Pages:
Author

Topic: $700 HIT ^^ TARGET 900-1100 - page 6. (Read 5640 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 250
October 30, 2016, 04:35:54 AM
Good to see Bitcoin reaching 700 USD rate. I hope that the target you set will become a reality sometime this year. Will we hit 900 mark by this year? Well ... we'll have to see. Smiley.

700 reached. Congratulations!

It's took us longer than expected, but as told - we are finally here.
Targets still the same 800- 1300
By the way, can be officially corrected now to 900-1100 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-goes-to-1200-1300-within-a-month-1104545
Actually we may now see price touching $800 like everyone have speculated before bitfinex got hacked and price get dumped heavily. Price is recovering very fast and it also have good momentum. $800 seem really easy to achieve.

Not that easy but also not hard considering the fact that Bitcoin is gaining a lot of media attention this week because of the new height.

Bitcoin is gaining more attention from the media and people at a moment and I think we can expect the price of $800 by the end of the year but crossing $1k mark in next 3 months seems to be hard and to see that price I think we need to wait till next year and that is only possible if people don't dump their coins when it reaches $800 level.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
October 30, 2016, 03:10:03 AM
Good to see Bitcoin reaching 700 USD rate. I hope that the target you set will become a reality sometime this year. Will we hit 900 mark by this year? Well ... we'll have to see. Smiley.

By the way, can be officially corrected now to 900-1100 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-goes-to-1200-1300-within-a-month-1104545
Actually we may now see price touching $800 like everyone have speculated before bitfinex got hacked and price get dumped heavily. Price is recovering very fast and it also have good momentum. $800 seem really easy to achieve.

Not that easy but also not hard considering the fact that Bitcoin is gaining a lot of media attention this week because of the new height.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253
Cashback 15%
October 30, 2016, 03:03:09 AM
i just hope your target of 900 whatever reaches slowly, the same way the current $700+ has been reached. otherwise we are going to see crashes too, and that's something that nobody wants to see with bitcoin.

Im hoping the same thing too on which bitcoins price would continue to  rise its price slowly  rather than  rising  up  on a form of hard  pump because after that situation we should also expect a hard dump and  thats already normal not compared to  gradual increase , crash would  not happen  anytime soon because bitcoin does  have a good support. I would  like to see bitcoins price  to  reach  even on $800 mark. For now  lets  just wait and witness the  movement of bitcoins price on  upcoming   more months.

I would prefer a slow price increase with good buy support to sustain the price of bitcoin than a fast incline in price leaving buy support behind.  It will bring bad press for bitcoin if it is pump hard and then dump afterward leaving investor with a loss. If the same scenario in 2013 happen again many  new users especially those that were caught in the pump will abandon bitcoin.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
October 30, 2016, 01:23:43 AM
i just hope your target of 900 whatever reaches slowly, the same way the current $700+ has been reached. otherwise we are going to see crashes too, and that's something that nobody wants to see with bitcoin.

Im hoping the same thing too on which bitcoins price would continue to  rise its price slowly  rather than  rising  up  on a form of hard  pump because after that situation we should also expect a hard dump and  thats already normal not compared to  gradual increase , crash would  not happen  anytime soon because bitcoin does  have a good support. I would  like to see bitcoins price  to  reach  even on $800 mark. For now  lets  just wait and witness the  movement of bitcoins price on  upcoming   more months.
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558
October 30, 2016, 01:21:12 AM

Crashes is just fine as long as it's not that much. Traders are meant for taking the profits and not by holding too much. If the price will directly go to around $900 or $1000, it's hard to performed buying when the price is considered as high amount.

So if ever a price crash will happen, go with the flow rather than to hold too long. In the near future, price increase will happen again so no worries about that.

crash is not price drop, it is a big price drop so no it is not fine.
after any rise there will always be a correction which is a smaller price drop and that would be because traders are cashing out for profit.

but a crash means a big drop and it happens if the price rise was sudden and big and that would be a big correction and that is never desirable or fine!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 30, 2016, 01:13:29 AM
Nice. BItcoin's price have broken its chain to hit $700. As long as bitcoin keep developing like this, it is not very hard to reach $1000. And i will be rich because i have held many bitcoin since may. Well, still looking forward to seeing more significant change in bitcoin price
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 30, 2016, 01:12:14 AM

Crashes is just fine as long as it's not that much. Traders are meant for taking the profits and not by holding too much. If the price will directly go to around $900 or $1000, it's hard to performed buying when the price is considered as high amount.

So if ever a price crash will happen, go with the flow rather than to hold too long. In the near future, price increase will happen again so no worries about that.
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558
October 30, 2016, 01:04:48 AM
Activity: 700
October 30, 2016, 01:01:52 AM
Don't be so hasty with thought that $700 is our new home and minimum bitcoin's price from now on. It is far from that.
BTC price is barely stabilized - every $10 gain from now on will be hard. You think that $900 is a possibility in 2016? Forget it.
No, there are lo of possibilities to see $1000 before end of 2016. But, what I am afraid to face here, there would be another possibilities for a slight downfall around $800 that may lead up to $650 again. If $650 holds strongly, then there will not be any hurdle to test $1000 levels before end of this year itself.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
October 29, 2016, 11:48:50 PM
Don't be so hasty with thought that $700 is our new home and minimum bitcoin's price from now on. It is far from that.
BTC price is barely stabilized - every $10 gain from now on will be hard. You think that $900 is a possibility in 2016? Forget it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
October 29, 2016, 10:58:00 PM

I took longer than we expected because we thought that at halving time the price would be higher.

The pump up to the halving took the price to about $735. So it will probably go back up to that. After that... we've got both American interest rates rising and the Chinese yuan weakening further. If the bulk of buyers are coming from China (money escaping), then it could hit $800. But rising American interest rates will mean that some people in the west will take profits and sell and park their dollars in money market accounts
Regardless of the reasoning for all of this, I'm stoked to see what is going to come out of the rest of this information. The remaining portions of the chinese investors are probably still looking to put more into Bitcoin (assuming this is accurate information) and I wouldn't be surprised to see similar things like this in the future, considering the world economy.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 29, 2016, 07:59:51 PM

I took longer than we expected because we thought that at halving time the price would be higher.

The pump up to the halving took the price to about $735. So it will probably go back up to that. After that... we've got both American interest rates rising and the Chinese yuan weakening further. If the bulk of buyers are coming from China (money escaping), then it could hit $800. But rising American interest rates will mean that some people in the west will take profits and sell and park their dollars in money market accounts
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
October 29, 2016, 06:17:30 PM
Pretty damn cool if I do say so myself.  As far as those target prices...there can't be any logic behind them, and they're kinda just hope in the form of a prediction.  We'd all like to see the all-time high again, but whether we're headed that way is anyone's guess.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
October 29, 2016, 06:00:37 PM
Well I think it is possible to hit $800 if as said press plays its part.  Without bad news lurking around, and bitcoin gaining its ground breaking $700  barrier,  it just need the press to push it to another $100  increase.  Press together with advertises and enthusiast will play a big part in this uptrend of bitcoin price.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
October 29, 2016, 05:56:03 PM
Careful, if American interest rates go up (and that's looking more and more likely), then bitcoin's advance should stall. Unless desperate folk in China and elsewhere buy because their currencies are weakening.

The only thing that stalls the new bull run are people taking profit and that is fine.
Consolidation and then going higher. The only way we gonna see a new ath longer then some days Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
October 29, 2016, 05:55:37 PM

By the way, now target can be officially corrected to 900-1100 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-goes-to-1200-1300-within-a-month-1104545

But I didn't expected to happen this time, I expected later at the end of this year but hopefully happened these days and I really expect now that the price will be $800 very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024
October 29, 2016, 05:55:35 PM
Careful, if American interest rates go up (and that's looking more and more likely), then bitcoin's advance should stall. Unless desperate folk in China and elsewhere buy because their currencies are weakening.
Interest rates will probably go up.  I think bitcoin's price will move sideways regardless once this price movement settles.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 29, 2016, 05:51:56 PM
Activity: 840
October 29, 2016, 05:40:06 PM
will rise to 1000$ soon , we can  go back 2013. yes i believe... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
October 29, 2016, 04:37:20 PM

I totally forgot about Bitfinex hack. When you consider this, the price wanted to move much higher back then.

Makes me wonder which exchanger is going to get "hacked" now?

Well most forgot about bitfinex hack but we broke 700 finally what is next price to breakand what will be next stable price
Pages:
Jump to: