Pages:
Author

Topic: 750 GH/s - 3TH/s Miners from $3565 - www.bitcoinultra.co.uk - page 20. (Read 30609 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
in all honesty, i'm not that bothered about seeing anything until they have a finished product. Up to you if you want to go visit tho.

So you don't think its worth the trip just yet ? Maybe I should just drive up and pay cash when they have the first ones roll out ?

that would be my plan... I was in yorkshire over the weekend, faaaaar to busy drinking the fine ales to be bothered about arranging a visit to bitcoinultra  Grin
Activity: 294
in all honesty, i'm not that bothered about seeing anything until they have a finished product. Up to you if you want to go visit tho.

So you don't think its worth the trip just yet ? Maybe I should just drive up and pay cash when/if they have the first ones roll out ?
Well I have just enough Fiat left for a quality miner and this train ticket after being gox'd hence me wanting to be 99% sure so I guess I will try and sort a visit  out next week.

I really really need some tips on what to be looking for/ questions for any tec guys I might meet up there.

I have not owned an Asic before so help a brother out. What do you want to see find out ?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Pah!, I took the train to Yorkshire to buy a 4K car, its surely worth it for a 7K miner Smiley
South Coast UK
Activity: 812
Merit: 502
Just got off the phone with Chris and I can confirm you can't have a Yorkshire accent like that and not be from Yorkshire.

When I asked if I could visit them he immediately said yes and then explained the office was not fancy etc which for me is understandable being in Yorkshire and all.

Then told him I was not so interested in the office but the  manufacturing site and if I could see some working prototypes. His answer was that the the partners site (that manufactures their PCB's) was only 1 mile way and we would be able to go visit.

So I have his work email and can arrange a time to go visit and I think I will do just that as a fact finding mission.

Let me make this clear if I do go up and even if it all seems 100% legit I will not personally vouch for them. I'm not getting pinned as a accomplice but am more than happy to ask questions and take photos as I am myself thinking of purchasing.

Its a long way to Yorkshire for me so come on you northern monkeys its right on your doorstep go visit them  Grin

If you don't in the next week or so I guess its a long train ride for me.

If we could get a list of questions and fact finding task to work thu during the visit that would be great. I wouldn't want to go all that way an miss some key things where a single photo/video  might make all the difference.

V4

Where are you travelling from?
Just got off the phone with Chris and I can confirm you can't have a Yorkshire accent like that and not be from Yorkshire.

When I asked if I could visit them he immediately said yes and then explained the office was not fancy etc which for me is understandable being in Yorkshire and all.

Then told him I was not so interested in the office but the  manufacturing site and if I could see some working prototypes. His answer was that the the partners site (that manufactures their PCB's) was only 1 mile way and we would be able to go visit.

So I have his work email and can arrange a time to go visit and I think I will do just that as a fact finding mission.

Let me make this clear if I do go up and even if it all seems 100% legit I will not personally vouch for them. I'm not getting pinned as a accomplice but am more than happy to ask questions and take photos as I am myself thinking of purchasing.

Its a long way to Yorkshire for me so come on you northern monkeys its right on your doorstep go visit them  Grin

If you don't in the next week or so I guess its a long train ride for me.

If we could get a list of questions and fact finding task to work thu during the visit that would be great. I wouldn't want to go all that way an miss some key things where a single photo/video  might make all the difference.

V4
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
is this a landline number or a mobile number?

Tel: 01709 242224 (Monday to Friday - 9am til 5pm GMT)

It's a landline

http://www.thephonebook.bt.com/publisha.content/en/search/uk_codes/search.publisha?Search=01709&x=0&y=0
Activity: 378
is this a landline number or a mobile number?

Tel: 01709 242224 (Monday to Friday - 9am til 5pm GMT)
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
I seem to have missed the reason why the price stayed the same but the miner now comes w/out a PSU...?
Activity: 256
Because it's sterile...
They logged in yesterday, but did not post any updates.  The last info given was that Dogie would receive a demo unit to create one of his set up guides on 2-24.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
hey did someone visit them already or are there any news?

mod had in plans go there in march if i'm right but still 30 day's till shipping and no proof of anything...

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
hey did someone visit them already or are there any news?

28NM is not erady for 3T miner man....

you clearly know absolutely nothing regarding electronics power consumption. Please explain in what capacity it is 'not ready'?
Activity: 13

28NM is not erady for 3T miner man....
it's no point having conversation about VAT if you can't get even break even with the fastest miner.

http://thegenesisblock.com/mining/a/52577af13a

Cheesy on the contrary - the vat refund may just edge you to break even!!!
Activity: 56
it's no point having conversation about VAT if you can't get even break even with the fastest miner.

http://thegenesisblock.com/mining/a/52577af13a
Activity: 40
So... how is production going?

here is the normal script at around this time of production for most miner manufacturers;

"Oh shit, we have hit a glitch, but we are on track to deliver"

^^ the customary answer to your question  Grin

Good point. That is the reason that we should focused on not words but facts, especially the fact about which stages  (development, testing in development environment, testing in a production environment, and mass production) they are at. I am keeping track two companies which are hopeful to bring us 28nm miners: JT Miner and bitcoinultra, it seems to me that bitcoinultra still in development stage, while JT Miners already passed the testing in mining pool and in mass production stage. greaterninja said he is in process of reviewing the unit from JT Miner and let's wait and see.
So... how is production going?

here is the normal script at around this time of production for most miner manufacturers;

"Oh shit, we have hit a glitch, but we are on track to deliver"

^^ the customary answer to your question  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: