Pages:
Author

Topic: 750 GH/s - 3TH/s Miners from $3565 - www.bitcoinultra.co.uk - page 4. (Read 30609 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
He should have used plexiglass panels for the miner's box - at least that way he could have claimed complete transparency.

ROFL  Cheesy
CAN I HAZ A SCAMBOX TOO PLZ?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
I got 4 coming today or tomorrow. Got the tracking number.
Just had 2 delivered today and they are hashing away at full speed. Very impressed with the low (0.41 W/GH) power draw.
Ordered 5 of the 3TH/s models late last night and they just arrived this morning and are already hashing away!   Grin

Talk about speedy delivery and service.   Roll Eyes

No fair, April fools or not, some n00bs might read these posts and think they are actually shipping.

Reasonable point, that would be truly sad! Post edited accordingly. Smiley

I too have put a P.S. update on mine.

Noobs beware of the April fool's posts. 
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Just had 2 delivered today and they are hashing away at full speed. Very impressed with the low (0.41 W/GH) power draw.
Ordered 5 of the 3TH/s models late last night and they just arrived this morning and are already hashing away!   Grin

No fair, April fools or not, some n00bs might read these posts and think they are actually shipping.

Reasonable point, that would be truly sad! Post edited accordingly. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
i final does not order nothing

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
 Roll Eyes Its after midday in the UK so it doesn't count
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Ordered 5 of the 3TH/s models late last night and they just arrived this morning and are already hashing away!   Grin

Talk about speedy delivery and service.   Roll Eyes

P.S. - Look at today's date.   Wink
Activity: 32

EDIT: Except the above was written on April 1st!  Shocked
Activity: 812
Merit: 502
Well, i have ordered one unit to test, and they have ship it today with dhl so next week i probably have it .

Activity: 10
Well, i have ordered one unit to test, and they have ship it today with dhl so next week i probably have it .
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Our new Enigma range of miners are as follows:

E1 - 750GH/s - $3565
E2 - 1500GH/s - $6750
E3 - 2250GH/s - $9565
E4 - 3000GH/s - $11999

All the above miners will be shipping on or before 31st March 2014 (Hopefully sooner!)

Roll Eyes Oh, I think I get it now...
APRIL FOOLS!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_fools_day

was this a SCAM then?
or another bunch of amateurs who thought they could build a fab in their back garden?
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
sooo is there anyone that has actually paid for them minerz?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
This thread has everything but a vendor.   

The  lifespan record for vendorless threads is 1988 years (and growing yearly), depending on what you take as Christ's birthyear, so this thread has a ways to go.

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
someone must go to jail

can not anyone here post and sell air
Haha awesome pic Pickaxe!

Don't you hate when these scammers go dark or silent.  At least put up a decent fight or throw us more fake pictures.

their imagination didn't extend to anything more than an empty box with inverse wires hanging out.
would have liked to at least see what was attached to the other end of those wires!

Well, if they were AMT I'd say electrical tape...

Blu-Tac.
legendary
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Haha awesome pic Pickaxe!

Don't you hate when these scammers go dark or silent.  At least put up a decent fight or throw us more fake pictures.

their imagination didn't extend to anything more than an empty box with inverse wires hanging out.
would have liked to at least see what was attached to the other end of those wires!

Well, if they were AMT I'd say electrical tape...
Pages:
Jump to: