Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[+600 FEEDBACKS][*WITH WARRANTY*] Netflix|SLING|Hulu|SPOTIFY|Disney+ and MORE!! - page 5. (Read 40859 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Hi mate,
 Netflix account is not working which I received on email. Pls replace. Thanks. Sent you message on Skype

Edit: Thanks mate. Account replaced

Account login incorrect password. Please replace. Also how to contact now that Discord your account shows as @Deleted User

hi friend i got a new discord like 5 month ago , Netsss#6178 also you can use the ticket system of my store using this link >> https://shoppy.gg/user/NetsPre/query  
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi mate,
 Netflix account is not working which I received on email. Pls replace. Thanks. Sent you message on Skype

Edit: Thanks mate. Account replaced

Account login incorrect password. Please replace. Also how to contact now that Discord your account shows as @Deleted User
If I buy a Netflix account, will I have the liberty to change the password? Also, will it be a 1-month account(i.e. I'll get new account each month) or automatically renewable?

those accounts are shared my friend , so no you cant change the pass but they are automatically renew each month , still if you want a private account just contact me , i can get you a free trial account for a monthly fee, that will last one month ($5) or even i can get you a Netflix GC for only 50% of the price but in this case i will need to be paid with BTC or ETH , i WONT ACCEPT paypal for GCs
Activity: 588
Merit: 285
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If I buy a Netflix account, will I have the liberty to change the password? Also, will it be a 1-month account(i.e. I'll get new account each month) or automatically renewable?
why no more expressvpn accounts for mobiles

because they added 2FA my friend , so it easier for me to sell only the act code
Activity: 146
why no more expressvpn accounts for mobiles
Activity: 93
brand new
Activity: 0
Bought a Netflix account about 2 months ago.
The owner changed passoword a few days ago, Netsss gave me a replacement in 5 minutes. All good so far with this shop!
Activity: 14
just purchased another Netflix account, Order ID: ******************08c06b70b1f5
Activity: 1
bought a HMA account with him a few days ago, so far no problem Smiley
Activity: 34
Hi, I'm sorry, I didn't realize your prompt reply as your mail was directed to the spam folder. Thanks for the account replacement.
TIDAL Order ID: 22d1b891-8ee0-4bd9-98bb-41faeec5f152  bought on December 8th doesn't work. I sent an inquiry on the shoppy account some days ago but without answer yet.

i already answered everyone my friend , if you didnt get the answer was because you left a wrong email when creating the ticket
Activity: 34
 TIDAL Order ID: 22d1b891-8ee0-4bd9-98bb-41faeec5f152  bought on December 8th doesn't work. I sent an inquiry on the shoppy account some days ago but without answer yet.
Order id b9422c31-3ed2-49d1-abc6-ac1a79152cb7 Spotify doesn't work. I sent an inquiry on the shoppy account

answered my friend ,and please erase the ID
Activity: 93
Order id b9422c31-3ed2-49d1-abc6-ac1a79152cb7 Spotify doesn't work. I sent an inquiry on the shoppy account
Activity: 29
I'm very interested in picking up a couple months of DirecTV Now as stated in the OP, but I don't see the listing anywhere on the store page. If not available, can I get an ETA on the Sling TV package? Smiley

im eally sorry my friend , had some issues with DTV Now and is not longer availabe in my store Sad , still do have sling , just added 3 more
np. Thanks for letting me know.
I'm very interested in picking up a couple months of DirecTV Now as stated in the OP, but I don't see the listing anywhere on the store page. If not available, can I get an ETA on the Sling TV package? Smiley

im eally sorry my friend , had some issues with DTV Now and is not longer availabe in my store Sad , still do have sling , just added 3 more
Activity: 29
Activity: 14
just purchased a Netflix account. Order ID: df1a1d31-cdd5-4df2-8001-6f252e7e0702

hi friend , are you having an issue with your account ??

yes, the account you sold me is RESTRICTED, it's asking me for a pin anytime I want to watch something:

https://i.imgur.com/5i9lmyp.jpg

Please provide a new account as soon as possible, thanks.

"User 'andresg76' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting." 

sorry friend but i cant send you a DM , contact me using the store >> https://shoppy.gg/user/NetsPre/query

Already contacted you through there but still no answer nor replacement account from your side.
just purchased a Netflix account. Order ID: df1a1d31-cdd5-4df2-8001-6f252e7e0702

hi friend , are you having an issue with your account ??

yes, the account you sold me is RESTRICTED, it's asking me for a pin anytime I want to watch something:

Please provide a new account as soon as possible, thanks.

"User 'andresg76' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting." 

sorry friend but i cant send you a DM , contact me using the store >> https://shoppy.gg/user/NetsPre/query
Pages:
Jump to: