Pages:
Author

Topic: 7000$ to invest for 2018 - page 4. (Read 3826 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 01:07:34 PM
If I had 7k dollar for crypto, I just buy btc, ethereum and neo, all others are very risky for this bad market, everything dropping everyday so I invest just to trustable things.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
July 23, 2018, 12:44:51 PM
I think with $ 7000 is a good start for investing, I think splitting money into some coins is worth doing, and I suggest buying potentially huge metallic coins like Ethereum, Monero, Stellar, EOS and so on.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 11:36:08 AM
it is a huge amount even though you trust everyone but you can not directly buy the coins that people suggest to you, you have to do some research yourself so that you are not wrong and do not lose much money
I agree with this one really because you can put your faith with peoples words here, instead you take them then do some search and coup all the knowledge you get then have a plan before trading anything because it will minimize your risk here. Be happy you had a lot of money to put here wait 2 years or 5 years for sure that $7000 of yours will be a million dollars.
Activity: 854
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
July 23, 2018, 11:31:42 AM
I would go for investing in Bitcoin and ETH. I know there crypto have a trend of the falling prices but the market is expected to rise towards the end of the year. Having said that, an investment made today in these crypto and held till the end of the year or may be till the next year will pay off. As long as you do not maximize the profit, do not go for selling. A long term investment leads you to a life time profit.
Mostly people rather tends to choose Bitcoin or ethereum if they don't find any suitable token for investment. Those two have some kind of standard that we think "it's fine to invest in it." Historically, bitcoin and ethereum are the best choice when there is nothing to be chose. Just need to wait in a long time ahead, bitcoin and ethereum would be good investment.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 11:06:57 AM
A large number of money i find that it is interesting you can buy a number of Altcoins in the top coinmarketcap. You can also invest in short-term strategies or trade to profit from participating in good ICOS buying strategies with me having more choices if I have that amount.
Activity: 926
July 23, 2018, 10:04:17 AM
if you have that much capital for investment you should choose and find the coin or tokens that you want to buy as possible and try to buy coin that has limited supply and has a very good program. do not just buy a coin only but for to buy some other coin.
Activity: 588
July 23, 2018, 09:22:43 AM
If you're still looking to invest in 2018, Gulden might be just the right thing for you. A huge update will roll out today, take a look at a thread I started:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gulden-nlg-blockchain-update-today-4556668

Please drop by and I will gladly answer your questions.
look at Jury.Online , this token has a good potential by 2019, I think this token will go up 2x or maybe more than the current price.
the exchange is only available on HitBTC but will be listed on top stock later
Today, there are a lot of negative reviews about HITBTC and I'm afraid to trade on the trading platform. But if the project is long-term and will be listed on new trading floors, I would like to know about its real ratings and forecasts from experts.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
July 23, 2018, 09:19:20 AM
If you're still looking to invest in 2018, Gulden might be just the right thing for you. A huge update will roll out today, take a look at a thread I started:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gulden-nlg-blockchain-update-today-4556668

Please drop by and I will gladly answer your questions.
look at Jury.Online , this token has a good potential by 2019, I think this token will go up 2x or maybe more than the current price.
the exchange is only available on HitBTC but will be listed on top stock later
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 09:13:46 AM
I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
Activity: 40
July 03, 2018, 04:01:14 AM
I will tell you about a privacy coin with an active team of developers, big community (over 1800 Discord members), a brand new proprietary algorithm CN-fast and the best difficulty algorithm to prevent 51% attacks and timestamp manipulation which many coins already "borrowed".
In top of that, the price is very accesibile at the time and new technologies like uncle mining and sharding are coming on the roadmap.

You don't have to believe my word, just check for yourself:

https://medium.com/@officialmasari/introtomasari-8519598168a0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=31&v=MfdJxWJKWBk
Activity: 29
July 23, 2018, 08:31:28 AM
I think it's good to invest in Ethereum.If it waits two or three months it will give a lot of profit.I think the price of Ethereum will reach $1800 this year.
Activity: 36
July 23, 2018, 08:02:33 AM
What did you invest in in the end do you mind me asking?
Activity: 56
July 04, 2018, 06:30:05 AM
Powr and Ark are still a good choice right now but I'd rather pick new tokens like Orbis Thinkcoin and XchangeRate,
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 06:21:49 AM
I think $ 4000 invested in ETH and $ 3000 invested in BTC, these are the two leading pennies in the market, they are constantly falling, now, and the end of the year will be the time to rebound.
Activity: 504
July 04, 2018, 06:09:56 AM
I have 7k$ to invest for 2018, I'm looking for the next big potential (as everyone I believe Cheesy).
Need your best suggestions !
I looking for POWR and ARK, but maybe you have a better opportunities ?
$ 7k is a pretty big fund, if I were you I would choose a coin with high trading volume to minimize losses if the worst possibility will happen. try to do some research on the top coin in coinmarketcap, at least the top 5.

I see that you are ready to risk with such a large sum of money. My advice is to invest everything into many cheap altcoins which have the best potential (like TRON).
Activity: 659
July 03, 2018, 03:50:50 AM
If I were you I would be buying Ela. It is still very cheap compared to Bitcoins. Ela will be more valuable in the future
I would go for investing in Bitcoin and ETH. I know there crypto have a trend of the falling prices but the market is expected to rise towards the end of the year. Having said that, an investment made today in these crypto and held till the end of the year or may be till the next year will pay off. As long as you do not maximize the profit, do not go for selling. A long term investment leads you to a life time profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
June 30, 2018, 05:02:00 AM
I'd stick to a strategy of 70% BTC and 30% stronger alts. So 4.9k in BTC and 2.1K could be mix of 1k ETH, 500 NEO and maybe 300 Ark and 300 of any other coin you feel is strong. That being said, don't invest all at one go. Spread it out so that if the market falls further, you can cost average out on the way down. Good luck
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 04:38:28 AM
7000$ is really a good fund to invest now, you can buy many coins which you cant imanige in 2017. My advice for you are TRON, ETH, WPR, MWAT. With my experience, if you buy and hold them in long term, you can get earn profit in the end of this year.
Activity: 82
June 29, 2018, 01:29:10 PM
You should search for a good interesting project that is trustworthy enough to return your money and simultaneously have an interesting concept. In the result, you will earn money and, moreover, support the implementation of a good idea. As I can consider myself as an expert in ICOs field and investment, so I can give you some advice. You need to choose it really careful and study all about ICO project which you want to invest in. For example, an experience of a team, a value of the project, uniqueness and then read some comments about it. If you need my recommendation, Kelvin Blockchain. Kelvin Blockchain is very flexible and adaptive, which makes it a perfect choice for implementation of the new blockchain projects and platforms.
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 11:48:20 AM
I have 7k$ to invest for 2018, I'm looking for the next big potential (as everyone I believe Cheesy).
Need your best suggestions !

I looking for POWR and ARK, but maybe you have a better opportunities ?

I think there are better coins than POWR and ARK which are giving greater opportunities. If I had $7k, I would buy btc, eth, iota, waves and neo with it in these times.
Pages:
Jump to: