Pages:
Author

Topic: +75% jump for Litecoin - page 2. (Read 1106 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 07:41:42 PM
Possibility people are looking for a pump on LiteCoin so they're investing in it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 22
December 10, 2017, 05:51:27 PM
Hey guys,

Yesterday I noticed a +75% jump for Litecoin LTCUSD. Any clue of what just appened there ??

1 - difference of transaction fee between BTC and LTC
2 - Litecoin more stable
3 - Many speculation : Steam is interested by LTC (no more BTC), and many contract with many e-commerce company

That's all i know, pretty sur it's going to get more and more
copper member
Activity: 112
December 10, 2017, 05:04:07 PM
And we just got a nice small lift up for LTC today. Things are looking great with it  Cheesy !!!

copper member
December 10, 2017, 04:16:51 PM
I also track it daily with http://cryptomaps.org. The size of the squares are the size of the market capitalization.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
December 10, 2017, 03:31:09 PM
Hey guys,

Yesterday I noticed a +75% jump for Litecoin LTCUSD. Any clue of what just appened there ??

The reason is, too many investors would have invested in it as the growth trend is so good. I even see many threads speak more of Litecoins. Its listed in top 10 altcoins in coinmarketcap.com. Though there is a slight fall, the positive growth remains in its place.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
December 10, 2017, 01:48:56 PM
Hey guys,

Yesterday I noticed a +75% jump for Litecoin LTCUSD. Any clue of what just happened there ??

This type of jump is all because of Heavy increase in demand of bitcoin, which in result also made the litecoin and many other altcoin to rise as the Crypto coins with good projects and technology are sure to rise with bitcoin price. And people are really interested to invest in litecoin, which is a good sign for us to track this litecoin and make some good investment. You just track the bitcoin price and wait for dip over there and then enter some good altcoins like litecoin and you will gain some good chunks of money.
copper member
December 10, 2017, 05:18:10 AM
Are you going to put a buy order on LTC Futures??

Yep, I just did
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 04:57:52 AM
Hey guys,

Yes now a days LTC is growing very faster and i hope it will be more growing in a short time . Many crypto trader already hold this coin because they know LTC is growing and my brother hold $5000 LTC .
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
December 10, 2017, 04:18:21 AM
Hey guys,

This is happening due to people are selling their bitcoins due to its price fall after the huge bump so people want to convert their profit into good coins so people choose the stable coin like LTC.But now the price of litecoin and ethereum stated to increase so we can expect the price bump on both coins in the coming days.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
December 10, 2017, 04:13:05 AM
Are you going to put a buy order on LTC Futures??
Activity: 697
Merit: 520
December 10, 2017, 04:08:35 AM
Hey guys,

Pretty typical for a litecoin pump. When it becomes tightly correlated to BTC while BTC is trending upwards, watch out. I'm guessing it's run out of steam for now, though. I've exited all positions. I missed the last wave up but I caught most of the move trading LTC futures on BitMex.

Now that both BTC and LTC have pumped, that only leaves one more coin on Coinbase: ETH. So, ETH pump next week? Tongue
copper member
December 10, 2017, 03:47:26 AM
It’s not too lare for those who want to invest in litecoin. There is a -15% down in the past 24 hours, the price is still low enougth to get a position

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
December 10, 2017, 01:53:37 AM
Hey guys,

Well, you can tell the alt in the trend and lightcoin is no exception. People are beginning to understand the risks of high bitcoin prices and are slowly looking for alternatives, in which the price increase is manifested.
Activity: 33
December 10, 2017, 01:02:09 AM
As we can know, Bitcoin price jump lots of last few day and start to go down now. Whales do not want to push the bitcoin price too early so Litecoin is good chance to make profit from whales.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 09:35:37 PM
I missed the train  Angry

I read this signal in twitter and I check it but cant make an order because I am out of town and i forgot when i came back. Too bad for me, missed the opportunity. Good luck to those to ride with the pump.
we're in the same case  Grin
i read it from telegram notification, but i just active now because there any network problem, i think it's too late to involve now, meanwhile i little bit doubt in daily trading case, wont take risk highly. but i think if we invest in LTC, it will be good because it is good coin.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
December 09, 2017, 08:10:38 PM
I missed the train  Angry

I read this signal in twitter and I check it but cant make an order because I am out of town and i forgot when i came back. Too bad for me, missed the opportunity. Good luck to those to ride with the pump.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 07:44:31 PM
Hey guys,

I think that's just the beginning, it's an adjustment to the rising bitcoin price. If the bitcoin price persists, I'm sure litecoin in 2018 would be great, to reach $400 maybe very fast, not even until mid 2018 will reach $400. all the altcoin that has started to rise and start to stabilize it could be bitcoin prices will also be stable for several months after fork finished. out of prediction, for one year this bitcoin movement is very fast and beyond the prediction of many people. many expect bitcoin to be only $5K, but the reality is up to $15K.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
December 09, 2017, 06:43:26 PM
LTC futures. This is the straight forward answer. LTC to 500usd someday.

Hey guys,

Activity: 490
Merit: 136
December 09, 2017, 06:08:52 PM
Litecoin could well be benefiting from bitcoins current minor struggles,
and also benefiting from ethereums congestion also.
Litecoin deserves to be way higher in value even after this latest rise.
One thing for sure about Litecoin, it is very reliable.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 05:27:36 PM
That is what i was looking for, it is exactly what is happening right now.

Everybody is moving their funds to litecoin only because of this:

1- The price is getting expensive, and bitcoin is going down.
2- Transactions are usually confirmed in less than one minute; in btc there are more than 180k unconfirmed transactions.
3- Litecoin is more stable, and it is never going down (the opposite of bitcoin)

Another possibility is the transaction fee in Bitcoin is getting expensive and the transactions are going quiet slow so altcoins like LTC would be a good chpice to use when transacting..

Litecoin is probably stable because it has less investors, I doubt what happens if more people incline daily towards Litecoin.
But I agree with the first and second point. Litecoin is getting new investors and transactions are really way more faster with pretty acceptable and low fees. Litecoin is ideal for transaction as its volatility is negligible with fast confirmations and low fees comparing to fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: