Pages:
Author

Topic: 60k$ to invest. - page 10. (Read 1468 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 06:09:15 AM
Please dont suggest your own coin.
Im not interest in ETH and LTC and Pac, and XVG.
You seldom see people who suggest an altcoin that they don't have. They recommend it because they think it is a good altcoin. I personally recommend NEO as a competitor of Ethereum in the near future. Monero is also a good investment since it is the leading and most known altcoin in terms of privacy. Those coins are one of my holdings, o=it is up to you to do your own research before buying  this. Check the chart if its worth to buy.
Activity: 224
February 02, 2018, 03:19:52 AM
It may not be a good time to invest.
Because encryption currency markets seem to bear market comes, I think you need to be careful, you can go to look for a good ICO investment, because in a bear market of the ICO project investment, the bull market will have a dramatic rise.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
February 02, 2018, 03:14:54 AM
The best way make a great invest is to make your own research and diversify your portfolio. I think you already know about that but I need to mention thus as a disclaimer. What about suggestions - I recommend you to buy only one coin. BitcoinWhite. You think that this is fork? I understand you, but it is not. If you buy BTW for all 60k you will easily gain x10(in very short time) cuz coin is in the very beginnig. Just read more about it, you will understand what I am talking about
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 02:06:56 AM

As soon as you are going to invest (and risk) a pretty large sum of money, you should do your own investigation of the market. If you are not interested in ETH, pay attention at NEO. It is a very good project and its coins will be valuable I think!
Activity: 308
Merit: 119
February 01, 2018, 04:38:28 PM
Do your own research . Find what works best for you .
Try to look for Coins that has a real product to offer and could grow in the long term not only hype coins . Read more details about any coin suggested to you ,because many people suggest coins they are holding and want them to pump ,even though they know nothing about the coin and only bought it because other people told them so.
Focus on the top 15 Coins and pick from there ,the rest of the coins are mostly shitcoins that will get you nowhere.
Activity: 156
February 01, 2018, 04:27:34 PM
60000$ its a huge amount for invest.. Before investing this huge amount make sure you did your own research.. Dont follow the majority person.. I will suggest you to to hold 50% in bitcoin and 50% in altcoins.. I am not suggesting you my coins.. But you may try for neo, dash, waves, monero, zcash, angur and gas.. Investing in long term coins are also good for future..
Activity: 140
February 01, 2018, 02:39:13 PM
my major holding is VEN so that goes without saying.

However, I strongly believe you should look at minexcoin. It's low market cap, recently tanked, and has just released news of upcoming atomic swaps between bitcoin an litecoin, and an upcoming decentralised exchange. It also generates interest through a parking feature. Really crazy undervalued IMO, you should throw at least a few grand at it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
February 01, 2018, 02:32:32 PM
You should look at LBRY, TAAS and ECC
Activity: 128
February 01, 2018, 01:12:14 PM

I think $60 can be divided into 3 pieces. For now, maybe you want to wait a little bit more, but, for bitcoin, I think this is a good time. In my opinion, you can take a look at IOTA and Stellar.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 04:30:53 AM
I think ETHEREUM is better buy now. Because the price of ETHEREUM is increasing now. If it is bought for the future, then it is possible to earn good profits in the future. And the cost of LTC is low, so it would be better to buy it. These are very useful for the future. And ETHEREUM will pay a lot more in the future. At present, XVG's talk is very low, so I can not say anything about it. But ETHEREUM and LTC, I think, will do something soon. So it's good to buy them.
Activity: 482
https://www.empirehotels.io/
February 01, 2018, 04:29:53 AM
why do not you try to buy a bazaar token on ICO, there are so many ICO devotees.
you also open icobench to see the reference.
Activity: 184
February 01, 2018, 04:29:39 AM
Try doing your own research to be able to determine which coins are more potential or try to invest in BTC because I think the price is cheap. and I have one question, why you don't interest to ETH when everyone goes there?
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
February 01, 2018, 04:25:01 AM
The cryptomarket is bleeding red once again which means bitcoin is still down and so with other cryptocurrencies too. I think it's a good timing to buy now and with a 60K$ investment is an all time big for me and i will probably invest half of it to bitcoin while Ripple, Cardano, Stellar, and NEM will get 1/8 each.
copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 4
February 01, 2018, 04:24:14 AM
You've definitely picked an interesting time to buy in. The cryptosphere has been on a downtrend for the last month after its biggest bull run in its history. It's hard to say whether this bull run will occur again soon. Nevertheless, you can buy a lot of altcoins on a discount now. I notice you don't want to buy ETH, but I'd recommend BTC and ETH as part of your base portfolio, and then maybe spend another 50% on low market cap altcoins of your choosing.
Activity: 202
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
February 01, 2018, 04:14:10 AM
If you ask me where i would put the $60k i will choose to invest it in 60% on ethereum&neo while i will put the 40% of your portfolio to a long term coins like ADA,QTUM,WAVES, but it really depends on what type of investor you are.If you are good in long term holdings you may just want to hold solid coins like what i have said earlier,but if you are a good trader and you dont want waiting for too long go invest in short trade coins.
Activity: 56
February 01, 2018, 04:07:32 AM
put it all into TRX, you will be lambo status by summer OR you could lose 100%. Worth the lambo status chance am I right?
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 01, 2018, 04:06:09 AM
I would personally recommend to invest in future coins with real life use and applications and that are gonna be of high demand in the future increasing the price by atleast 5X. some of the coins are based on solving real life problems and enhancing it such as ripple XRP that is being signed by number of companies and is changing the way money transfer works. the second on is IOTA that has great technology called tangle which has has scalability and zero fees. next come cardano which is good platform for ICO's just like ethereum but currently is quite cheap. then come golem GNT that focuses on using the energy of ones computer when they are not using it and paying the person for the same. IF you invest in these 4 cryptos now when they are at dip, you will probably have 10X profit of your total investment. thank me later ... GL Smiley
Activity: 39
February 01, 2018, 04:03:02 AM
You're right, my friend, ETH is a bad choice because it is extremely overvalued now.

I would suggest 50% in BITCOIN because its correction almost done.

20% in NEO, but it may fall a bit before it will grow more.

15% in LSK because it is fundamental coin like NEO.

And 15% in some good tokens: NAS, ICON, EOS, OMG.
Activity: 644
February 01, 2018, 04:00:44 AM
Watch coins and their price development. Also watch and read the topics about Bitcoin and Altcoins. You can also talk to more people who have a number of successful investments behind you.
And on the basis of all the information you decide. I personally taught myself, not to decide in panic when bitcoin is falling.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
February 01, 2018, 03:56:29 AM
I don't suggest my own coins. I suggest you OmiseGO, Zrx and rawcoin. In my opinion, these coins' prices are going to be 3x-4x in 6-8 months.
Pages:
Jump to: