Pages:
Author

Topic: 7000$ to invest for 2018 - page 3. (Read 3826 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 03, 2018, 05:23:56 PM
As we can see you need to keep at least half of this in bitcoin.
Maybe even about 70%.
So around 30% you can invest in Altcoins.
My choice is ETH, LTC, WAN, ZIlL.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 10:49:04 AM
So far, I think the safest way to invest this year is to invest in Bitcoin. Perhaps the top ten coins can be purchased, but the risks will exist.
Activity: 94
July 28, 2018, 06:18:00 AM
If you need long-term investment, then I suggest you buy a bitcoin directly. You will know how rich you are when you come back five years later. For short-term investments, you can play some gambling games but the risks are relatively high. Choose your own.
Activity: 112
July 28, 2018, 02:41:49 AM
In my opinion, you should buy BCH, this is the most promising penny now and in the future, in my opinion should not invest in other high risk altcoin.
Activity: 323
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 02:00:22 AM
it's a good price to invest. because it will increase in the next few months. so what else should we do? Let's go and invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
July 28, 2018, 01:36:20 AM
if you have that much capital for investment you should choose and find the coin or tokens that you want to buy as possible and try to buy coin that has limited supply and has a very good program. do not just buy a coin only but for to buy some other coin.
That is one step towards maximizing your profit and it is a great strategy. Another step towards maximization of future profit is the diversification of portfolio and the $7000 should be invested in coins that can give you the maximum output per unit of coin. Try investing in some good coins among the top ten coins in the market and keep long term plans for in the long term, the addition of value to your portfolio could be quite high in long term.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 11:00:32 PM
For situations like this now I give more advice to you to be able to invest in bitcoin because now the market has proven that the increase of bitcoin has begun to be seen.
It could be when you buy now and be saved until the end of the year. the price increase from bitcoin will be as it did in the previous year
Bitcoin has grown very well in recent days and currently Bitcoin is trading at $ 8,200- $ 8,400 and it has a huge impact on the current market but I'm pretty worried about altcoin. It has not been able to increase in the last few days and it tends to decrease markedly. Personally, I think people are more inclined to invest in Bitcoin and this is a great opportunity to invest in altcoin because of its very cheap price at the moment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
July 24, 2018, 10:40:59 PM
For situations like this now I give more advice to you to be able to invest in bitcoin because now the market has proven that the increase of bitcoin has begun to be seen.
It could be when you buy now and be saved until the end of the year. the price increase from bitcoin will be as it did in the previous year
Activity: 91
July 24, 2018, 10:40:02 PM
Here's my list Smiley

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. LTC
4. ELEC
5. GNT
6. HGT
7. PRiV
Activity: 27
July 24, 2018, 10:34:06 PM
I think carboneum would be a good crypto if you want to invest in something that not everyone knows and has a lot of potentials to multiply your profits quickly. Carboneum is building a democratized social trading platform. They intend to serve a basic functionality for copy follower & leader on their own trading platform called StockRadars... Basically building the open infrastructure for investment knowledge sharing with impressive incentive model. Above all, StockRadars is the only exclusive partner of a renowned app. LINE Thailand, the provider of a market-leading chat application, in developing a service called LINE FINANCE and together they have accumulated a large and still-growing user base of 4.8 million people, So is very promising if you like to trade.
Activity: 85
July 24, 2018, 09:57:30 PM
check out this alt, it looks pretty promising, here I leave you a little review to see if
you're interested: HEROIC Arc Reactor is an open, decentralized cybersecurity threat intelligence exchange powered by the blockchain. Arc Reactor’s purpose is to provide an open repository of cyber threat intelligence, simple programmatic access to the data, and an efficient marketplace for the data. Heroic is opening up new opportunities in the blockchain industry. I have gone through their whitepaper, it has a lot of technical details and is very promising. I like diversifying my portfolio and Heroic is definitely a great investment in the cybersecurity space on the blockchain.
Activity: 80
July 24, 2018, 08:47:45 PM
lol ive invest around 10k and get rekt cause my alt dumped hard  Cry
well yeah, its like 3x or something, i hope it will jump 20x and i can enjoy my day
Activity: 350
July 24, 2018, 07:50:01 PM
I think $7000 is a very good amount to make buying in the current market. In my opinion, ethereum, bitcoin, neo and litecoin can be very good choices for the rest of 2018.
Activity: 434
July 24, 2018, 08:32:24 AM
If you have an investment of $7000, I think investing in Bitcoin is the best choice. Regardless of the value in use or the scope of use, I think Bitcoin is the first choice!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
July 24, 2018, 08:23:28 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are still the first choice for investment, and there are many potential cryptocurrencies this year. I can recommend a few for you, OKB, BTM, SNT.
If you have that small amount and you are ambitious with your investment then do not choose coins that are already in the top 100.
Just do your research, choose a coin that has a huge potential but the marketcap is still low, like less than $50 million.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 04:05:55 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are still the first choice for investment, and there are many potential cryptocurrencies this year. I can recommend a few for you, OKB, BTM, SNT.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 24, 2018, 04:03:30 AM
The $7,000 is too little. It is not recommended to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum. I suggest you buy XRP better and maximize your profits. This is a financial game, and you only need more money to make money.
Activity: 434
July 23, 2018, 02:55:01 PM
So many coins in the season of discounts, as much as the eyes run. Invest in Refereum, Rock (GBX), Red Pulse, Elastos, Stratis. Also try investing in ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
July 23, 2018, 02:47:48 PM
$7000 is a good amount of money to start good portofolio, it's now depend on how you spread your portfolio, I will tell you to put 30% in BTC and Ethereum and spread the rest around, because only few coins beat those two in 2017.
Activity: 784
July 23, 2018, 01:34:58 PM
If I had 7k dollar for crypto, I just buy btc, ethereum and neo, all others are very risky for this bad market, everything dropping everyday so I invest just to trustable things.

this time the market condition is still quite bad but I believe for some time in the future the market will recover and the coins that have good potential will again increase the price. of the coins you mentioned I just tend to vote on Bitcoin and Ethereum only, for NEO the possibility later I will learn more in progress.
Pages:
Jump to: