Pages:
Author

Topic: $700 HIT ^^ TARGET 900-1100 - page 3. (Read 5640 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 05, 2016, 04:04:15 AM
I took longer than we expected because we thought that at halving time the price would be higher.

The pump up to the halving took the price to about $735. So it will probably go back up to that. After that... we've got both American interest rates rising and the Chinese yuan weakening further. If the bulk of buyers are coming from China (money escaping), then it could hit $800. But rising American interest rates will mean that some people in the west will take profits and sell and park their dollars in money market accounts
Regardless of the reasoning for all of this, I'm stoked to see what is going to come out of the rest of this information. The remaining portions of the chinese investors are probably still looking to put more into Bitcoin (assuming this is accurate information) and I wouldn't be surprised to see similar things like this in the future, considering the world economy.

The price of $702 at the moment is far from the $800 target, on China the sale of the end of the year has started and people are spending lots of money there for example in Aliexpress, then it is the black friday which can pump or dump the price of bitcoin a little.

For this year I wish the price will become $800 even though it is a little bit hard but I can't expect it to be 900 or 1k.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 04, 2016, 05:52:27 PM
The price of btc is holding up well.  Long term trend is still up.  Target is beyond 1000.  Maybe hold and only spend if I need essentials like toilet paper or food.

Yes I actually avoided some purchases I was about to make because I want to my investments.
Hopefully Bitcoin goes up and I make few dollars and don't feel like Scrooge McDuck hoarding all the coins.
legendary
Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014
November 04, 2016, 05:49:59 PM
The price of btc is holding up well.  Long term trend is still up.  Target is beyond 1000.  Maybe hold and only spend if I need essentials like toilet paper or food.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
November 04, 2016, 05:43:40 PM
We could hit $800 by the end of the year, but I would be surprised if we see much more of an increase above that for now. We just saw a quick increase and a correction. I would guess a slower increase for now.

We have had a more than decent increase in the last weeks. I am already happy if the price just settles slightly above $700 to stay there for the rest of the year being quite stable (stable in Bitcoin terms of course). But on the other hand, I also wouldn't be surprised to see the price go down further in the coming weeks. Right now the price can literally go into both up and down directions. Equal chances of happening. Holding remains the best option.
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 04, 2016, 05:39:27 PM
We could hit $800 by the end of the year, but I would be surprised if we see much more of an increase above that for now. We just saw a quick increase and a correction. I would guess a slower increase for now.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
November 04, 2016, 04:23:38 PM
Now what price is again below 700 again
what is now again this rumor about Chinese btc mining
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
November 04, 2016, 07:11:26 AM
For sure if bitcoin did not hit $1300 by end of the year then at least must be around $1000 to $1100.

That's a false assumption. The only thing you are doing to yourself with these kind of predictions, is making yourself end up in a big disappointment.

The news we hear these days will make I too believe that bitcoin has aready found a solid state in the mind of millions of people

What news are you talking about? You are just rambling without any actual facts shown as an example.

800 might be good price by end of this year we have two more months and that price can be achieved
also dont think that we will have something to go below 700 at end of this year think  that this price will be bottom line and above 750 will be high price
The price of bitcoin has dropped in the past 24 hours and still you think it could cross the $800 mark

You should try to read and understand what some one is saying before you start posting. He clearly states that till the end of this year, there is enough time to reach the $800 level. Which I can somewhat agree with. Especially when you consider that the dump of yesterday was purely the result of FUD being spread by Chinese whales.

but the constant downward spiral is the main worry.since this is purely a speculative market anything is possible

Constant downward spiral? What are you talking about? Look at the 2 year charts, we have been going up all the time ever since.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
November 04, 2016, 06:42:39 AM
700 reached. Congratulations!

It's took us longer than expected, but as told - we are finally here.
Targets still the same 800- 1300
By the way, now target can be officially corrected to 900-1100 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-goes-to-1200-1300-within-a-month-1104545
For sure if bitcoin did not hit $1300 by end of the year then at least must be around $1000 to $1100. The news we hear these days will make I too believe that bitcoin has aready found a solid state in the mind of millions of people and still counting, we hope for higher and higher prices in coming days toward reaching moon.
you must be kidding. $1300 (ath) by the end of the year?
Pure wishful thinking, not supported by any, I wouldn't even say reasonable, but any at all argument.
This is speculation, not sci-fi section.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
November 04, 2016, 05:48:17 AM
800 might be good price by end of this year we have two more months and that price can be achieved
also dont think that we will have something to go below 700 at end of this year think  that this price will be bottom line and above 750 will be high price
The price of bitcoin has dropped in the past 24 hours and still you think it could cross the $800 mark,the rising price of bitcoin will definitely bring new people to bitcoin but the constant downward spiral is the main worry.since this is purely a speculative market anything is possible
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
November 04, 2016, 05:45:46 AM
i think 1k will be true only next year at this point, there is no more time to reach it now
Yes actually only two month remaining for this year so we may have to wait till end of next year to see new ATH price or atleast price swinging near $1000.

Growth look strong this time and it have already get through correction yesterday which was really a big dump with some Chinese rumors on limiting amount of bitcoin that can be traded by chinese citizens.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 04, 2016, 05:39:06 AM

By the way, now target can be officially corrected to 900-1100 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-goes-to-1200-1300-within-a-month-1104545
For sure if bitcoin did not hit $1300 by end of the year then at least must be around $1000 to $1100. The news we hear these days will make I too believe that bitcoin has aready found a solid state in the mind of millions of people and still counting, we hope for higher and higher prices in coming days toward reaching moon.
yes indeed bitcoin has become more stable and seems like it will keep on shining in the future, i never thought that bitcoin price can up this fast, so i think in december we will see bitcoin pass through 800$, but for more than 1000$ i don't it's going to be this year, perhaps next year, but i am quite happy with the price for now

Even $800 at the end of this year would be a fantastic result.
Remember where we had been in october last year!!
A run from ~200 to hopefully 800 in 14 months is amazing!And what's more important is that it was a healthy run with minor corrections.So more upwards price movements can be expected for the future.

if we saw 700 I don'tsee why we won't see 800 this year think it's achievable and maybe more but I don't think we can brake 1000
if so then it's far beyond my expectations my top price for this year is 850 if can be   

also dont think that we will have something to go below 700 at end of this year think  that this price will be bottom line and above 750 will be high price
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
November 02, 2016, 04:51:49 PM
i think 1k will be true only next year at this point, there is no more time to reach it now
It could be next year but we are talking about this year i think the price will be 800 above this is i think can be possible to happen before end of this year.. we are know getting resistance in 700 value this month.. and i hope it will increase more..
I think price will move briefly to $850 and go down to $650-$720 levels, i would be surprise if the price goes above $1k this year.

Personally I think the price will stay in the range of the 700 to 750 until the of this year. I think is better for the price to go up slowly instead of a big jump and the price stay stable on the market.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
November 02, 2016, 03:37:56 PM
It could be next year but we are talking about this year i think the price will be 800 above this is i think can be possible to happen before end of this year.. we are know getting resistance in 700 value this month.. and i hope it will increase more..
I think price will move briefly to $850 and go down to $650-$720 levels, i would be surprised if the price goes above $1k this year.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
November 02, 2016, 02:16:57 PM
Activity: 406
November 02, 2016, 02:07:42 PM
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 02, 2016, 01:21:53 PM
There hasn't been much movement in a while now. Maybe we're a little stagnant at the moment. I do expect to see $800 in the near future but there are going to be dips before then.

We cannot speculate the price of the bitcoin at anytime, because it is always volatile. However what op done good speculations for this year. It could reach to 1000$ plus before this year and as you said We may see some dips.
you're right, we can not speculate bitcoin prices at any time, but if you truly believe bitcoin, the price at the end of the year certainly is $ 1,000 or less like that. Well, you can see that the price of $ 600 up to be some weeks to $ 700. well, it is possible that bitcoin prices could reach $ 1,000 by the end of 2016
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
November 02, 2016, 12:51:49 PM
There hasn't been much movement in a while now. Maybe we're a little stagnant at the moment. I do expect to see $800 in the near future but there are going to be dips before then.

We cannot speculate the price of the bitcoin at anytime, because it is always volatile. However what op done good speculations for this year. It could reach to 1000$ plus before this year and as you said We may see some dips.
U2
Activity: 676
Merit: 503
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...
November 02, 2016, 12:40:34 PM
Activity: 434
November 02, 2016, 12:38:20 PM
Bitcoin don't will hit $800 and will go down again, I know China is buying a lot of coins however in the other side of the coin, there's people selling it and well, 775 is the max in my pov.
1k is just a dream.

It will happen, maybe not now or soon, but bitcoin will reach 1K, believe it. It's on $700 already, it's a lot. Many people didn't believe it in the past and now it's really happening.

Isn't a lot... Bitcoin marketcap is just 11billion right now, we can see people with more money than this in the world Wink
For sure it will hit 1k after some years and 10k+ after some decades however, isn't now.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
November 02, 2016, 12:23:27 PM

yes indeed bitcoin has become more stable and seems like it will keep on shining in the future, i never thought that bitcoin price can up this fast, so i think in december we will see bitcoin pass through 800$, but for more than 1000$ i don't it's going to be this year, perhaps next year, but i am quite happy with the price for now

Even $800 at the end of this year would be a fantastic result.
Remember where we had been in october last year!!
A run from ~200 to hopefully 800 in 14 months is amazing!And what's more important is that it was a healthy run with minor corrections.So more upwards price movements can be expected for the future.

if we saw 700 I don'tsee why we won't see 800 this year think it's achievable and maybe more but I don't think we can brake 1000
if so then it's far beyond my expectations my top price for this year is 850 if can be   
Pages:
Jump to: