Pages:
Author

Topic: 750 GH/s - 3TH/s Miners from $3565 - www.bitcoinultra.co.uk - page 17. (Read 30609 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Nice pics if I was Bitcoinultra I would be on the phone to you for sure and your just down the road from them too.

thanks mate, it's an honour to be able to do the job I do, on my bucket list : to set up a silhouette portrait of Satoshi Nakamoto.
if you see him, point him in my direction  Cheesy
Activity: 294
Nice pics if I was Bitcoinultra I would be on the phone to you for sure and your just down the road from them too.
OK just had a long chat with chris drawing his attention to this thread and the stack of customers here that refuse (and rightly so) to  hand over money because we lack a single shred of evidence that these units are real.

He has assured me that we will be able to pay with credit card ( a start at least) and that within the next three hours he is going to be taking photos of just about everything with today's dated paper in hand and posting them here.

Really hope he gets this right and can deliver evidence worthy pics.

If its a scam don't shoot me I'm just as sceptical as the next man.

am I allowed to at least critique the photography skills?

Lol no! Behave  Wink  I said no one cares how ugly things are we just want evidence.

so while we wait where's you shameless photographic service for btc  plug / url not seen any of your pics yet.  Smiley

ahem!

www.rgspix.com
OK just had a long chat with chris drawing his attention to this thread and the stack of customers here that refuse (and rightly so) to  hand over money because we lack a single shred of evidence that these units are real.

He has assured me that we will be able to pay with credit card ( a start at least) and that within the next three hours he is going to be taking photos of just about everything with today's dated paper in hand and posting them here.

Lol no! Behave  Wink  I said no one cares how ugly things are we just want evidence.

so while we wait where's you shameless photographic service for btc  plug / url not seen any of your pics yet.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
They have said to many people they are happy to have a visit but as yet no one as bothered to go look. All you have to do is give him a call point him to this thread grab a camera phone and say show me the stuff. We would all be very much in your debt.

PS be sure to visit the other site 1 mile down the road where the chips have supposedly arrived.

where are pics and prototype etc etc or at least something?

Searing

Indeed,

I am more than happy to go over and have a look and report back, but if there isn't a working prototype to view then to me there is little point making the trip.

Now they 'say' they have one on the website but the fact no evidence of one has been posted raises alarm bells.

I hope I'm proved wrong, as it would be nice to have a UK vendor.

just go there this week end, without further notice or warning.
you'll be making a favor to a lot of people here Smiley

edit: plus you get to have a nice week end on the road.. such adventure.. wow
Yeah I can't be bothered with this. It's turned into a preorder and the prices are too high.

I offered free PR (for a pic assignment) and got no response;

Hi

I can't wait to see your rig in action.

If you need a photographer for your launch, please consider me. i accept bitcoin / cc or bank transfer.

http://www.rgspix.com

and i am also picture editor for StockPix International News Pictures http://www.stockpix.org / http://www.stockpix.eu - my own business, partnered with http://www.sportpix.org.uk

so... I have direct links to national newspapers, to whom i would of course send your pictures and press releases.

:0)

thanks for being real (for a change!) don't overlook the fact that you are actually BIG news, let me help!

Rus
mobile: xxx
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin
Yeah I can't be bothered with this. It's turned into a preorder and the prices are too high.
I would give my back teeth for a UK vendor right now.

i could do with a couple of new back teeth
I would give my back teeth for a UK vendor right now.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
They have said to many people they are happy to have a visit but as yet no one as bothered to go look. All you have to do is give him a call point him to this thread grab a camera phone and say show me the stuff. We would all be very much in your debt.

PS be sure to visit the other site 1 mile down the road where the chips have supposedly arrived.

Searing

Indeed,

I am more than happy to go over and have a look and report back, but if there isn't a working prototype to view then to me there is little point making the trip.

Now they 'say' they have one on the website but the fact no evidence of one has been posted raises alarm bells.

I hope I'm proved wrong, as it would be nice to have a UK vendor.

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
Like I said on the previous page.

If they are happy to welcome visitors/potential customers, I'll drive over with whoever wants to come with me, as long as you can get to Leeds

They are about a 30 min car drive from me, I don't mind nipping over, if anybody else wants to come with me and can get to Leeds, I'll pick you up from the train station

Searing

If they are happy to welcome visitors/potential customers, I'll drive over with whoever wants to come with me, as long as you can get to Leeds

They are about a 30 min car drive from me, I don't mind nipping over, if anybody else wants to come with me and can get to Leeds, I'll pick you up from the train station

Activity: 165
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core

Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris
won't a posse of you northern types just don your flat 'ats and go there?
Activity: 256
Because it's sterile...
So you are now taking preorders.  Huh Can you please provide videos of your miners operating as requested by other members?  It is difficult to ask a community that has been scammed so many times to put trust in an unknown company without proof of product that has not been vetted by trusted member of this forum.

After a busy day (and working late again), we have lots of good news!  Today, we have received our electronics components delivery, which means we now have everything in stock for large scale production of our miners.

Tomorrow at 16:00pm GMT, we are officially opening our orders for a limited quantity of Enigma 1 Miners, which will be dispatched on 31st March 2014. (Local customers in the UK can collect their order from our office, from Sunday 30th March onwards).

All orders placed are covered by our dispatch date guarantee, to ensure you receive your miner on time as promised!! The following week, we will be opening up for larger quantities of the Enigma 1, as well as the rest of the Enigma range.

As you may already know, our miners are based on the Coincraft A1 ASIC chip. We were targeting a power usage of 0.65 W/GH (as stated on the data sheet) but using the A1, the best we can achieve is 0.85 W/GH. We feel that given the current lack of hardware available, it is better to provide our hardware at 0.85 W/GH and for it to be readily available now, than to delay for another month or two.

We are also pleased to announce that the price of our Enigma 1 is now $3200 (£1910), which also includes an RPI controller for complete standalone operation.

On behalf of everyone at Bitcoin Ultra, Thank You for your recent interest and we look forward to becoming a big part of the Bitcoin community.

I hope the next step from bitcoinulta is not not accepting credit cards for this first batch.

I have a legitimate UK business and can easily accept credit cards. this took all of 6 days to set up, so bitcoinultra should have no excuses not to accept credit cards. since they knew from the off it would be most people's preferred method of payment, it would have been the first thing they would organise.
I hope the next step from bitcoinulta is not not accepting credit cards for this first batch.

Activity: 252
We are already VAT registered and our listed prices are inclusive of VAT. We also have an EROI number for exporting from the UK.

Excellent, what is your VAT number?

Sorry for the delay with any updates we are currently working flat out:

Our VAT number is 181109625

You told a porkie by saying that you were registered for VAT when you were not. Your registration date is a few weeks after I asked.

It may have been a mistake and having started up my own businesses before I know just how hard that can be but based on the lack of transparency I would not pre-order.

I really do want your firm to be a success because I will not have to pay any import VAT extra on top of your advertised prices so I am really hoping you are genuine but FUD and scams are everywhere in virtual currency. If you have a working product then I will buy it.

I can come over just about any afternoon to see a working miner, it is not that far from where I work. When you have a working miner, and I stress working, it doesn't have to be perfect but it does have to be stable, then PM me and I will come over.

Pages:
Jump to: