Pages:
Author

Topic: 60k$ to invest. - page 4. (Read 1468 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 05:44:07 AM
Please dont suggest your own coin.
Im not interest in ETH and LTC and Pac, and XVG.
I do not understand you, what you want is something to invest or still buy altcoins? if you really have the$ 60,000 I would advise you to invest half and the other half to buy altcoins.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
March 07, 2018, 01:51:18 AM

Suggestions are other people's opinions that probably worked for them and may not necessarily work for you,if you want to make a good investment decision, do your research well and make informed decision mainly based on the market behavior.  i think $60k is way too much to depend on other people's opinion to  invest
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 01:45:27 AM
If this is not a hypothetical question, I'd suggest doing your own research and not asking a bunch of people on the internet on how to invest $60k. That's no small amount.

Be be careful and good luck.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
March 07, 2018, 01:44:19 AM

if you are not interested you should find your own. you basically have to do research and direct investigation to find what you are looking for to invest.
or maybe you can choose investing in some ico
Activity: 164
Merit: 2
March 07, 2018, 01:41:57 AM
Can I ask is this your first time investing? If you are a novice investor, I wouldn't recommend going 100% cryptos. Ideally you should first go buy some stocks and bonds (all ETF funds) and then use the leftover money remaining to invest in cryptos. At first, I would recommend the larger coins like BTC, ETH. Once you feel comfortable you can venture into alt coins. Also, this is very important, diversify! I wouldn't recommend putting more than $10K in any single of your investments. Spread that money out!
Activity: 112
Merit: 15
March 07, 2018, 01:34:59 AM
Only your analysis will help, study this direction of the crypto currency. Do not listen to anyone, otherwise you can make a mistake. Listen to your intuition too.
I think sometimes it is necessary to listen to some opinions of others as individuals sometimes find themselves vulnerable, but the main idea of the individual dominates, so it is their own responsibility to make the wrong decision.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
March 06, 2018, 11:44:18 PM
if you ask for advice to invest I would recommend some coin that can give you a profit opportunity. first of course I would recommend to you to invest in bitcoin because I think bitcoin is the most popular crypto of this century and then I would suggest to invest in coin Monero. recently about 45 famous musicians including Lana Del Ray, Sia and Dolly Parton, will receive Monero as a means of payment this shows that Monero has been quite popular in all circles and of course this will increase the new passion in crypto Monero. and these are just a few recommendations that are supposed to be the rest of you can do the analysis specifically so you can determine a good thing to invest in crypto.
copper member
Activity: 140
March 06, 2018, 11:36:19 PM
The best time to buy altcoin. Just select some best projects. Choice the project with good reputation and with actual topic which solve actual problems.
Activity: 266
March 06, 2018, 11:31:49 PM
If I have $60k to invest I will go into business, stock investing and trading and digital currency investing. I will buy bitcoin and several altcoins. I said this because this amount of money is a very large amount if converted to our local money. This is already millions in our country.
Activity: 50
March 06, 2018, 11:22:01 PM

I think you should invest 50% in BNB and the rest is CMT
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
March 06, 2018, 11:14:08 PM
My next big investment is probably going to be in Effect.AI, if you want to know what else I will be investing in then you can follow me in social media.

https://twitter.com/CMRoxburgh

https://www.facebook.com/CMRoxburgh/
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 06, 2018, 11:03:49 PM

Bitcoin and XMR, that's all I can say. This month ( March ) is the right moment to start invest, see graphic chart use long term period ( week - month ) and you can find start area ( after second to bottom ) to invest. Don't forget to not replace all your money even you have different coin, at least you should have 10% for back up fund. See you on the top.
Activity: 407
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
March 06, 2018, 10:57:29 PM
60k dollar is a big fund and you should consider carefully when buying coins. i cant give you exactly coins but i would like suggest you some potential coins.  they are ETH, XRP, BCH, WPR and PKT
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
March 06, 2018, 12:38:54 PM
i will say that pick coins with low suplly and low marketcap because these coins have great potteintial of growth,,

If this coin really has the potential of growth, what are your basis that you already concluded that it will happen in the near future? Because as of this moment many coin has really the potential not just this one.

If the guy is not interested in Ethereum, he can choose NEO, Qtum, and ADA. This video, which tells about the hottest cryptocurrencies will be also helpful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ2RZGsekeA
Activity: 132
March 04, 2018, 09:24:21 PM
my suggestion to you is research and research some more my opinion on investing is BTC

Activity: 238
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
March 04, 2018, 07:07:50 PM

There are many interesting coins that can potentially make a good profit. Optimal to take the little-known and new cheap coins with good volume as once were TRX, ADA, etc. But do not forget about bitcoin.
Activity: 336
March 04, 2018, 08:27:46 AM
It's strange that you have 60 thousand dollars and do not want to invest at least some part of them in the basic coins. You are either a liar or a fool who wants to invest this amount without analyzing the market at all.
Activity: 128
March 04, 2018, 08:10:32 AM
I suggest investing in BTC and XMR, and then some of binance's premium encryption currency, binance's cryptographic currency is very good. I think it can be held for a long time.

Activity: 65
March 04, 2018, 07:21:00 AM
Try something inexpensive with potential, BPS is an ICO from bitpaction.com.
ICO date: 1-28/02/2018. BPS token symbol, 
1 BPS ≈ 0.0000282 BTC
1 BPS ≈ 0.00028275 ETH
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
Activity: 350
March 03, 2018, 10:38:02 AM
That's a huge number to invest in. With $ 60k you can become a great investor. If you are not experienced in investing in altcoins then I think you should choose NEO or BTC. There are 2 altcoins that are easy to guess their price through its cycle. I think you should wait for the price of BTC or NEO to drop sharply, then buy low and sell high. That is my short-term investment strategy and I hope you will succeed in investing.
Pages:
Jump to: