Pages:
Author

Topic: $700 HIT ^^ TARGET 900-1100 - page 2. (Read 5640 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
November 07, 2016, 11:53:23 AM
1000$ at the end of the year is coming! Mark my words Wink

Yes probably you are right about that and I think that its gonna rise and rise in this month, like in 2014...  Cool

(edit: after writing my post price go from 702$ to 698$ Smiley )

The price dropped 4 bucks, so what? If you find that already to be an interesting happening, then wait a few more weeks. You'll see how the price will go lower and lower from current levels. Momentum is gone, which is also visible if you understand how markets work. Better downgrade your predictions significantly, or you'll be disappointed for sure. Target for this month will be $620-$650. Also not bad.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
November 07, 2016, 11:23:38 AM
after halving date the price of bitcoin look pretty good although it had stabilized approximately at $500 until last month but finally this october bitcoin reach to $700 indeed analysis is necessary to predict bitcoin price and some of the them have a high degree of accuracy because i was remember that they says bitcoin will through at $700 before end of this year and they predictions was true so regarding this speculate that bitcoin will hit $900-$1000 i think that very possible but only happening at 2017 not this year

I mostly agree.
Now where we have reached the 700 range again, I think it will take us some time to move up from here again. So it is again a question of patience imo.
For this year we are mostly done in terms of the price.Maybe a few bucks up or down.That doesn't really matter. It was a great year so far.
But for next year I agree that we could see the 4 figures finally back again.Maybe we will make a new ATH. Or some unexpected sh** happens again and we will go down, hopefully not.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
November 07, 2016, 11:08:59 AM
after halving date the price of bitcoin look pretty good although it had stabilized approximately at $500 until last month but finally this october bitcoin reach to $700 indeed analysis is necessary to predict bitcoin price and some of the them have a high degree of accuracy because i was remember that they says bitcoin will through at $700 before end of this year and they predictions was true so regarding this speculate that bitcoin will hit $900-$1000 i think that very possible but only happening at 2017 not this year

Thats what  it called a  speculation hence we are assuming  on the   price of bitcoin on a  particular time   it may  hit   it right  or  not  thats  why we keep  on  speculating anytime  but  we  really dont  know the  price  movement  of bitcoin  on  upcoming  months  and years.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
November 07, 2016, 11:01:54 AM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 07, 2016, 07:25:26 AM
We could hit $800 by the end of the year, but I would be surprised if we see much more of an increase above that for now. We just saw a quick increase and a correction. I would guess a slower increase for now.

yeah I am agree. But it seems as impossible to bitcoin hit 800$ by the end of the year. Well, few days ago when I was reading the thread about bitcoin will reach 700$ in the end of October i also didn't believe, but it happen. So today I really don't know how the price for bitcoin will behave itself. Hope your prediction will come true and we all will get richer in this time   Grin

I hope also that the price before the end of the year will able to reach $800-$1,000 and even though I already sold some of my funds. Still I have remaining funds and if the price will be able to reach that then I am going to sell the remaining of my funds immediately and that is going to give me a good feeling when I am able to sell it by that price.

price can go to 800 by this years end and would be good and think that will be max what we will gain in this year
next would be be very interesting in all way there i expect to see price over 1000 when will happen that we will have to see
Activity: 1316
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
November 06, 2016, 01:05:48 PM
$800 is coming soon but I'm not so sure about $1000 just yet. Bitcoin is going slow since July these last few days were the biggest change in the price since July so I don't think we will reach 1000 just yet or by end of year, it more likely that Bitcoin will reach $800 at max by end of this year.
Reaching $800 might seem as an easy or achievable target before the end of the year, but in reality it's not easy at all.

I personally think that $750 was, and will remain the peak for this year, where I think the price will settle below $700 at the time we set our first steps into the 2017 year.

From now on I don't expect anything from the price anymore. Every bit of volatility will be thankfully used to gain myself some extra profits.
Its not too late for the price increase and $800 value still can be easily to achieve.. and i think this month there is still no huge price increase so before and of this month i feel the price will increase more and before end of this year we will experience 800 value..
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
November 06, 2016, 12:06:21 PM

Yes probably you are right about that and I think that its gonna rise and rise in this month, like in 2014...  Cool

(edit: after writing my post price go from 702$ to 698$ Smiley )
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
November 06, 2016, 11:43:22 AM
We could hit $800 by the end of the year, but I would be surprised if we see much more of an increase above that for now. We just saw a quick increase and a correction. I would guess a slower increase for now.

yeah I am agree. But it seems as impossible to bitcoin hit 800$ by the end of the year. Well, few days ago when I was reading the thread about bitcoin will reach 700$ in the end of October i also didn't believe, but it happen. So today I really don't know how the price for bitcoin will behave itself. Hope your prediction will come true and we all will get richer in this time   Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 06, 2016, 11:01:53 AM
From now on I don't expect anything from the price anymore. Every bit of volatility will be thankfully used to gain myself some extra profits.

Yeah every time the price drops closer to $700 I use the extra money I have to buy some BTC.
Thankfully that news story about China regulating Bitcoin allowed me to save a bit on my purchases this weekend.
I still think we will hit the $800 mark, although it may not be until the end of the year or early 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
November 06, 2016, 10:54:34 AM
$800 is coming soon but I'm not so sure about $1000 just yet. Bitcoin is going slow since July these last few days were the biggest change in the price since July so I don't think we will reach 1000 just yet or by end of year, it more likely that Bitcoin will reach $800 at max by end of this year.
Reaching $800 might seem as an easy or achievable target before the end of the year, but in reality it's not easy at all.

I personally think that $750 was, and will remain the peak for this year, where I think the price will settle below $700 at the time we set our first steps into the 2017 year.

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
November 06, 2016, 09:17:23 AM
Activity: 1064
Merit: 529
November 06, 2016, 09:13:12 AM
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
November 06, 2016, 08:19:26 AM
The recover has been so quick. Sure we were at 740 before the crash, but we went as low as 648, no we are sailing 700 is smooth, this shows the strength of bitcoin, shows also that the uptrend is still as strong as always.

guess that 700 price is next stable so it will have to geed for the time be
i dont mind if that like that but we are still having Christmas and new year for end of this year this may couse to price to do up little maybe over 750 but i expect to be in range 750-800

Yes,  its  stable  as  of  now  on  $700 mark  but  it would surely move  up  on the end  of the year. $800 would be   hard for sure to achieve on this year but  who  knows   it would  still  reach this particular amount as  long there are people who  would  use it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
November 06, 2016, 08:03:44 AM
The recover has been so quick. Sure we were at 740 before the crash, but we went as low as 648, no we are sailing 700 is smooth, this shows the strength of bitcoin, shows also that the uptrend is still as strong as always.

i dont mind if that like that but we are still having Christmas and new year for end of this year this may couse to price to do up little maybe over 750 but i expect to be in range 750-800

you're right, maybe this time the price of bitcoin might be completely stable at $ 700. Well, this is a very high price, so I do not mind if these prices hold steady until the end of the year, but it might be better if the price of bitcoin really rose to $ 800 - $ 1,000 at the end of the year, because it would have really affect users bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 06, 2016, 07:34:25 AM

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
November 05, 2016, 12:44:17 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 05, 2016, 11:45:57 AM
We are again back to 700 plus minus few  dollars in pruce
If this continues i don't think we could see price over 800 but if goback to rising  trendof 10 bucks a day then will see price over 800

Having the price sit at the $700 level is a fantastic achievement, so in that case I don't really understand why you are getting upset about the price possibly not reaching the $800 level. If we manage to maintain the price around the current levels for the rest of this year, then the far majority of the people here will see that as a great gift. You can't expect the price to keep going up without corrections and some sort of stability from time to time. It's all part of the market.

Yep, it simply can't grow like that without corrections. But all in all is the $700 mark is great as it is.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
November 05, 2016, 11:36:34 AM
We are again back to 700 plus minus few  dollars in pruce
If this continues i don't think we could see price over 800 but if goback to rising  trendof 10 bucks a day then will see price over 800

Having the price sit at the $700 level is a fantastic achievement, so in that case I don't really understand why you are getting upset about the price possibly not reaching the $800 level. If we manage to maintain the price around the current levels for the rest of this year, then the far majority of the people here will see that as a great gift. You can't expect the price to keep going up without corrections and some sort of stability from time to time. It's all part of the market.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
November 05, 2016, 11:07:14 AM
Now what price is again below 700 again
what is now again this rumor about Chinese btc mining

lol, if you ant to call $699 as below 700 again then yes it is below 700 again never mind it is above the last price which was $610

The price of btc is holding up well.  Long term trend is still up.  Target is beyond 1000.  Maybe hold and only spend if I need essentials like toilet paper or food.

technically the money that you invest in bitcoin is your investment and you shouldn't be needing it for your essentials in the first place.

also the target of $1000 is a bit too soon. first lets hit $800 which i believe will take at least 2-3 more months.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
November 05, 2016, 10:33:55 AM
We are again back to 700 plus minus few  dollars in pruce
If this continues i don't think we could see price over 800 but if goback to rising  trendof 10 bucks a day then will see price over 800
Pages:
Jump to: