Pages:
Author

Topic: +75% jump for Litecoin - page 3. (Read 1106 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
December 09, 2017, 04:25:27 PM
That is what i was looking for, it is exactly what is happening right now.

Everybody is moving their funds to litecoin only because of this:

1- The price is getting expensive, and bitcoin is going down.
2- Transactions are usually confirmed in less than one minute; in btc there are more than 180k unconfirmed transactions.
3- Litecoin is more stable, and it is never going down (the opposite of bitcoin)

Another possibility is the transaction fee in Bitcoin is getting expensive and the transactions are going quiet slow so altcoins like LTC would be a good chpice to use when transacting..
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 02:28:15 PM
You’re welcome Guillzini  Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 02:24:47 PM
I was wondering this myself. Maybe indeed the tx fees for bitcoin are insane.. and people's usual second, Ethereum, is jammed (I waited 3 days for my transaction to go through!). So LTC might be the 3rd choice.

I think people ate beginning to get afraid of bitcoin's soaring prices. Anything could happen.
So switching to 'lite' bitcoin wouldn't hurt, you know.
Possible.

Another possibility is the transaction fee in Bitcoin is getting expensive and the transactions are going quiet slow so altcoins like LTC would be a good chpice to use when transacting. Low fee and faster confirmation especially if you plan now doing arbitrage in Bitcoin's price differences across the exchangers at the moment.

Wow. That arbitrage comment just blew my mind wide open.. I've been reading about this arbitrage and seen some tracker sites, but never gave it that much thought, so never tried and figure out how it works. But reading this little piece of info, I can put the pieces together myself.. always great to learn new things Cheesy thanks!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 02:05:44 PM
LTC has always having the potential of moving in price. It is about one of the coins to look out for. The reason for this move is high demand by buyers.
copper member
December 09, 2017, 01:58:18 PM
I guess you’re both right, That’s the reasons I did choose LTC for invest...
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
December 09, 2017, 01:55:06 PM
I think people ate beginning to get afraid of bitcoin's soaring prices. Anything could happen.
Possible.

Another possibility is the transaction fee in Bitcoin is getting expensive and the transactions are going quiet slow so altcoins like LTC would be a good chpice to use when transacting. Low fee and faster confirmation especially if you plan now doing arbitrage in Bitcoin's price differences across the exchangers at the moment.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
December 09, 2017, 01:49:09 PM
copper member
December 09, 2017, 01:44:25 PM
Hey guys,

Yesterday I noticed a +75% jump for Litecoin LTCUSD. Any clue of what just appened there ??
Pages:
Jump to: