTY*] Netflix|SLING|Hulu|SPOTIFY|Disney+ and MORE!! - page 7. (Read 40857 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000
can you scan for flixify accs?
I bought an Netflix account from him, it was not HD. Contacted him on skype and haven't heard back from him. 

I will send you a DM
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I bought an Netflix account from him, it was not HD. Contacted him on skype and haven't heard back from him.  

UPDATE: He contacted me and provided me with a new account. So far no problems.
I bought a Spotify and Netflix account from this guy, he's legit and very friendly - I got a Mexican Spotify account, but I don't like their recommendations, so I asked for a US account, and this guy provided. Highly recommended.
Activity: 693
Merit: 120
++BUMP++
Trusted seller, he is very communicative, I buyed a netflix account on july, he keeps replacing the accounts when I need a new one, good job nets!
Bought Netflix last week, still working so far.
Hi, i'm sorry if the post is not adequate for this topic, but i wrote you some day ago on your skype about the VCC that you sell, can you give it a look please? Thank you!

i will send you a DM

++BUMP++
Activity: 6
Hi, i'm sorry if the post is not adequate for this topic, but i wrote you some day ago on your skype about the VCC that you sell, can you give it a look please? Thank you!

My netflix account is not working anymore, please renew it. (send me a new one). Thank you!

Sure men , please send me a DM with the ID order of your purchase , and I will change it without problems
I've send you the PM. Please check.

My netflix account is not working anymore, please renew it. (send me a new one). Thank you!

Sure men , please send me a DM with the ID order of your purchase , and I will change it without problems
**BUMP**
the account with email [email protected] and password a....5 i got isn't working i cannot  login any longer  Sad

give me new and correct password or i report you here and in netflix

Please leave me the Id Order , to change you the account
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
the account with email [email protected] and password a....5 i got isn't working i cannot  login any longer  Sad

give me new and correct password or i report you here and in netflix
i today bought netflix account i want to know that is it live till 1 month, i have logged in it and it worked fine though and please don't edit my list for 1 month

If the account give troubles just let me know , I will change your account without any cost Smiley
i today bought netflix account i want to know that is it live till 1 month, i have logged in it and it worked fine though and please don't edit my list for 1 month
Hi mate,
 Netflix account is not working which I received on email. Pls replace. Thanks. Sent you message on Skype

Edit: Thanks mate. Account replaced

Answered , sorry about the wait

My spotify stopped working, have you got better ones?

Yes I do , I'm testing some new supplier and I think this one will last a lot more , contact me through PM , with the ID invoice , or in case you bought it on Selly , the ID Order , and I will replace your account without any cost
Activity: 9
Hi mate,
 Netflix account is not working which I received on email. Pls replace. Thanks. Sent you message on Skype

Edit: Thanks mate. Account replaced
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
My spotify stopped working, have you got better ones?
Pages:
Jump to: