Pages:
Author

Topic: 60k$ to invest. - page 6. (Read 1468 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 06:54:05 AM
Please dont suggest your own coin.
Im not interest in ETH and LTC and Pac, and XVG.

You are going to invest a lot of money, I advise you to study this market more carefully and make the right decision
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
February 18, 2018, 06:50:56 AM
I advise you to invest in the altcoin CHSB or participate in the ICO Crowd Genie with the $ 60,000 you own, because I believe if you invest there you will become successful and rich.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 05:41:29 AM
maybe delete that "dont", i think you need suggestion to invest your $60k but if you really dont, just ignore my post, why you don't like ethereum thats good coin, good for long term, ok if you don't like that coin, I suggest STK they are partner with mastercard good for long term as well. You can buy it from huobi and cobinhood exchanges.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 01:33:56 AM
Ripple and BNT is the most challenging coin now so invest your half of money in this and choose one gaming token that is TFL which will give you very hand-some profit in short term. Also, invest one more challenging gaming ICO Chimaera.
60k $ lf a pretty good amount to invest in the cryptocurrency market. With that money you can divide it into 3 parts for investment. The part you use to buy the good altcoin to keep for long periods like ETH, NEO. The second part is to trade the day with altcoin. The rest you use to invest ICO because it is the best trend this year. Remember to always monitor and analyze the market and the crypto before investing.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 01:13:02 AM
my opinion according to individual person of each person. select a crypto to good for first year
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
February 18, 2018, 01:08:20 AM
Ripple and BNT is the most challenging coin now so invest your half of money in this and choose one gaming token that is TFL which will give you very hand-some profit in short term. Also, invest one more challenging gaming ICO Chimaera.
Activity: 616
February 18, 2018, 01:04:16 AM
It would be the best if you edit your post. What really do want for making this post?
You have 60k $ to invest but you don't like people to suggest their own coin. I barely understand. The best joke of Feb 2018.  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 12:43:30 AM
IXT is targeting the huge market of insurance and reinsurance. Development is proceeding smoothly, and MVP (Minimum Viable Product) has already been completed.
As an insurance-related token that can be bought and sold, IXT is a step out, and I believe it will enter TOP 30 in the market capitalization rankings in a few years.
Current market capitalization is obviously cheap and it is not amusing to list it 50 times or more than 100 times.
IXledger, which is developing IXT, has collaborated with General Re, the main company of Berkshire Hathaway.
The headquarters of the company is located in London, the center of the global insurance market, and has expanded its offices to New York and Singapore.
On Asian tour of the other day, iXledger and Samsung have ageded to organize a series of blockchain events with the MIT Enterprise Forum of New York at the Samsung offices.
IXT is listed on Hitbtc, Qryptos, Yobit.

Telegram Link:https://t.me/iXledger
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
February 18, 2018, 12:19:25 AM
If you don't want our coin suggestions then you can do your own research so that you won't have anyone to blame for your loss. Crypto currency is high risk high rewards if you feel like it will be the next great thing in the market then invest on it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
February 18, 2018, 12:02:14 AM
I will suggest you to invest your 50% capital in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the king of all crypto currency and it is the evergreen currency for all time and the investment in Bitcoin is the safest one I think. Other 25% capital you should invest in good ICO for huge return. And remaining 25% capital you can invest in good altcoins like stroller, neo, cardano and verge.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 17, 2018, 11:53:49 PM
i will say that pick coins with low suplly and low marketcap because these coins have great potteintial of growth,,
Activity: 1050
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
February 17, 2018, 11:51:51 PM
learn and find out for yourself about coins and tokens, so you can be sure because with your own confidence you can make a solid choice
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
February 17, 2018, 11:48:08 PM

if you have 60k, you can invest in bitcoin surely.
i predict the price will increase much more in the next 2 months.

I would suggest you to have a look at coins like UTT, UTK and an upcoming coin which is WePower these are some unique projects and surely these will be success.
I would suggest to you to invest now in bitcoin and the other is its up to you because right now all crypto is increasing. Also you can try different coin that suit to your 60k$ if you dont like etc, or else invest in bitcoin thats coin is very profitable, that can change your way of living.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
February 17, 2018, 11:32:25 PM

Then if everyone of us has its own coin then all altcoins will not be acceptable to you then because we are almost hundreds of thousands of members of this forum in which everyone has its owns coin. Better you deposit your $60k to the bank or bury it under the ground and wait to grow until it will mature due to aging.  Huh
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 17, 2018, 11:26:13 PM
In my opinion, ETH and NEO are two tokens worth long-term holding. If I have some idle money, then I will invest some in NEO and ETH, and then I will allocate a portion of the capital investment ICO project.
Activity: 266
February 17, 2018, 10:43:30 PM
If I have that amount of money I would invest them in several cryptocurrencies and ICOs. I will search the internet for the most promising digital currencies this year. It is safer this way than to invest the money in just one crypto.
Activity: 420
February 17, 2018, 10:40:14 PM
In my opinion ETH is one of the potential coin for long term investment, and the price still able to going up 10 times from current price in the long term because the community become bigger and ETH always has inovation to be better . And there are many others coin that will big in the future like ADA, NEO, DASH, OMG, AION, BITDEGREE, WEPOWER,  UTRUST, VECHAIN
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 10:30:32 PM
This is not a small amount of money, I'll tell you honestly. If I had such money and would be a beginner. I would sit and make a painstaking analysis. I chose what is promising now but in a low price. I will not advise you much. So pay attention to Selfkey. Read about this project. Morpheus Network is a new promising project. You can give it attention too.
The best thing to do is to take things with calm 60k is a lot of money, and it is easy to make a mistake in fact even if he has such a sum of money sometimes is better to just take a small amount like 10% and use that, only when you begin to learn more about how to invest and what to look for in successful coins you should be allowed to use the rest of your money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
February 09, 2018, 11:19:18 AM
I thinks this is good ICO for invest based on some reveiw from trusted site and some my friends who already invest.
1. CoinMetro
It is a platform designed especially for cryptocurrency trading (buying or selling). It is being built with a simple user interface and a better functionality. Due to its simplicity, even a new user can perform trading without any complications. Digital asset businesses are using many applications with Coinmetro.
2. DataWallet
It is an online data platform for maintaining the information related to various businesses and customers across the globe. It uses several advanced and innovative blockchain technologies for its operation. The users of this platform are completely authorized for having full control over their data or information. It is a trustworthy wallet for the users to store their data in a safe and secure manner. It can be accessed via an online application, which can be downloaded either from the app store or google play store.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 09:54:27 AM
NEO, IOTA, DASH
Pages:
Jump to: